Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Do they have any DLC that unlocks everything so I don't have to grind? I wouldn't mind paying $5 for that.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

lol
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

Macbeth wrote:

Do they have any DLC that unlocks everything so I don't have to grind? I wouldn't mind paying $5 for that.
Unlocked flares for jets last night. So annoying to try to learn how to fly when the enemy is using AA along with experienced pilots, you're fucked as soon as you get locked on.

Anyways, I'm hoping for Ghost Town and Warlord, even though I know it will never happen.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Eh I don't have the time or patience to grind just to be on an even level with other players who have been on since day one
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney

Macbeth wrote:

Eh I don't have the time or patience to grind just to be on an even level with other players who have been on since day one
I'm doing what I did with BF2 and BC2 - create an account to learn everything on, once I've unlocked most things then I'll create a new account to get a better idea where I'm at.
Christbane
+51|6206

Jaekus wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I'm doing what I did with BF2 and BC2 - create an account to learn everything on, once I've unlocked most things then I'll create a new account to get a better idea where I'm at.
you have to buy another copy to start a new soldier
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6097|So Cal
Just give me a new revised Operation Harvest or Dragon Valley.
P.S> Sharqi is not the same.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney

Christbane wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

What?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
if they bring out a BC2 nam with the same polish i will literally buy this game
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5875|CA
Operation Road Rage and Harvest were pretty good, I'd like to see those in BF3.

However it's likely they're done with BF2 re-makes and are going to make entirely new maps...
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

Jaekus wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

lol why even do that? Its not an honest assessment of your learning curve.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6283

FatherTed wrote:

if they bring out a BC2 nam with the same polish i will literally buy this game
You better
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney

jsnipy wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

lol why even do that? Its not an honest assessment of your learning curve.
I don't want to see my learning curve where I had rounds of 1-14 when I was learning to fly or still trying to understand the maps, I want to see where I have arrived to and compare it with my old stats, to keep track of my own progression.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6314

Christbane wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

No you dont.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

Jaekus wrote:

Anyways, I'm hoping for Ghost Town and Warlord, even though I know it will never happen.
Not if the rumored "All American DLC" is correct.
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney

globefish23 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Not if the rumored "All American DLC" is correct.
I know, I'm hoping beyond any actual belief it will happen like I'm wishing for Santa to make it true
Christbane
+51|6206

Sisco wrote:

Christbane wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

No you dont.
where is there an option to create a new soldier then?
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
i hope you get retarded new assignments, enjoy getting 100 kill assists with an RPG or whatever shit it will be
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK
metro 24/7 HC take about 10 mins
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

m3thod wrote:

metro 24/7 HC take about 10 mins
Indeed.
Do that for about 90% and then switch to a regular server, play with friends, envision the old BF2 drum roll sound and get the same fuzzy feeling.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6314

Christbane wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Christbane wrote:

No you dont.
where is there an option to create a new soldier then?
I just checked. Apparently DICE just said it would be possible before release and as of now you may only add your other soldiers from console accounts. My bad.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
GeoEnvi
+22|6658|Philadelphia, PA
New DLC was a patch to fix VOIP problems on PS3?
Roc18
`
+655|5762|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

GeoEnvi wrote:

New DLC was a patch to fix VOIP problems on PS3?
idk but it was confirmed by someone who works for ea and seems like something larger than a patch.

"Peter Ausnit of Electronic Arts reported that new Battlefield 3 DLC will be formally announced next week during a New York event. Ausnit made his report through EA’s very own quarterly financial report"

http://www.gamebandits.com/news/battlef … eek-32469/
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6661|Tampa Bay Florida
^^ Apparently DLC now means "mobile app for your phone"

This was that shitty Ios app that they just took off the market for being so fucking shitty

I hope they didn't have Dice develop it....

Last edited by Spearhead (2012-02-22 22:46:33)

^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6770|Long Beach, CA
I want Fushe Pass.
Ptfo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard