-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5462|Ventura, California
I'm finding that more often than usual that I'm having trouble talking to girls, i.e. finding interesting things to talk about.

Dang I miss the dances. Was doing a lot better back in those days. wonder what changed.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6611|Little Bentcock

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm finding that more often than usual that I'm having trouble talking to girls, i.e. finding interesting things to talk about.

Dang I miss the dances. Was doing a lot better back in those days. wonder what changed.
that generally means you have nothing in common. You shouldn't have to force a conversation between two people. It really should just flow naturally.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5167|Sydney

Adams_BJ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

that generally means you have nothing in common. You shouldn't have to force a conversation between two people. It really should just flow naturally.
Agree 101%

My girl and I have talked on the phone for up to seven hours at a time (yes, I got the phone bill to prove it ). We could've kept talking but it was after midnight and we both had to work the next morning.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5537|paris

Jaekus wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Agree 101%

My girl and I have talked on the phone for up to seven hours at a time (yes, I got the phone bill to prove it ). We could've kept talking but it was after midnight and we both had to work the next morning.
pics or it didn't happen

no, but srsly, i concur. Once talked to an ex on the phone for two hours when i was abroad (shit was expensive) and every now and then i chat with crazy bitch (though she's less crazy now) 'till 3 or 4 in the morning on skype (and seeing each other too).
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5448|Yeah, there :)

HaiBai wrote:

LittleBitchy wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

if you act like a bauss, you'll be seen as a bauss
It doesn't always work that way.
You could be seen as a complete dickhead, no matter how hardcore you act.
To a lot of people that kind of attitude is annoying and repulsive.
there's a difference between acting like a boss and being a dickhead though.

besides, isn't picking up chicks just so you can bang them a dick headed thing all on its own?  i'm sure some women are fine with being picked up for one night, but i'm sure most aren't
Not necessarily a dick head thing. Some people don't like to be committed to one person.
I do find the "sleeping around with 3 different chicks/men" in one weekend a bit whore-ish (for both parties) since you could get a girl/guy with no obligations and just call when you wanna get laid but hey...whatever floats people's boats
Maybe you'll be the same in a few years, you never know what you'll want/find awesome in a few years or so
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5690|College Park, MD
haibai you're a fucking moron sometimes
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6660|UK

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

haibai you're a fucking moron
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6706|Riva, MD

LittleBitchy wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

LittleBitchy wrote:

It doesn't always work that way.
You could be seen as a complete dickhead, no matter how hardcore you act.
To a lot of people that kind of attitude is annoying and repulsive.

besides, isn't picking up chicks just so you can bang them a dick headed thing all on its own?  i'm sure some women are fine with being picked up for one night, but i'm sure most aren't
Not necessarily a dick head thing. Some people don't like to be committed to one person.
I do find the "sleeping around with 3 different chicks/men" in one weekend a bit whore-ish (for both parties) since you could get a girl/guy with no obligations and just call when you wanna get laid but hey...whatever floats people's boats
Maybe you'll be the same in a few years, you never know what you'll want/find awesome in a few years or so
You make it sound like it's a common thing to have a person you can just call for sex with no obligations, it obviously is for women but I can't imagine it would be so for most guys.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5532|Toronto

_j5689_ wrote:

LittleBitchy wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

You make it sound like it's a common thing to have a person you can just call for sex with no obligations, it obviously is for women but I can't imagine it would be so for most guys.
Depends on the guy. I've been in 3 no-commitment dead-end "relationships" where sex was the only bond and neither of us cared how the other's day went, or who they had interest in now. All ended abruptly and with no drawn out shitty contrived friendship period.

You're too clingy.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6706|Riva, MD

Pochsy wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

LittleBitchy wrote:

Depends on the guy. I've been in 3 no-commitment dead-end "relationships" where sex was the only bond and neither of us cared how the other's day went, or who they had interest in now. All ended abruptly and with no drawn out shitty contrived friendship period.

You're too clingy.
Is there some way to magically not be clingy in my position?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5953|London, England

either youre too clingy or youre not
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5532|Toronto

_j5689_ wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

You're too clingy.
Is there some way to magically not be clingy in my position?
I'd say no, and I'd go a step further and say you wouldn't want to be less clingy (emotional) if you could. Those dead end relationships leave you with nothing in the end except some good sex. After a few years the blinders of sex drive come off, and you've forgotten how to be a good partner due to the independence you enjoyed in the no-commitment relationships.

Better you spend your life in meaningful relationships and avoid becoming a hollow douche like I was.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
gurdeep
­
+812|4744|proll­y

Mutantbear wrote:

either youre too clingy or youre not
this guy knows his shit. everything in life is 50/50
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.

_j5689_ wrote:

LittleBitchy wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

I know a lot of girls and guys who have partners just for sex
They don't call each other every day, they don't send texts every day and other stuff like that.
Ofc they do go out sometimes, drinks, lunch, dinner but basically they are just 2 people who are sexually attracted to each other but don't want any emotional bullshit, jealousy and stuff like that. So when they feel the need, they call each other, grab something to eat/movie/something, get laid and go to back to their own lives.
Some people can do that
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5574

LittleBitchy wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

LittleBitchy wrote:

I know a lot of girls and guys who have partners just for sex
They don't call each other every day, they don't send texts every day and other stuff like that.
Ofc they do go out sometimes, drinks, lunch, dinner but basically they are just 2 people who are sexually attracted to each other but don't want any emotional bullshit, jealousy and stuff like that. So when they feel the need, they call each other, grab something to eat/movie/something, get laid and go to back to their own lives.
Some people can do that
I hate your avatar.
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
^ o.O What has my avatar done to you
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5574

It screams attention whore to be honest. You are a girl on the internet, we get it. Having a sexualized avatar like that makes it seem like you want all the guys on the forum to be really nice and be respectful to you since you have a vagina. It's kind of a white knight magnet.

You should change it.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5690|College Park, MD
littlebitchy is a girl?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6486

heh, to a white knight amirite?

naw, if there's one thread that avatar needs to be seen in, it's this one.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5953|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

It screams attention whore to be honest. You are a girl on the internet, we get it. Having a sexualized avatar like that makes it seem like you want all the guys on the forum to be really nice and be respectful to you since you have a vagina. It's kind of a white knight magnet.

You should change it.
post of the year
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6486

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

littlebitchy is a girl?
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 7#p3766857

or has undersized feet
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.

Macbeth wrote:

You should change it.
Oh god, let me tell you a few things.
I have the avatar because i like it and i've had it since the beginning. I couldn't care less what anyone would have to say to me if he has something to back up his statements with (which insults aren't ).
And as you clearly don't know, a lot of people have been everything but nice to me here, and i don't complain about it.
You don't have to be really nice and respectful because i'm a girl. But there are some things and some manners that people should have, and sexuality has nothing to do with that. So no, you don't have to be really nice to me, i never even said that from the beginning since i came here 2 years ago. And i don't need a white knight, i can stand up for myself, i'm not 12
If you're a nice person you're a nice person.If you're a dickhead you're a dickhead. And if you don't like someone you just don't. Doesn't really matter if it's a guy or a girl on the other side
And i don't really know why an avatar really matters. It's the person, not the damn picture.

Last edited by LittleBitchy (2012-02-22 10:46:45)

gurdeep
­
+812|4744|proll­y
tldr
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5574

Keep us updated
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4543|Always Sunny in Philadelphia

LittleBitchy wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

You should change it.
Oh god, let me tell you a few things.
I have the avatar because i like it and i've had it since the beginning. I couldn't care less what anyone would have to say to me if he has something to back up his statements with (which insults aren't ).
And as you clearly don't know, a lot of people have been everything but nice to me here, and i don't complain about it.
You don't have to be really nice and respectful because i'm a girl. But there are some things and some manners that people should have, and sexuality has nothing to do with that. So no, you don't have to be really nice to me, i never even said that from the beginning since i came here 2 years ago. And i don't need a white knight, i can stand up for myself, i'm not 12
If you're a nice person you're a nice person.If you're a dickhead you're a dickhead. And if you don't like someone you just don't. Doesn't really matter if it's a guy or a girl on the other side
And i don't really know why an avatar really matters. It's the person, not the damn picture.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/60261/excited_golden_girls2.gif
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard