FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6409|'Murka

Last test in my course tomorrow.

CBA to study for shit, though.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD
hey you already make a comfortable living at this point
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6409|'Murka

Have to finish this course to make a more comfortable living.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
win lottery
profit
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

Camm wrote:

Finray wrote:

My dad bought me a car just for passing my driving test

Not gonna lie, felt weird bro. Was not expecting it at all. I was expecting doing my lessons, passing my test, then I'd not be able to drive for a couple years until I bought my own. My rents are kinda like that, no random big payouts for stuff like cars, which I agree with. Then, couple days after I passed my test, my dad came into my room all 'hey, we're thinking about buying you a car'. Two weeks later, £650 '99 Corsa B in the driveway on their insurance (I had to pay for that, thankfully).
Yeah. Which was fucking bullshit.

They told me they weren't going to help me buy me a car or help me with insurance when I passed my test, and that I'd have to get one myself. So I thought "The fuck's the point in passing my test if there's no way I'll be able to afford anything car related?"
So your only motivation to do stuff in life is if it comes with a handout? Fucks sake.
Tell us again why you joined the Army
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

it's a fucking requirement for business majors. never mind that I'll probably never ever be using this knowledge (I'm an IS and supply chain management double major, not a finance or accounting major) of money and banking. i should have at least taken the easiest course instead of the one that sounded the most interesting. our options are intermediate micro, intermediate macro, or money and banking and I picked that one. which just so happens to have the lowest average grades of all three -_-
microecon does help you quite a bit if youre running a business.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
true, I think that basic micro and macro is important for everyone since it gives you a decent understanding of how "the system" works. this course is basically about financial markets... I guess it's kind of important but it's definitely geared towards finance majors (since they HAVE to take this course, while all other business majors can choose from three)
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
>2012
>still leaving voicemail

https://vipfanauctions.com/wp-content/uploads/2009-12-31-jackbauer.jpg
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6310

so bored, I'm watching the progress bar of a backup utility
Stimey
­
+786|6118|Ontario | Canada
neet life
­
­
­
­
­
­
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom

bugz wrote:

so bored, I'm watching the progress bar of a backup utility
wheres it at so far
Tu Stultus Es
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6310

finished a while ago
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Level 4 chess AI is too hard. Level 3 is too easy. /fwp
HITNRUNXX
+220|6708|Oklahoma City
How is your day?

My son woke me up an hour before time to get up.
I went to an offsite location to do some work, only to remember at the last minute I had a meeting at my main site.
We have no parking at the main site due to construction, so I had to go park in the parking garage and run over in time to catch the meeting.
Then I had to go back to garage, get the truck back out, and drive to the other site again.
I had to pee, but the restroom was full so I decided to wait until I got to my next stop.
Then, I had to go to a remote site, where I was hot, so I threw my coat in the truck, locked it, went around to the other site to unload equipment, and realized my keys were in my coat. (2nd time in my life I locked myself out of something, 1st was when I was 16...)
So was my ID badge that lets me in the building.
Luckily, I carry a book with me everywhere so I have something to do in these situations.
Unluckily, my book was in the truck.
I still had to pee.
Had a co-worker drive out to unlock me, and took him to lunch for his trouble.
Notified the Mexican waitress that she had a some smudge on her forehead. On Lent. *sigh*
While troubleshooting a piece of hardware, we moved all the work over to the backup piece of hardware. It immediately broke with the hardware issue that the first one had.
I went into the software to try to check some setting, and the software errored out.
Yup, that is my day...
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6666

HITNRUNXX wrote:

Notified the Mexican waitress that she had a some smudge on her forehead. On Lent. *sigh*
  I almost did just that too going into the elevator.  She was Caucasian.  But I just smiled.

And then she started up a conversation with me in the elevator.  According to some here, she's my bitch now.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6791|Jupiter
people hiring private investigators to see what I do everyday...
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
wat
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697

eusgen wrote:

people hiring private investigators to see what I do everyday...
are you suing someone for something?
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6791|Jupiter
nope, just a college student who loves smoking marijuana. Neighbors are suspicious because of my traffic coming through the house. I have friends come over frequently to hang out and smoke, indoors of course. My neighbors must see this as me being a drug dealer.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
sounds like you've got some shitty neighbors
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697
do you live in wealthy neighborhood or something?
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
inb4raid
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697
and how do you know it's not the cops?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
i'm not sure if it'd be great or awful to live in a town that has so little crime that the cops just do stake-outs trying to figure out if you're smoking weed or not
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6791|Jupiter
I live with my parents, it is definitely not a "wealthy" neighbor hood, but we are mostly middle class I would say.

I have completely given up on trying to play the nice neighbor card. I don't look at, wave at, or even acknowledge my neighbors existence anymore.

But of sad cunts really. Especially when the house Accross the street is a REAL drug addict lady who has a burnt trailer she found somewhere sitting in her front yard. There used to be stuffed animals hanging EVERYWHERE. Like everywhere, the trees, the fence, the gate, you name it there was a stuff animal surgically attached to it. We all  live on 1.25/2.5 acre lots so our yards are quite large. Pics l8tr on crazy bitches house.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard