Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney

twoblacklines wrote:

Cbass wrote:

Im glad they fixed the straight pull bolt for the L96.
What was wrong with it ? Works fine for me, shit rifle anyway.
Most effective sniper rifle for me so far.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5034|Massachusetts, USA
I have 300 kills with it, its a solid sniper rifle. Got a 350m double headshot on tehran last night with it.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN

UnkleRukus wrote:

I have 300 kills with it, its a solid sniper rifle. Got a 350m double headshot on tehran last night with it.
I did the same thing 2 days ago on Sharqi.  It was a moment.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6204
They dont seem to have nerfed the MAV
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma

twoblacklines wrote:

They dont seem to have nerfed the MAV
wait what?
they released the patch?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN
No that was a patch to fix bugs nothing else was done.  Of course in the processes of releasing the patch to fix the "bugs" they fucked up some other shit.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6790|Jupiter
Fix one problem, create two. I thought that's how it worked.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6711|Purplicious Wisconsin

Jaekus wrote:

Pubic wrote:

There are WAY too many unlocks & awards in this game, and the unlocks give way too much of an advantage to players with time under their belts.

I can pick from 20 or so different weapons at present (still have a few left to unlock), and on top of that there are all the accessories to choose from, and the camo patterns, and the 10-20 awards per round...
Tell me about it. Try learning to fly a jet with experienced pilots on the other team and you haven't even unlocked flares yet
I only found the people with radar nearly impossible to destroy, otherwise I managed pretty fine once flying for a few seconds. What pisses me off is that you don't get jet points as attacker in Rush(at least for the xbox 360), it just increases your kits points instead, fucking aggravated me when I found that out.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5034|Massachusetts, USA
Rush is where i go to pad massive amounts of kills. It is the 2nd worst game mode besides squad rush. Rush should never have been implimented.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard