VicktorVauhn
+319|6402|Southern California
Yes yes, I know.. FPS, PC, mouse...

Anyways, Anyone play on PS3? None of my buddies picked up BF3 and I am tired of only playing with randoms.
I remember having some good squads back on the US BF2 server, and I am hoping some are slumming it on consoles like me.

Same name on PSN
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6669|BC, Canada
I do.
White-room
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6681|UK
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
GeoEnvi
+22|6697|Philadelphia, PA
I'm not always on, but - when I am - it's between 9pm and 2 am EST.

GeoEnvi

Been playing conquest most of the time lately, because I like helicopters and seemsl like one good squad can make a difference in CQ vs Rush.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6402|Southern California
Really?
Its a grind to make a difference on a shit team in conquest, at least in rush half the time you are attacker and you can just use team for fodder while circling around to the empty base and planting.

I still lean toward conquest though.

Is there a way on PS to specify maps with more flag sites? I hate when the match only has 3 flags and I can't find a filter anywhere...
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Really?
Its a grind to make a difference on a shit team in conquest, at least in rush half the time you are attacker and you can just use team for fodder while circling around to the empty base and planting.

I still lean toward conquest though.

Is there a way on PS to specify maps with more flag sites? I hate when the match only has 3 flags and I can't find a filter anywhere...
B2K maps have lots of flags
Lt. lollerskates
The douchiestbag
+3|5834|Denmark
I'm allways fresh to game bf3.
psn: buschsom

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard