Poll

Football or American Football which is better?

Football60%60% - 12
American Football40%40% - 8
Total: 20
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Since you guys got the original NFL thread locked with this debate I thought I'd make a poll to see what the forum thinks is better.

This years superbowl wasn't the most "exciting" one the past few years but its much better than watching guys run around for 90 minutes with rare scoring opportunities or watching 90 minutes of running around just for the game to end 0-0. I don't know how you guys stand watching 0-0 games.

I'd say watching that for 90 minutes is more like watching paint dry in relation to watching a game of American Football.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

aw shit i voted for the wrong one

delete and remake
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA
Why are we bothering with this charade?

We all know this is going to devolve into, "are you from the U.S. or are you form the rest of the world?"
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

of course
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Eagle wrote:

We all know this is going to devolve into, "are you from the U.S. or are you form the rest of the world?"
I'm just saying the yuros don't seem to understand what timeouts or change of possession in a gridiron football game means. When the game stops it's usually because someone called a timeout or the ball was punted and returned or an injury timeout. It's all a part of the game.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

To watch American, to Play Euro (soccer).

Played and watched them both for many years.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
american for a pickup game. cant say for watching though
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5429|Yeah, there :)
Football.
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Null - They're both shit.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Dilbert_X wrote:

Null - They're both shit.
Tend to agree with you on this one.

Both have been complete flops since the sports were invented, TV companies dont bother with them, they struggle to attract sponsorship and the people who play them arnt looked upon as heros, I mean its not like they make loads of mechandise with photos of the players on is it.

Agree with you?? Agree my arse.

I accept you might not like either sport, but you can hardly say the sports are shit.  One's a huge success in USA the other is a world wide success.

Dilbert - Your shit
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
This is me not caring that the bottom quartile of humanity can think of nothing better to do with their Saturday than watch men play a children's game.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone
Soccer is not the best code of football, but it shits all over NFL. At least it's watchable and entertaining when they're not crying about how a blade of grass attacked them. On the other hand Jerry Maguire is the best thing the NFL ever spawned, which says it all.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Which is like saying out of the available venereal diseases herpes is better than AIDS.

The lower ferals are going to spend their weekend yelling at the TV, it doesn't really matter whats being broadcast at the time.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
shush faggots.  Once upon a time you tried/were forced to play and being a punch of pansies got mullered.  go back to playing with your dolls and/or sucking each others nobs.

and american football is junk.  5 mins of debetable action dragged over 5 hours sheer boredom.  excillerating! plus the world cup final 2010 had 700m+ viewers as opposed to superbowl 2011 110m.  fuck off, you're shit and you're all gay.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

m3thod wrote:

shush faggots.  Once upon a time you tried/were forced to play and being a punch of pansies got mullered.  go back to playing with your dolls and/or sucking each others nobs.

and american football is junk.  5 mins of debetable action dragged over 5 hours sheer boredom.  excillerating! plus the world cup final 2010 had 700m+ viewers as opposed to superbowl 2011 110m.  fuck off, you're shit and you're all gay.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
from my deep analysis of american football i have also conculded the following:

there is only 1 person with any skill i.e. dat quaterback guy who requires vision, can read the play and throw his egg.  The rest are mongs who are either fat as fuck to block people or can run fast (usually a black guy)
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

m3thod wrote:

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand

m3thod wrote:

from my deep analysis of american football i have also conculded the following:

there is only 1 person with any skill i.e. dat quaterback guy who requires vision, can read the play and throw his egg.  The rest are mongs who are either fat as fuck to block people or can run fast (usually a black guy)
pwnag3
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

gwon meth
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

Eagle wrote:

jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Eagle wrote:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard