HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City

CC-Marley wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

i keep my dog indoors when im not home
me too
Only way to go... Too many crazies out there... There are so many dogs around here missing it is crazy.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
I wonder if I'd have the patience you have for this lady, or if I'd get so pissed off I'd retaliate in some terrible way.

What's the address of her house?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

HITNRUNXX wrote:

So after catching the crazy bitch next door spraying water on the dog to get him riled up, and throwing rocks at him, she has now filed a complaint with the city to get me cited for letting a dog "continuously bark." He is an indoor dog, and only is outside while we eat, and even then if he starts barking, we immediately pull him inside. What the fuck are we supposed to do? You live in the city you fucking bitch. If you want perfect silence, move to the fucking country.
holy shit

why don't you move
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Trotskygrad wrote:

holy shit
this^.

first time i've seen this thread. this is crazy, HITNRUNXX. i'd probably consider moving in your place.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
He can't. According to a post he made a while back he has to wait 3 years or pay 10,000
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
I suggest you build a very high, impenetrable fence/wall along the boundary you share with crazy lady.
Wholly on your side though, and after thoroughly checking with all building regulations etc.

GDR style (only without shooting of trespassers)
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

globefish23 wrote:

I suggest you build a very high, impenetrable fence/wall along the boundary you share with crazy lady.
Wholly on your side though, and after thoroughly checking with all building regulations etc.

hahahaha
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City

globefish23 wrote:

Here is the kicker: I can't build a fence... The main electric, gas, and phone lines for my block all are next to her fence, running the length of my property, with the boxes for them in the back corner of my yard...
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City

-Sh1fty- wrote:

He can't. According to a post he made a while back he has to wait 3 years or pay 10,000
I have finally made my time limit on being able to move (It was a homeowner's bond that prevented it). But it is still a ridiculously expensive option, especially since I got such a good deal on my house. Why? Location maybe? I don't know... Would be hard to get into same school district (a really good one) for the kids, so we would be letting a terrorist force us out of our home in the end.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669

HITNRUNXX wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

especially since I got such a good deal on my house. .
yeah i can see why.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City

13/f/taiwan wrote:

HITNRUNXX wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

especially since I got such a good deal on my house. .
yeah i can see why.
Exactly.

I paid for 2 extra inspectors to check it out since they were asking about $40K under the value.

I never thought to hire a P.I. to inspect the neighbors.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Well dude, it's all your fault heathen, all you had to do was send your children off with that fine upstanding Christian citizen to her Vacation Bible School.

HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City
Talked to the City people today, and they said THEY can not issue me a ticket on this, SHE will have to come forward and issue the ticket. So they recommend me keeping documentation on everything, and continue making police reports, and then if she does, go to court with everything, and lay it all out, then file a harassment suit against her. They added that it is VERY RARE for someone like this to sign their name and fight it in court though.
cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5033
Wow, I think I would have already shot Crazy Lady, placed a knife in her dead hand and claimed she came at me with the intent to stab me. Just wipe the knife down so your prints aren't on it and put it in her dead hand! Problem solved!
cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5033
On another note, it might be worth while to invest in a dozen Pit Bull's with AIDS and invite her over to feed the dogs while you go on vacation. Again Problem solved.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City
I would never wish that fate on a pit bull.
CC-Marley
+407|6799
Take some pics of this hag so we can laugh
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

cdailey2142 wrote:

Wow, I think I would have already shot Crazy Lady, placed a knife in her dead hand and claimed she came at me with the intent to stab me. Just wipe the knife down so your prints aren't on it and put it in her dead hand! Problem solved!
Could something like that actually work?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

TSI wrote:

Why not sue her for harassment?
and if he won what would be the sentence? (just curious)
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Camm wrote:

HITNRUNXX wrote:

He "lives" indoors. He doesn't get to "live" in the backyard where he can bark all the time/be tortured by insane people. Being an indoor dog doesn't mean you don't even get to go outside. Stop trolling. Geez.
I'm not trolling, you just can't get your point across properly.
I understood it perfectly fine
Jesus it's obvious what he meant.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City
As I said before: I would just be happy with her totally leaving me alone forever... I would love a judge to say "If you ever call the police on him or his family again, if you ever file a complaint about him or his family again, if you ever harass him in any way, if you ever so much as sign him up for junk mail, our computers will show it, and I will immediately issue a warrant for your arrest."

She is crazy enough to believe it, and will then leave me alone... OR I would actually be able to have something done with her when she is in violation of a court order. But then, she would probably just go on a shooting rampage or something.

That is assuming she could sober/sane up enough to even show up in court.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5951|Toronto

Shahter wrote:

TSI wrote:

Why not sue her for harassment?
and if he won what would be the sentence? (just curious)
He can get a restraining order, and also punitive damages. Also sets a good base to get a criminal case going, with conviction and hopefully a jail sentence.

But then, no more awsm thread.

Edit: stupid double post bug.

Last edited by TSI (2012-01-26 16:43:47)

I like pie.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5951|Toronto

HITNRUNXX wrote:

As I said before: I would just be happy with her totally leaving me alone forever... I would love a judge to say "If you ever call the police on him or his family again, if you ever file a complaint about him or his family again, if you ever harass him in any way, if you ever so much as sign him up for junk mail, our computers will show it, and I will immediately issue a warrant for your arrest."

She is crazy enough to believe it, and will then leave me alone... OR I would actually be able to have something done with her when she is in violation of a court order. But then, she would probably just go on a shooting rampage or something.

That is assuming she could sober/sane up enough to even show up in court.
I'm no lawyer, but I seriously think you should actually talk to the cops about this. It's invasion of privacy, harassment, even could be considered cruelty to an animal. Even if nothing comes of it, they'll have your complaint on record, which will make them that much less lenient if she ever pulls shit again.

If she fails to answer summons and doesn't show up to court, she will be deemed to be in contempt, which involves fines/jail, depending on your municipality/state.

As for the shooting rampage; if you see that as a real threat, then I think there's a much bigger problem there, one which really would warrant police intervention.
I like pie.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Get a restraining order
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
HITNRUNXX
+220|6680|Oklahoma City

Dilbert_X wrote:

Get a restraining order
The ONLY reason I haven't is in Oklahoma it is SUPER EASY to get a P.O. (Protection Order/Restraining Order) without any real cause. If I get one on her, she would just turn around and get one on me, which infringes on my rights... For example, if you have a P.O. against you, you cannot get a concealed carry license...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard