CC-Marley
+407|6835
smoking the chiesel
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6699

eleven bravo wrote:

oh wait.  it wasnt a bonobo sanctuary.  it was a gibbon sanctuary
Gibbons are also amazing. They have the largest arm:body ratio of any primate. And their calls are beautiful. Also, they are monogamous.

I recently had closed eyed visual experiences from MJ.

https://www.gibboncenter.org/images/gibbons/Kinoweb.jpg

Last edited by Superior Mind (2012-01-22 19:13:34)

CC-Marley
+407|6835
Speaking of, I just got an 1/8 of Grape Ape.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
grape ape is a bargain strain in the shops
Tu Stultus Es
CC-Marley
+407|6835
we dont have shops, we grow it.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6639|949

i was never big on names.  I care if it's an indica or a sativa, and if it's true kush.  You can tell that by the smell.  Other than that, who gives a fuck?  Until strains become standardized, you can get 10 different batches called grape ape that have little-to-nothing in common other than purple leaves.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
grape ape is dominant sativa but some strains in la are universally lower quality because a lot of these shops get their herb from the same source.  reason why bubba kush in la has been the flavor of the month for half a decade.  why any kind of og strain is is considered top shelf.

ive seen 1/4's of grape ape go for 55.  they want to get rid of it before its too stale and they have too much of it
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
at least every strain of grape ape ive come across was a sativa.
Tu Stultus Es
CC-Marley
+407|6835
love that price
VicktorVauhn
+319|6399|Southern California

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i was never big on names.  I care if it's an indica or a sativa, and if it's true kush.  You can tell that by the smell.  Other than that, who gives a fuck?  Until strains become standardized, you can get 10 different batches called grape ape that have little-to-nothing in common other than purple leaves.
Ehh, with in a single dispensary that is generally not true, unless its a shit one

But even from one dispensary to another, its fairly consistent.
I would say its almost like dogs... Most the time what ever example of a breed you see isn't going to have a PERFECT blood line, and all puppies will have their own personality... But at least here in socal many strains are fairly standardized, and you can get similar genetics from different clubs.

I am also starting to think that the whole marijuana trafficking thing is kinda BS... Well, other then shitty brick weed.
I think most is grown semi locally tbh. I KNOW that is true here.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5185|Sydney

eleven bravo wrote:

grape ape is dominant sativa but some strains in la are universally lower quality because a lot of these shops get their herb from the same source.  reason why bubba kush in la has been the flavor of the month for half a decade.  why any kind of og strain is is considered top shelf.

ive seen 1/4's of grape ape go for 55.  they want to get rid of it before its too stale and they have too much of it
It's obviously legal to grow it, how does that work?
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6396
It's legal on state level for medical use. It's still illegal on federal level. Growers, sellers and users can still face federal penalties.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom

Jaekus wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

It's obviously legal to grow it, how does that work?
i think iuts something like a person who is a recognized care giver or a person with a prescription is allowed to own a 6 full grown plants or 12 seedlings.  also proscribes law enforcement from enforcing federal law unless directed by county authorities.  also requires the courts to return any marijuana confiscated after any kind of court proceeding.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
prett much lets the counties decide whether or not they want to strict with the law.  although no county can outright prosecute.  i think you could carry up to an ounce on you for personal use.  i know a new law recently passed finally decriminalized it completely throughout the state.  this means that any amount under an ounce found on anyone without a prescription will see no more than a hundred dollar fine and no record of criminal offense.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
and some shops in la actually tax it fr the county.  although they arent supposed to because technically shops arent propriators of marijuana, they are caregivers and all transactions are supposed to be donations.  but, since there are more shops in LA city than there are star bucks, the city council is about to ban all the shops in the city (which wouldnt do anything since there are so many outside of city limits and inside of the county.  or, they might insititute a lottery to allow a handful of shops to remain open.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
California Weed Laws 101
Tu Stultus Es
gurdeep
­
+812|4762|proll­y
https://www.omgif.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Kelly-Slaters-training.gif
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

I got a hookup
VicktorVauhn
+319|6399|Southern California
fuck, I need to read sb 215 & prop 420 again. It sure is one hell of a document to get through.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/430492_10150625466862642_773327641_11500637_2093237322_n.jpg
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
kinda like the crack did to pookie in new jack
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard