Brasso
+1,549|6652

STALKER
Fallout: New Vegas
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6738|Riva, MD
Definitely the first and third S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, the first one was unplayably unstable and the third one felt like just an uninteresting, unstable, empty shell of a game that was way too hard to get into

Supreme Commander 2 was shit also, I liked the new upgrades system and the amazing graphics but it felt too much like all the factions lost their individuality aside from the experimentals, even the first game never felt that tactical to me to begin with but this one definitely felt like it was more of a numbers vs numbers game than anything tactical.  I think I got it for like $10 on sale on Steam though.

C&C: Red Alert 3 sucked too, it feels nothing like Red Alert 2 did which tbh is what I was probably looking for with better graphics in this game(can you blame me though, it's probably one of the best RTS games of all time), I do feel like giving it another try though right now but I think there was something new about its mechanics that I saw that I don't remember now that just made me drop the game immediately.  I already know that I definitely hate those catapult things that I remember from one of the gameplay trailers, it seems like that's the new "ME TOO" feature in RTS games these days.  I don't like the ability for everybody to built everything on water either, it becomes impossible to take the game any bit seriously and just defeats the point of there being water other than that you can build ships on it.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5057|Massachusetts, USA
Ofp:dragon rising
Call of duty 3
Blops
Bad company 2
Halol reach

You all can hate on stalker all you want. I still think its an awesome concept.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6596|London

DUnlimited wrote:

l REGRET NOTHING
Get LoL you fknoob.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6753|St. Andrews / Oslo

Football Manager.. Wasted far to many hours on my life on that game, 'tis so addictive
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6680|BC, Canada
I did play runescape a bit way back. Only thing good that I could think about it is people on craigslist are willing to pay enough for my account that it would pay for most of a new gaming pc for me.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5775|Roma

UnkleRukus wrote:

Call of duty 3
Blops
Bad company 2
Halol reach

Oh god the last two ofp games.....jesus what a pile of stinking shit.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6586|Area 51
Fifa 12.

That. Stupid. 'Tactical defense bollocks'.

Videogames & Tactical do not mix in my opinion.

Oh and Black Ops..load of shite on the PC.

Last edited by RDMC (2012-01-19 03:35:05)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6345|Graz, Austria
Penguin's Arena: Sedna's World
An arcade shooter with penguins and snowballs. Looked fun at first, but apparently, the initial release was beyond alpha quality with barely a handful of players online.

Zero Gear
A Mario Kart style racing game.
IIRC, the devs have dropped any support before the release on Steam.
RDMC
+736|6586|Area 51
And the thing that pisses me off the most is that all these games nowadays come with 'online access codes' which means I can't even properly sell the bloody game because the person who's buying it off me can't go online without buying his own access code. Gaming industry is shite nowadays.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4864|Amsterdam

RDMC wrote:

Gaming industry is shite nowadays.
No surprise there tbh.
Every single entertainment industry is. Money comes first, customers second.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6742|Ireland | Monaghan

Arma II.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6484|cuntshitlake

Aries_37 wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

l REGRET NOTHING
Get LoL you fknoob.
i would regret that
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6787|UK

_j5689_ wrote:

Definitely the first and third S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, the first one was unplayably unstable and the third one felt like just an uninteresting, unstable, empty shell of a game that was way too hard to get into

Supreme Commander 2 was shit also, I liked the new upgrades system and the amazing graphics but it felt too much like all the factions lost their individuality aside from the experimentals, even the first game never felt that tactical to me to begin with but this one definitely felt like it was more of a numbers vs numbers game than anything tactical.  I think I got it for like $10 on sale on Steam though.

C&C: Red Alert 3 sucked too, it feels nothing like Red Alert 2 did which tbh is what I was probably looking for with better graphics in this game(can you blame me though, it's probably one of the best RTS games of all time), I do feel like giving it another try though right now but I think there was something new about its mechanics that I saw that I don't remember now that just made me drop the game immediately.  I already know that I definitely hate those catapult things that I remember from one of the gameplay trailers, it seems like that's the new "ME TOO" feature in RTS games these days.  I don't like the ability for everybody to built everything on water either, it becomes impossible to take the game any bit seriously and just defeats the point of there being water other than that you can build ships on it.
Wait so let me get this right. You liked clear sky, the worst stalker game. It was literally dog shit.
firebolt5
+114|6176

Vilham wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Wait so let me get this right. You liked clear sky, the worst stalker game. It was literally dog shit.
lol, I thought that too, but I think it was assumed he didn't bother buying the second one.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6653|949

Kampframmer wrote:

RDMC wrote:

No surprise there tbh.
I think it's also because the consumers are more demanding and in tune with the gamin industry as a whole. We tend to look back with rose-tinted glasses when discussing old school games, but would they hold up to scrutiny now? A lot wouldn't, in my opinion
jord
+2,382|6699|The North, beyond the wall.

eleven bravo wrote:

farcry 2 because it was either jord or sam who told me i should buy it
we both had it but i can't imagine recommending it unless as a joke
RDMC
+736|6586|Area 51

Kampframmer wrote:

RDMC wrote:

No surprise there tbh.
Which is funny because customers = money.

Last edited by RDMC (2012-01-19 11:56:20)

SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6681|The darkside of Denver
Sim City Societies. 

I WANT A NEW SIM CITY GODAMNIT!
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6210|Canada

Farcry 2   - Thought it was like the first but better. Was totally wrong..
Microsoft Flight Simulator X - I like crashing planes, buts that's about it for me, not worth the money I paid to just crash planes
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty - Worst piece of shit I've played, finished the game in not even 4 hours. Bugged as hell.

Last edited by Phatmatt (2012-01-19 14:37:53)

Canin wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

looking at steam i apparently bought ghostbusters and the witcher, both of which were awful and i apparently blocked the memory of purchasing
I liked the Ghostbusters game, even if it wasn't a sandbox.
I thought it was fun too. Guess its an aquired taste.
i too thought it was a funny game
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6758|Oxferd Ohire
guitar hero

had fun with it. now it has been wasting space for years
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6676

RTHKI wrote:

guitar hero

had fun with it. now it has been wasting space for years
one of the few games i've traded in
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6365

aerodynamic wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Call of duty 3
Blops
Bad company 2
Halol reach

Oh god the last two ofp games.....jesus what a pile of stinking shit.
Oh god oh god. I totally neglected my purchase of OfP:DR. I was so mad I spent that money, I get a twitch in my eye just thinking about it.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6793|PNW

Dragon Rising was OK, but multiplayer was a lagfest (e: and enemies had x-ray vision). Made it fail hard.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard