Jackabo
+127|6528|Dublin, Ireland
SF isn't doing as well as it used to. I got bored of it and came back to it recently but it just doesn't do it for me. I don't know why but I think the maps are better in BF2. I suppose cos there bigger and alot of the SF servers are 16 player or 32 player.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
But you bought the game... As far as EA is concerned their job is done
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6564|Iceland
^^^ what he said.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6594|Canada

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

^^^ what he said.
NoS
karma padder
+13|6596|UK

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

^^^ what he said.
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6597|The Netherlands

NoS wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

^^^ what he said.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
Stop coppying me! j/k
thejigga
+8|6525
most people i know stopped playing sf as soon as they realized that they cant use the unlocks on any map they want.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

niekjejeje wrote:

NoS wrote:

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6619|Washington DC

thejigga wrote:

most people i know stopped playing sf as soon as they realized that they cant use the unlocks on any map they want.
Big agreement with that point ... I want to use my unlocks on the maps, but I'm forced to use default unlocks. 
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6619|Washington DC

liquidat0r wrote:

Stop coppying me! j/k
^^^ what he said.

Sorry, couldn't resist 
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK

OrangeHound wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Stop coppying me! j/k
^^^ what he said.

Sorry, couldn't resist 
lol
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK
only around 500 servers at the moment. Compared to vanillas 6000+ (last time i did a full search anyway)
PunkX
stoned
+198|6594|Canada

liquidat0r wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Stop coppying me! j/k
^^^ what he said.

Sorry, couldn't resist 
lol
rawr
Impaqt
+37|6608|Chicago, Il
I'm still a fan of SF but I gotta say that an unlock should be an unlock.  Not being able to use your Tier 2 Unlocks sucks.  I bought the game so I could get those unlocks!  Now because I'm not onthe US Side I cant use em???  Silly...  ANd the L96 and P90.....  They were able to add them to Standard BF2...   Why not SF???

Quite rediculous.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6532|Here.
Most people I've come across dont like SF, do so because they cant tank wh0re as easily as as vBF2.

lollers.
alpinestar
+304|6566|New York City baby.
Special Fucking waste of money
yayo
+2|6546
I don't play SF because of LAG.
buttered noodle
+16|6616|ohio

niekjejeje wrote:

NoS wrote:

gameaddict
+35|6650|let op drempels

yayo wrote:

ditto and because you can go prone in mid air in vanilla but not in sf weird i think
Sniper926
Bullet Magnet
+14|6533|A good vantage point...
If I'm lucky, I can only usually ever find about 5 or 6 (low ping) Australian (Internode / GameArena) BF2:SF servers and there's usually only 1 or 2 with 64 players AND not only is the selection of servers pretty slim, but most of them run "Day Maps Only" !!! So you don't even get to play Devil's Perch, or Leviathan, or Night Flight...it just seems like every friggin' round you play is Iron Gator...man, I'm sick of that map...
Think I might have to go back to vanilla to re-ignite the fire...
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6732

yayo wrote:

the same
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
I don't play it very much because it lags so fuckin much.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida
I play it quite often still.  The only time I really get alot of lag is on Warlord, in the palace.
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6535|Hampshire

Sniper926 wrote:

If I'm lucky, I can only usually ever find about 5 or 6 (low ping) Australian (Internode / GameArena) BF2:SF servers and there's usually only 1 or 2 with 64 players AND not only is the selection of servers pretty slim, but most of them run "Day Maps Only" !!! So you don't even get to play Devil's Perch, or Leviathan, or Night Flight...it just seems like every friggin' round you play is Iron Gator...man, I'm sick of that map...
Think I might have to go back to vanilla to re-ignite the fire...
Same as... Only in the UK though

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard