Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5841|00770
Both good and bad.
First cover I've ever made..

No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
Sounds pro to me

Approved!
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5690|Gulf Coast

I haven't heard that song before. I listened to yours first and then I listened to this one.. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vRMikG8 … re=related

I thought you sounded great. There are some spots where you were a little flat/sharp but I wouldn't have thought that was your first track if you hadn't said so. Did you have fun doing it?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

Pretty solid I'd say, there were a few parts that made you sound a little flat but you can certainly hit the right notes. I think you can afford to put a bit more strength behind your voice which may help you hit the notes more precisely - although that song isn't really one that calls for a strong voice, maybe that was the reason for some of the difficulty. Good effort though, keep it up.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Eifa
+923|5841|00770
Thanks.
Yeah I had fun doing it allthough I was super nervous even tho there was only 1 person in the room with me and he had heard me sing before.
Ty, my friend is actually mixing another song at the moment and should be done today/tomorrow, not sure if it calls for a strong voice either, but anyway.. And I'm open to all good song suggestions..
I just need to get my self-esteem a bit higher and maybe it sounds a bit better too..
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

You have a strong accent, but that's to be expected I suppose.

Well done.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I had a feeling you could sing Tigs, but I didnt think you could sing that well.  Very fucking good, I know the original and this is a very very good cover, not an easy song either to sing as its quite quick.  Seeing as English isnt your first language makes it even better
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Good job. Would prefer to hear a non compressed (ie. FLAC or .wav) version, as the mp3 compression is really noticeable. He mixed your vocals well and I like the fact he didn't use autotune. Only thing about the whole song is it has the same dynamic all the way through, I would've liked to have heard a some dynamic changes, but other than that I think your voice suits the song well. The more you do this sort of thing the more comfortable you will feel.
Eifa
+923|5841|00770
My friend is still working on the other song, and am trying to figure out what to sing next.. Can't go too high so that cuts out quite many good songs. Thanks for the comments anyway, highly appreciated
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
Is it the range or simply too high? Just change the key

If you honestly are not sure how (I'm presuming you know though) it's quite easy.
Eifa
+923|5841|00770

Jaekus wrote:

Is it the range or simply too high? Just change the key

If you honestly are not sure how (I'm presuming you know though) it's quite easy.
when i try to change the key i usually go too low. still need to work on that..
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
Just try a semitone or a tone at a time. If you can nail the chorus and the verses feel at least ok then you're getting very close.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard