Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

13/f/taiwan wrote:

i'll play that 24/7 64player metro shit with you guys until i unlock everything for the support kit.
Support is the easiest kit to completely unlock.  Drop ammo everywhere, and roll with the stock guns + rds + suppressor.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6598|Greenwood, IN
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

yay service stars in each class, now i can play whatever
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
Anybody think it woul have been better if they hadn't nerfed th inrv quite as much, and instead made made it the last unlock for each gunat 500 kills or so?

Meaning keep the sighting range and just dim the colors a bit.

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2012-01-12 23:43:00)

The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5677|SQUID
If they made it as it was in the beta it would be fine.
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.

aerodynamic wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

i wish jord would fly me all day. hes so 1337
Whenever I sit in the scout heli with Jord on the passenger seat I feel like Ernest Borgnine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr_CJL1YQRc
he did crash like twice in damavand while i was sitting on the sides repairing him, NOT GOOD ENOUGH JORD.

I probably tabbed out whilst flying to read reply to some fanmail i do that sometimes

Last edited by jord (2012-01-13 08:27:22)

thepilot91
+64|6228|Ă…land!

jord wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Whenever I sit in the scout heli with Jord on the passenger seat I feel like Ernest Borgnine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr_CJL1YQRc
he did crash like twice in damavand while i was sitting on the sides repairing him, NOT GOOD ENOUGH JORD.

I probably tabbed out whilst flying to read reply to some fanmail i do that sometimes
can't belive how you get so many kills with it, unless you play against americans / retards , I almost always get mowed down by infantry fire as soon as tilt the nose down to attack

and I can't stand being "shot out" all the time , rather have it blown up
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.

thepilot91 wrote:

jord wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

can't belive how you get so many kills with it, unless you play against americans / retards , I almost always get mowed down by infantry fire as soon as tilt the nose down to attack

and I can't stand being "shot out" all the time , rather have it blown up
it's a combination of me playing it a lot early on so people didn't know how to take me out yet(soflam/jav) and using it's only advantage to the fullest (maneuverability). I went like 55-1 once in it about a month ago, I don't think I could do that again.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6732
Really bored at the moment every Hardcore server is down on Xbox, only got normal mode which really sucks when your trying level the PDW's.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6381|New York

paranoid101 wrote:

Really bored at the moment every Hardcore server is down on Xbox, only got normal mode which really sucks when your trying level the PDW's.
The PDW's are that bad where you need to use them on HC only servers?
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

The A W S M F O X wrote:

If they made it as it was in the beta it would be fine.

AKA, wtf is this?  Utterly useless in Beta.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5677|SQUID
worked in dark areas, not in light
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6732

heggs wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

The PDW's are that bad where you need to use them on HC only servers?
Trying to level the MP7 and on normal mode with all the famas and usa12 usage, the MP7 feels like a bb gun lol.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
mp7 is a kickass etc etc
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Not the Metro I played in, what with all the fire about.  Near impossible to see enemies in front of heated areas.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

FatherTed wrote:

mp7 is a kickass etc etc
1 vs. 1, yes.  Anything else, oh shit moments.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6336
MK3A1 silencer is not really silencing anything
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

A silencer on a MK3A1? Jesus Christ.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Yeah, I found it worked well down in the subway in metro, not in the rest of it.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6336

Macbeth wrote:

Thats what I thought, but it seems its just a fuck up, since its not showing up on screen nor is the gun silent in any way.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
The dice guys get silencers on some shotties...
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Sisco wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Thats what I thought, but it seems its just a fuck up, since its not showing up on screen nor is the gun silent in any way.
Eh. I know shotgun silencers exist, it's just the weapons that can be silenced in this game are ridiculous. Guys running around with silenced LMG for instance.

DICE wanted BF3 to be a serious hardcore realistic shooter with fire suppression and flashlight glare etc. At the same time you like put a silencer on an M60.

I don't know. Bitching and taking shots at BF3 is too easy and no one cares.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

Macbeth wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Eh. I know shotgun silencers exist, it's just the weapons that can be silenced in this game are ridiculous. Guys running around with silenced LMG for instance.

DICE wanted BF3 to be a serious hardcore realistic shooter with fire suppression and flashlight glare etc. At the same time you like put a silencer on an M60.

I don't know. Bitching and taking shots at BF3 is too easy and no one cares.
Because a mini-map where enemy fire appear as red dots is realistic.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

I'm just saying that the developers are trying to have it both ways. They want to game to be taken as a serious realistic shooter (flashlights, sniper glint, red dot scope glare, fire suppression, etc) while adding in stuff that you would expect to see in a Duke Nukem game (silenced M60's for instance).
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6646

Macbeth wrote:

I'm just saying that the developers are trying to have it both ways. They want to game to be taken as a serious realistic shooter (flashlights, sniper glint, red dot scope glare, fire suppression, etc) while adding in stuff that you would expect to see in a Duke Nukem game (silenced M60's for instance).
Trying to appeal to the Battlefield and CoD fanbase, respectively. I think it's the root of basically every major flaw in the game.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard