The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I read through this thread yesterday and took the advice of trying to find an empty server which dosent require minimum number of players to start up.  I couldnt find one though and refuse to take a chopper in the game to practice as it disadvantages my team.

Any help here in finding an empty server much appriciated.

PS3
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
I'm getting really pissed off at jets. They keep ramming my chopper. My friend and I basically dominate until the enemy team starts being douches.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm getting really pissed off at jets. They keep ramming my chopper. My friend and I basically dominate until the enemy team starts being douches.
Being douches ie. playing the game to win.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
99% of all helo gunners are blind as a bat

Last edited by m3thod (2012-01-05 02:28:33)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
We basically hover around and engage whatever gets spotted from the outskirts of the maps. By facing toward the center we can get locked onto, deploy flares when a missile comes, then follow the smoke trail to kill the MANPAD. It works flawlessly nearly 99% of the time. By combining ECM jammer (mainly just because of SOFLAM and CITV) with IR flares and timing their uses we can dominate every single game.

Helicopters might not have TV missiles of death from BF2 but they're extremely deadly in this game. We can shut down a whole team with just two people, so if anything the choppers are OP.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

Lucien wrote:

I go 30-0 in the heli all the time, mostly with jord. It's just a matter of being any good

Also lol at the TV missile rage, BF2's TVs were legendary for how they couldn't hit shit / people had to practice for hours to hit other helis ever
this ^

and I was getting kills (choppers too) with the TV missile before they patched it to actually hit where it should

altho I must admit:

1: javelinrage
2: fix the input-lag for the TV-missile (funny how they made it hit where and when it actually should, but made it awful to steer)
3: fix TV-missile hitting your own chopper when fired ....as they said did in the last patch

Last edited by thepilot91 (2012-01-05 05:18:27)

aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5724|Roma

thepilot91 wrote:

Lucien wrote:

I go 30-0 in the heli all the time, mostly with jord. It's just a matter of being any good

Also lol at the TV missile rage, BF2's TVs were legendary for how they couldn't hit shit / people had to practice for hours to hit other helis ever
this ^

and I was getting kills (choppers too) with the TV missile before they patched it to actually hit where it should

altho I must admit:

2: fix the input-lag for the TV-missile (funny how they made it hit where and when it actually should, but made it awful to steer)
3: fix TV-missile hitting your own chopper when fired ....as they said did in the last patch
a friend of mine has problem where the tv missile guides normally and then after 5 seconds the controls are inverted.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

aerodynamic wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

Lucien wrote:

this ^

altho I must admit:

a friend of mine has problem where the tv missile guides normally and then after 5 seconds the controls are inverted.
I dunno about that , but I fly helis inverted and my TV-missiles always steer "un-inverted"
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5724|Roma

thepilot91 wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

this ^

altho I must admit:

I dunno about that , but I fly helis inverted and my TV-missiles always steer "un-inverted"
i know same for me and him, but when he fires the tv missile it all gets fucked up.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6314
I don´t like the TV missile.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
land the havoc on one of the warehouses by the heli spawn on nosharh
shoot tv missles at the carrier
profit
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
BVC
+325|6666
BF3 has far better air balance than BF2.  In BF2 AA was a complete joke and being in air mean't tonnes of lazy kills.  Now you can still rack up a shitload of kills, but you do have to work for it somewhat.

And why does stationery AA only have zoom optics?  It should have missiles as well, or make AA perks apply to it as well.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

Pubic wrote:

BF3 has far better air balance than BF2.  In BF2 AA was a complete joke and being in air mean't tonnes of lazy kills.  Now you can still rack up a shitload of kills, but you do have to work for it somewhat.

And why does stationery AA only have zoom optics?  It should have missiles as well, or make AA perks apply to it as well.
1:it is unbalanced...just in the wrong direction...
2: AA is the most OP vehicle in bf3
3: t shouldnt be balanced , bf2 had the unbalance that bf3 should have
GeoEnvi
+22|6657|Philadelphia, PA

thepilot91 wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Can you honestly say that the IMbalance of AA vs Air SHOULD have been restored in BF3? Really?!?

Perhaps you'd want a return of the J10, too?
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

GeoEnvi wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Can you honestly say that the IMbalance of AA vs Air SHOULD have been restored in BF3? Really?!?

Perhaps you'd want a return of the J10, too?
j10 are and always were gay , and a solution for people who couldnt fly otherwise, air vehicles have always been superior (BC2 ,bf3) and should be...it's sad all the (german) noobs made cried enough to get their will through
Tripulaci0n
+14|6126
Air vehicles have a perfect counter: other air vehicles. Air superiority wins wars why shouldnt it win in BF3?

Takes a lot more skillz to fly the Jet than it does to hold down the trigger in someone's general direction (which is pretty much how you kill people in this game)
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

Pubic wrote:

Erm no. Why should someone who sits in an indestructable static AA with no risk to himself get AA missles too? No thanks, the cretins that inhabit static AA can fuck off.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
words of a bitter air whore
Tu Stultus Es
jord
cretin
jord
and whats a mortarmong then chardee?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
mortars are fun.
Tu Stultus Es
jord
not really
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
I love you jord
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon

jord wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Erm no. Why should someone who sits in an indestructable static AA with no risk to himself get AA missles too? No thanks, the cretins that inhabit static AA can fuck off.
static aa isn't indestructible.  two tv's will destroy it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y

steelie34 wrote:

jord wrote:

Pubic wrote:

static aa isn't indestructible.  two tv's will destroy it.
lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard