>join same server
>6th in queue

ffuffufufufufufu
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

Y DONT U PLAY ON A DIFFERENT SERVER

bro
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668
i don't get how 24/7 64player metro keeps the game interesting for you. exact opposite for me.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668
one year from now people will be complaining about how every other server is 24/7 metro like they did in bf2.
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y

13/f/taiwan wrote:

i don't get how 24/7 64player metro keeps the game interesting for you. exact opposite for me.
idk driving around killing a tank every 5 mins is boring as fuck. i just like the constant action on metro
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y

13/f/taiwan wrote:

one year from now people will be complaining about how every other server is 24/7 metro like they did in bf2.
^_^
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

64 metro is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much worse than 24/7 io karkand
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
karkand i/o sucks balls on bf3
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida

GeoEnvi wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Me too.  Getting tired of waiting for the choppers....

is it just me or is the havoc slower than the cobra?  WHY????
it was like that in bf2
I don't remember it handling quite as 'pudding like' as it does in BF3, but the BF2 Havoc had a mitigating factor that equalized any handling issues:

A grenade launching main cannon that did BEAUCOUP damage!
"pudding like" is a great way to describe it

ya they were different in BF2 but now its just........ a giant sky bus or something

Last edited by Spearhead (2012-01-05 17:38:19)

gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
check my bf2 stats in my profile to see the havocs full potential
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
thats still the most ridiculous heli round ever.  anywhere.  ever. 

every once in awhile i get some nostalgia on bf3 sharqi.  you can tell who the bf2 guys are when they go straight for tv station and proceed to rape the shit out of it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
https://i.imgur.com/2qENQ.jpg

u broked it
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
lol good round with the soflam. Not one damage assist, but every time I would lock on to the enemy pilot, he would freak out and crash.

Also, shot my first helo pilot while sniping, not bad for PS3 on a laggy ass connection.

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2012-01-05 19:13:46)

PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6259|Pacific NW, USA
Love how every time I turn on BF3 the first server I pick always loads single player.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida

gurdeep wrote:

my favorite heli strategy in BF3 is mowing down the base jumpers on damavand peak mid-air with the scout chopper   its so fucked up, yet so awesome

Last edited by Spearhead (2012-01-05 21:24:24)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

asdfl;kajsdf;kladsjf;lsakj this game is so shitty i dunno why i still bother trying to get mileage out of it
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y

Spearhead wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

my favorite heli strategy in BF3 is mowing down the base jumpers on damavand peak mid-air with the scout chopper   its so fucked up, yet so awesome
I've never played that map or used that chopper. Guess I should check it out
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
the base jump from the peak is good stuff
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York
Cannot frickin wait to get my 5 wins on Squad Deathmatch. It's really not that fun of a mode.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313

heggs wrote:

Cannot frickin wait to get my 5 wins on Squad Deathmatch. It's really not that fun of a mode.
Search for a combination of ticket/low in server name, should pop up at least one server where you need only 2 kills or so to win a round. Makes it much easier, albeit still not fun.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
iceman785
+93|6642|Alaska, mother fucker.
I like how I can go into a 1 player start rush server and get like 6600 points in about 5 minutes... Did that shit for the PP-19 cuz I hate playing rush.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668
i did the same thing for my sniper/engineer unlocks.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York

iceman785 wrote:

I like how I can go into a 1 player start rush server and get like 6600 points in about 5 minutes... Did that shit for the PP-19 cuz I hate playing rush.
I don't mind rush, but in a full match there are so many people, that getting to the MCom to destroy it is such a crapshoot. You've got the enemy camping it (obviously) and you're basically competing with every one of your teammates to get the MCom destroyed. To save a lot of wasted time, I'll probably do as you say and find a near empty rush server and get the 10 MCom destroys.

Last edited by heggs (2012-01-06 07:49:23)

Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Flawless
Rage
+7|4625|North Carolina

thepilot91 wrote:

Jimbob23 wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

It works , and no not right underneath , you have to have a certain angle towards your enemy from underneath to be able to hit (being "underneath" metro is not the same as bazaar)
I have been doing it since the game came out I know.
well it doesnt seem like it when you're saying you're only able to do it from straight underneath ...
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me. Sorry I'm not an expert at determining the exact angle I shoot someone from.
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
someone pr0 fly me plz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard