aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5749|Roma

Sisco wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

had a guy in a havoc who was hovering aroudn the last floor to clear out the snipers, i spawned with the usas frag rounds and went rambo on the cockpit.
was fun
Haha, they actually work on helis?
You can throw sand at cokpit windows and kill the pilot/gunner.
Yeah just aim at the cockpit
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6805|Marathon, Florida Keys
complaint #1- AN94 goes back to burst fire every time i spawn. Fucking annoying especially when i run into some CQB and i hold down the fire button fire 2 shots and then just stand there till the other guy mows me down cuz i forgot to switch to full auto
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6219|Escea

aerodynamic wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

Haha, they actually work on helis?
You can throw sand at cokpit windows and kill the pilot/gunner.
Yeah just aim at the cockpit
Once killed a Havoc gunner on Sharqi by shooting toward the cockpit with an AKS-74u while he was flying around. Kind of a whoa moment in that it actually worked.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

complaint #1- AN94 goes back to burst fire every time i spawn. Fucking annoying especially when i run into some CQB and i hold down the fire button fire 2 shots and then just stand there till the other guy mows me down cuz i forgot to switch to full auto

Gets me every time!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6285|Pacific NW, USA

I've done it multiple times with the M16 variants.  I pick up a kit and it looks like I just picked up the same M16 so I hold the trigger on CQC and get a 3 round burst.   Has also happened when I picked up a G17C and I was still thinking it was my G18.

it all looks the same to me.

Last edited by PigPopTart (2011-12-30 10:39:41)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464

Burst fire should be the primary mode of the AN94. The burst on that thing is fucking insane.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

AN-94 absolutely raped in bad company 2.

I hate how everything goes back to default after you die. The minimap especially pisses me off. I hate having to zoom out on the minimap every time I die and get back in an air vehicle.

Also, ggs on that metro server. It gets kind of boring after a while though. There were like 5 straight rounds we pushed them back to their uncap. I think I got 2 resupply medals in like 5 rounds.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

Also, nexus is a solid chopper gunner. If only I was a bit better at flying, we could have seriously raped. I think our best was 21-3, but give me a few more hours as a pilot and I should be able to get you some more kills, and less deaths.
gurdeep
­
+812|4751|proll­y
i would love to gun but i really cba using just the fucking cannon. stupid fucking unlock faggot shit
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

I would love to be able to gun with zoom or thermal optics instead of having to stick to flares all the time
jord
+2,382|6674|The North, beyond the wall.
flares are what a good gunner uses with the pilot rocking ECM
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6649
I like how battlelog is so bad im asking jord to go fly heli on a forum instead

hey jord want to go fly a heli with me
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

jord wrote:

We were both using flares. It worked out pretty well because we'd both fend off locks.

Yeah, I don't like having to grind for unlocks either. Especially the jet and chopper gunner ones
jord

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

jord wrote:

We were both using flares. It worked out pretty well because we'd both fend off locks.

Yeah, I don't like having to grind for unlocks either. Especially the jet and chopper gunner ones
ecm is quicker and stops soflamtards
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

I know but I don't have it unlocked yet
jord
unlock it then spacker
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6805|Marathon, Florida Keys

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Burst fire should be the primary mode of the AN94. The burst on that thing is fucking insane.
an94 seems to be a hang in the back and autosnipe everyone, the way i play im 50 feet infront of everyone leading the charge i love being in the shit...dont think i'll use this gun too much M16a3 and the hk416 are my favorites
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5749|Roma

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

an94 seems to be a hang in the back and autosnipe everyone, the way i play im 50 feet infront of everyone leading the charge i love being in the shit...dont think i'll use this gun too much M16a3 and the hk416 are my favorites
yeah the gun is incredibly accurate even at full auto.
and also the recoil is easy to manage.

Last edited by aerodynamic (2011-12-30 16:26:25)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California
I scope the AN94 and put a foregrip on it. /win
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5749|Roma

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I scope the AN94 and put a foregrip on it. /win
reflex or eotech ftw.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6338|Atlanta, Georgia

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

jord wrote:

Tomorrow we play. I'll use ECM and you use flares.

Doesn't ECM fend off stinger missiles also?

btw Thermal is a must for Helicopters.

AutoLoader
Thermal
Soon to be TV Missiles
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6285|Pacific NW, USA
I never seem to be able to find anyone to chopper with. all i have is auto loader unlocked so far and that was when I was solo'ing infantry with the cannon.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6619|Little Bentcock

NeXuS wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

jord wrote:

AutoLoader
Thermal
Soon to be TV Missiles
pretty sure stinger is heat so ECM would have no effect.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6602|Greenwood, IN
GGs jsnipy heggs.  I shot a guy out of a chopper tonight.  Been wanting to do that for a while now.
Flawless
Rage
+7|4651|North Carolina

NeXuS wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

jord wrote:

AutoLoader
Thermal
Soon to be TV Missiles
Thermal is absolute rape in any vehicle IMO.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard