+402|6800|Jupiter
I got soflam all day
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6716|England. Stoke

Jimbob23 wrote:

jord wrote:

Jimbob23 wrote:

Yeah same here if I wasn't the only medic on my team.
i went 56-1 once in the littlebird, that was a good round. rush as well
They need to add those to other game modes. I cant bother playing rush just to use them.

And ig add me
The littlebirds are on maps that aren't rush, conquest on Karg Island conquest and that Damavand or whatever one for a start not sure about any others.
Flawless
Rage
+7|4663|North Carolina

coke wrote:

Jimbob23 wrote:

jord wrote:

i went 56-1 once in the littlebird, that was a good round. rush as well
They need to add those to other game modes. I cant bother playing rush just to use them.

And ig add me
The littlebirds are on maps that aren't rush, conquest on Karg Island conquest and that Damavand or whatever one for a start not sure about any others.
Needs to be on every air map though including b2k.
Roc18
`
+655|5798|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
ggs
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6817|Marathon, Florida Keys
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba … 235469594/
best round in this game so far. 800x600 resolution 20fps on my shitty laptop.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6613|Greenwood, IN
I think i'm going to play on the xbox for a while.  Time for a change of scenery.  Although i'm not looking forward to the 13 year old kiddies.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5481|Ventura, California
Chopper whoring with my buddy! I'm an amazing pilot and he's an awesome gunner

83-5  - him
27-5 for me

definition of #win

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2011-12-26 23:10:15)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6297|Pacific NW, USA
Ever get that xim?    Haven't touched mine since I put the PC together
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5481|Ventura, California
I still want it but I'm not ready to dish out $150 for it when that's half my monthly paycheck. I have a car to save up for among other things.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
jsnipy
+3,276|6530|...

L85A2 with ACOG and heavy barrel is muscles
iceman785
+93|6680|Alaska, mother fucker.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I still want it but I'm not ready to dish out $150 for it when that's half my monthly paycheck. I have a car to save up for among other things.
300 bucks a month? fuck man, gonna be a year before you can buy anything decent...
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6331|Graz, Austria

Roc18 wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

It's so OP but also fun to use. I destroy helis that I don't even see from the opposite side of the Map on Wake for example. No reason to use any other launcher as engi + use the explosive specialization to get double the rockets lol.
Sure, if you prefer sitting at the other end of the map...
If you progressively attack tanks (e.g. as infantry in close combat situations around flags), you'll have a hard time though, since the several seconds you need to lock on, you'll be in a line of sight.
And since a lot of cover is destructible, it's easy for the tank to get you.
lol. It takes like 4 seconds for it to lock. I shoot it up in the air then it hits the target no problem. And with any armor (tank, AMTRACK etc) you dont even need a SOFLAM or CITV lock.
In those 4 seconds, you can fire an RPG and get back to cover without being noticed by the tank.
The Javelin definitely is nothing for CQC against tanks, if you have to lock on them yourself with a direct line of sight.
Laura
your girlfriend a freak like cirque du soleil
+149|5838|u fucking wot m8
2 hours to kill - who wants to bf3
https://i52.tinypic.com/98cz7p.png
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5961
PC or 360?

Last edited by Pure_Beef_68 (2011-12-27 03:05:01)

Laura

DUnlimited wrote:

Laura wrote:

2 hours to kill - who wants to bf3
ask melvin, if you're lucky he just might have a couple of hours. takes half an hour to beg mommy for money and then run to the store to buy the game, and a computer that can run it, though but yeah, what wouldn't wormon do to spend some quality time with you! Any of us would, right?
raincheck

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

PC or 360?
PC, but friends just came over

SORRY
iceman785
unlocked m98b.... rape fest ensues.

ensued implies that it, at one point, stopped.

it has not stopped.

Last edited by iceman785 (2011-12-27 04:00:42)

PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6297|Pacific NW, USA
.44 mag is raep.  a few multi kills with it tonight.

P.S.  1TB HD is not enough.

Last edited by PigPopTart (2011-12-27 04:27:03)

iceman785
How is 1TB HD not enough? Was just consistently getting 300-400+ marksman bonuses on Sharqui... Sitting on the hill by TV station sniping down into surveillance post and further down the road towards enemy spawn.
Laura
change of plan, i need to complete all of the coop missions on normal/hard mode just because i'm a pro completionist.

anyone care to party up with moi?
jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.

-Whiteroom- wrote:

meh, if a weapon forces some kind of teamwork to actually do anything, I'm all for it. Without a soflam the javelin sucks. I don't see it very often in game. But I'm stuck playing 24 person servers on PS3. Probably much more common in a 64 player server.
But alls it takes is 2 people to join a game together and they can lock down all air vehicles with ease. Just 2 people, it's a bit annoying.

Especially on Gulf when they go on a crane/tall building near russian airfield and you can't even take off.

Last edited by jord (2011-12-27 05:34:14)

thepilot91
+64|6244|Åland!

jord wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

meh, if a weapon forces some kind of teamwork to actually do anything, I'm all for it. Without a soflam the javelin sucks. I don't see it very often in game. But I'm stuck playing 24 person servers on PS3. Probably much more common in a 64 player server.
But alls it takes is 2 people to join a game together and they can lock down all air vehicles with ease. Just 2 people, it's a bit annoying.

Especially on Gulf when they go on a crane/tall building near russian airfield and you can't even take off.
yeah , I feel like the soflam/ciTV-tanks always should should appear on map/3d-map for airvehicles since there's no real way to avoid nor know when the javelin is about to hit, all the ground-vehicles have the IR smoke for that , and they won't get killed in 1 hit.

Another way would be to limit the javelins/guided shells range, as far as I know the only way to avoid getting hit and killed is to block the laser lock-on , which is more or less impossible most of the time since you have no real idea whats locking onto you before you release the flares , and no idea where it's coming from (most of the time, atleast before the knowing it's a soflam/tank)

and as jord mentioned earlier : the fact that the javelin (made for ground targets) is a better AA than the actual stinger/igla is quite annoying, not to mention ALOT more common...Gulf of oman = rapeS OF LAM
iceman785
The gigantic red light the soflam lets off should let you know where it is...
thepilot91
+64|6244|Åland!

iceman785 wrote:

I dont know it's actual range but it's a littlebit less than the TV missiles ,so a little under 800 ...not that gigantic at 800 meters tbh...
iceman785

thepilot91 wrote:

iceman785 wrote:

I dont know it's actual range but it's a littlebit less than the TV missiles ,so a little under 800 ...not that gigantic at 800 meters tbh...
I've been at the far left base on the beach on Oman (if you're American) and I could easily see a gigantic red dot on top of the Hotel... That's a lot more than 800m
Roc18
`
+655|5798|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
SOFLAM is great. If there is at least 1 guy SOFLAMing everything I can take out all the enemy vehicles without even seeing them with the Javelin.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard