=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6602
One more day! I'm praying that its tomorrow! My suggestion is to get all that you can before they come out with another patch. BUT we know how long it takes EA to come out with a patch. But get em while ya can.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6784|Bulgaria
oh noes!1! one more day until they give the awards to all those who bought the damn game!! it's not fair!!
LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6580
Its retarded that they changed the knife badge reqs but NOT the pistol which is MUCH harder.
|-LoNgHiLL-|
Member Member
+7|6559|Classified

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

how many people besides me arnt lookin foward to this patch...im planning on installing it, getting meh awards, then might be going back to 1.22 depending on if bf2 got screwed up again.
And do you know how herby that makes you seem to me?

tvmissleman wrote:

acording to the award changes i should get my expert knife when 1.3 comes out
oh yeah if this is a nother patch that screwes BF2 up the ass im shooting my self J/K
You can always just rush in game and get your 18 kills; thats what I did on Saturday and I plan on getting the Explosives today...

If they arnt changing the pistol reqs then Ill just wait for that when it comes...
I still need 260 kills but I just started playing on the 29th of April, so I expect that soon...
Cuz you know when the enemy is out of the range of my carbine I switch to pistol...
E^vo1
+-1|6724|Canada

LordDragonclaw wrote:

Its retarded that they changed the knife badge reqs but NOT the pistol which is MUCH harder.
Ya, kinda odd, but hey, it's EA/Dice...
Angel.C-sq
+24|6686|Computer Chair
Patch Tommorow, new Pc the day after. Not going to still it tomorrow.
rushanddie
+1|6672
pistol is easier than knife. I have my expert pistol but i cant manage to get 18 knife kills in one round i usually end up with around 15 knife.
comet241
+164|6763|Normal, IL
ya, pistol is waaay easier than the knife one. i worked hard for my fing knife badge, got the pistol around the same time cause i use it quite a bit, actually. run around with the pistol for 3 or 4 rounds on a small map server with either lots of people for lots of targets, or low numbers of people so it will last longer. either way, youll get it. easy.
vjs
+19|6769

rushanddie wrote:

pistol is easier than knife. I have my expert pistol but i cant manage to get 18 knife kills in one round i usually end up with around 15 knife.
Not true your just not playing the knife correctly to get it.

Simply play something like sharqui as a sniper on a 32/64, hide never sprint. Then when people run by, run them down and stick them in the back, repeat 18 times. Never never never pull out anything but your knife, no claymore etc... if someone is off in the distance standing there for a good headshot... let them go you need the ticket for the knife kill.

Trust me once you get it, you'll see it was easier than pistol.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD
Pistol is too easy, I got basic without even trying on Oman as commander.  I got vet in Karkand and I didn't have to try much for that either.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6749

LordDragonclaw wrote:

itsok because we know that both are fairly simple to get on a k and p server

https://www.hyperelite.net/pix/screen192.jpg

link to full size
http://www.hyperelite.net/pix/screen192.jpg

not that i care because you are only fooling yourself.
maybe you and ash can get together and circle jer...i mean discuss how he is going to report you

Last edited by Hyper (2006-05-22 10:33:05)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD
This sucks, it hasn't been leaked a day early like the other ones.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6592|Iceland
i say that this is jsut 1 of them rumours so its not gonna be out tomorrow i bet.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6707|Gütersloh, Germany

Hyper wrote:

LordDragonclaw wrote:

itsok because we know that both are fairly simple to get on a k and p server

link to full size

not that i care because you are only fooling yourself.
maybe you and ash can get together and circle jer...i mean discuss how he is going to report you
pwned! +1
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys

oberst_enzian wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

im planning on installing it, getting meh awards, then might be going back to 1.22
Perhaps I'm being a bit uninformed, but I thought that you could only play on servers if you are patched to the same version  - does this mean that there are ranked servers that don't patch themselves with new patches to cater to disgruntled players? With the last patch, I didn't play on the day the patch came out, so when I logged in the following day, all the servers I could see were red, and I couldn't join until I patched. so what would be the utility of going back to 1.22?
there are still 1.12 ranked servers, and they still report stats, i play on 1.12 servers with a seperate account nearly every day and its alot more fun than the current version.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
l41e
+677|6646

Well, looks like the thread starter was right. Gamespy just kicked pretty much everyone off the account servers in preparation.
johnnysz
+2|6765|Skåne
^^yep, got kicked too
Janysc
+59|6681|Norway
You can get back in now !
johnnysz
+2|6765|Skåne
about god damn time!
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6625|The Netherlands

RicardoBlanco wrote:

I've had this confirmed today by someone at EA UK and it will be uploaded on Tuesday May 23rd. It's is from a very reliable source but that is all I can say for obvious reasons.

I'm concious I may get flamed for posting this but please leave that until after the 23rd if the patch isn't out; just wanted to let people know roughly how long to wait.
can you ask at the same guy when af will come out?
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6694|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
well overt in aus its the 23rd and it's not out, its 7:30 am and nothing, o god damnit he meant 23rd in the US, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK >.<
Jack Bauer
WWJD - What Would Jack Do
+26|6552
Okay, well for all the bf2 players who live in Nuku'alofa, which is GMT + 13:00, It is roughly 10:37AM on May 23, 2006 right now.

So where is the patch for them?
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6602
Its 5pm over in Texas. I will have to wait and see. Hopefully it wont be to much longer at or after 12 midnight.
smk_valvanite
+12|6674|New Zealand, CHCH
its 10:09am in  NZ so where is the patch?

Our ranked server admins over here have recieved no information as of yet from ea?

can the flaming begin?
Speelbal
+146|6750|Netherlands
It's 12:13 PM in the Netherlands. Just 13 minutes the 23nd. You guys are living in the future!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard