globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6321|Graz, Austria

heggs wrote:

Speaking assignments:
Any advice on how to get mortar kills? It's a huge pain in the ass. There is no range and the other team gets notified instantly as soon as you start launching them.

I just need two kills then I go back to equipping C4.
Maybe try hitting tanks/LAVs.
If one of their crew gets out to repair, you may get a kill, then a vehicle disable and another kill once the other crew member bails out.
Roc18
`
+655|5788|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Squeezed out 2 Squad Death match wins after 6-7 rounds of playing.

This is torture lol.

look at all the love for this game mode i've been seeing

https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/bf32011-12-1418-37-24-66.jpg
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/bf32011-12-1418-41-05-84.jpg
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/bf32011-12-1418-29-13-06.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

that's probably because it's full of whiners like you playing for the goal of getting an unlock.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

Well by suffering through this together the Battlefield community is really bonding!
Roc18
`

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

that's probably because it's full of whiners like you playing for the goal of getting an unlock.
shut up, its a bad game mode and you know it.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada

Roc18 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

If you are as good as you think you are, it should be easy and you should already have your five wins.
Roc18
`

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

If you are as good as you think you are, it should be easy and you should already have your five wins.
sigh, shut up with your sarcastic remarks all the time in response to my posts.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada

Roc18 wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

sigh, shut up with your sarcastic remarks all the time in response to my posts.
What, its the truth. You are always saying how great you are at this game. If your any good at all, 20 kills in SQDM would be easy and if you're getting 20 kills, your team stands a great chance of winning. Therefore you should have it already. Took me a couple hours with a shit team last night.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

Roc18 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

its not really though.  If you're playing with a server full of people just grinding the game mode to get an unlock, i'd imagine it's a pretty dreadful experience.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

its not really though.  If you're playing with a server full of people just grinding the game mode to get an unlock, i'd imagine it's a pretty dreadful experience.
This. It's not so bad. I liked it a lot more in BC2 on PC though. Wasn't the same on PS3, nor in BF3. Also they should at least give a car or something as a counter to the APC.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696
only took me 1 minute to get all my wins for squad deathmatch. /pro
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6472|Foothills of S. Carolina

Come check out the BF3s B2K server http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se … gh-Ticket/
Flawless
Rage
+7|4652|North Carolina

Uzique wrote:

yeah but are you actually any good at this game yet or are you still lay prone on a hill getting 5 points every 10 minutes.
Nice kill to death ratio, probably the best the bf3 player I have ever seen.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada
Loves shooting down some helis with tanks. So nice to do.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5762|Belgium
Crashed 3 times during one round of Firestorm yesterday, lulz.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6169|New Austin, Not
DAT L85.
Great rifle just by itself with a grip and Ironsights.
Using the Holosight, laser and Grip for it and it is another beast. ROF on it though is a little low, but I don't give a shit.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6324|Australia

Rohirm wrote:

DAT L85.
Great rifle just by itself with a grip and Ironsights.
Using the Holosight, laser and Grip for it and it is another beast. ROF on it though is a little low, but I don't give a shit.
Is it like BF2, where the first shot is a laserbeam and the next shots land behind you, or is it all laser, all the time?
Roc18
`
If you want to save hours of grinding Squad Death Match join this server

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se … signments/

takes 2 kills to win a round, got the rest of my wins in 10 minutes lol.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

That's cheating.
Roc18
`

Macbeth wrote:

That's cheating.
like i give a fuck
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

It just seems lame to go through so much trouble for an unlock you prolly won't even bother to use
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada
Yeah, but hes a proven hacker. So it's not like hes even gaming.
Roc18
`

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Yeah, but hes a proven hacker. So it's not like hes even gaming.
why are you such a raging faggot?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada
Nature I guess... Why are you such a huge loser. You let 4chan write your jokes for you, others write your hacks, and then cheat in every way possible to complete the missions. Have you at any point done anything for yourself? Oh and to top it off you talk tons of trash about how great you are at gaming... I would call you a troll, but you are to stupid for that.
Roc18
`

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Nature I guess... Why are you such a huge loser. You let 4chan write your jokes for you, others write your hacks, and then cheat in every way possible to complete the missions. Have you at any point done anything for yourself? Oh and to top it off you talk tons of trash about how great you are at gaming... I would call you a troll, but you are to stupid for that.
See what I'm talking about?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard