what do you mean we?  you havent even taken the asvab
Tu Stultus Es
Commie Killer
+192|6387

Jay wrote:

hocSiciliano wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

the air force is for attractive women and guys who like show tunes
funny you say that, a close friend of mine met his wife in the Air Force. haha.

you wise son of a gun you...you are like a modern day yoda!

Commie Killer wrote:

You don't like the military. I get that. I don't know if I do or don't. Would you stop fucking trying to change my mind on it.
In all fairness, you had to of expected these type views, you did ask for peoples input and opinions on the subject.
His thread title is misleading, he didn't want advice, he wanted people to tell him he was doing the right thing because he lacks the confidence to make his own decisions. Maybe he really does need another four years of dad telling him what to do.
You hit the nail on the head buddy. Have a cookie.

"Insert Random .gif here"
Commie Killer
+192|6387

hocSiciliano wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

You don't like the military. I get that. I don't know if I do or don't. Would you stop fucking trying to change my mind on it.
In all fairness, you had to of expected these type views, you did ask for peoples input and opinions on the subject.
Oh I did, and I'm glad I got them. Jay's responsbile for keeping me out of the army, he just didn't seem to get the idea that I wasn't gonna stay out period.
Commie Killer
+192|6387

eleven bravo wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Least we have some attractive women lol
Ok, correct, I don't have a place to talk. It was harmless jesting but I get it, you served, I didn't, and even in a jesting way its disrespectful for me to say something like "we".
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

Commie Killer wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Least we have some attractive women lol
Ok, correct, I don't have a place to talk. It was harmless jesting but I get it, you served, I didn't, and even in a jesting way its disrespectful for me to say something like "we".
My dad made the mistake of getting 'Paratrooper' tattooed on his arm before he'd finished jump school. The black hats rode him to the point of exhaustion each of the final three days. At his pinning ceremony they gave him blood wings and said that now he had earned the right to wear them.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
hocSiciliano
+6|4553|New York

Commie Killer wrote:

hocSiciliano wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Oh I did, and I'm glad I got them. Jay's responsbile for keeping me out of the army, he just didn't seem to get the idea that I wasn't gonna stay out period.
I hear ya, not trying to be a douche. Just saying unfortunately when you ask for opinions and input...you get those types. Good luck with whatever decision you make, hopefully you dont regret it but regardless, it will be a learning experience whether you join or not.
Commie Killer
+192|6387

Jay wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

My dad made the mistake of getting 'Paratrooper' tattooed on his arm before he'd finished jump school. The black hats rode him to the point of exhaustion each of the final three days. At his pinning ceremony they gave him blood wings and said that now he had earned the right to wear them.
And rightfully so. He didn't earn it. I understand though.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6568|Mountains of NC

advice that was given but I hardly did ..... take pictures, as much as you can
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

Commie Killer wrote:

You we're also in a supply (can't remember) outfit. Not usually one of the better equipped. I feel pretty confident that TACP's will be a lot better prepare than that. Anyways, I'm Air Force. Depending on who my commanding officer is I might just get stuck in base for my whole deployment (which considering I probably won't be ready for deployment until early 2013 means I probably won't see combat anyways, and if anything, I'll get one tour outta Afghan.).
If you go TACP, that won't be your experience. You'll be in the field. A lot. And we've got forces in a lot more places than just Afghanistan. And then there's training deployments.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Commie Killer
+192|6387
That is all good news for me. I do not want to be stuck on some base in the CONUS. If I stick in the military some day I might change my AFSC but for now this is what I'm looking for.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England
You're joining the fucking Air Force. If you're not stuck on some base in CONUS (lol at teaching yourself that acronym), you'll be on some base far away from the action elsewhere in the world. They use the AFB in Qatar as an R&R base. They serve beer there. Really roughing it mate.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
FEOS
+1,182|6411|'Murka

If he goes TACP, he'll be living with the Army, living on Army posts, embedded in Army units. The only time he'll see the AF is when he goes TDY for school or something.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

you'll enjoy SERE school .... especially if you get to do phase 3 or 4
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Commie Killer wrote:

Jay wrote:

hocSiciliano wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

funny you say that, a close friend of mine met his wife in the Air Force. haha.

you wise son of a gun you...you are like a modern day yoda!

His thread title is misleading, he didn't want advice, he wanted people to tell him he was doing the right thing because he lacks the confidence to make his own decisions. Maybe he really does need another four years of dad telling him what to do.

So is this thread done?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Jay wrote:

So is this thread done?
Thats a good question, since he has now made up his mind about joining ............. and some of us are just giving advice
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5978|Blue Mountain State
The JTAC dudes we have with us are pretty cool.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
this is what faggot peices of shit in the airforce do when other people are out there fighting and dying
https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/388414_2641647294542_1656385055_2455691_1893150792_n.jpg
Tu Stultus Es
Commie Killer
+192|6387
Yeah this thread is done.
FEOS
+1,182|6411|'Murka

eleven bravo wrote:

this is what faggot peices of shit in the airforce do when other people are out there fighting and dying
No. That's just what faggot pieces of shit do, period.
― Albert Einstein

RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6714|US

FEOS wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

No. That's just what faggot pieces of shit do, period.
Careers are going to end for that stupidity, I predict...and rightly so.

The wing commander at my last base had some rules.  One of them was "never document your own stupidity."  If only people took that one to heart.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5701|College Park, MD

eleven bravo wrote:

wtf is that a dead guy? why does the USAF let these people in?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

because you can't screen for stupid
FEOS
+1,182|6411|'Murka

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

No, it's not a dead guy. It's a guy playing dead. And it makes me want to puke.
― Albert Einstein

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Commie Killer wrote:

Yeah this thread is done.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard