Total: 14
Roc18
`
+655|5782|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Sharqi hands down for me.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4960|Dundee, Scotland.
Karkand just edges out sharqi. I wish they did jalalabad.

Last edited by Camm (2011-12-14 10:28:20)

for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Tripulaci0n
+14|6148
Oh man I forgot about Jalalabad. That map + Ghost Town would be my requests. I loved all the maps in BF2 they did add in B2K so that's a great start.

I think if BF3 had one problem it was the maps and this expansion kind of fixes that problem!
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
So far I'm having fun on Oman and Wake, which is weird since my most played map before SF was Sharqi followed way back by Karkand. Trying to figure out what is causing my Jihad jeeps not to blow up sometimes though, thats ruining it a bit for me.
Ryan
+1,230|6835|Alberta, Canada

Too bad they didn't add Mashtuur. That map was fun.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6373|the land of bourbon
sharqi is nice.  just finished a round of heli rape, just like old times
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria
Karkand is really nice now with all the buildings you can enter.
Oman is much better than before IMO, since now there are much more buildings in the center.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
they all burn the back of my eyeballs out with their UTTER FUCKING WHITEWASH WHAT THE FUCK

honestly, the normal bf3 vanilla maps had enough visual pollution and posed enough of a challenge to see enemies

it's like they've taken the rose-tinted glasses of nostalgia that they thought everyone would feel for the classic bf2 maps and applied a fucking SOLAR GLARE filter to everything.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Ryan
+1,230|6835|Alberta, Canada

I sort of agree, they spent too much time on making the game look "pretty".
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
So far I have been angry with them.

The FAMAS sucks with stock iron sights, that one reason I get cranky.
All the buildings can hold people, and there always fgts hiding in the darkest corners of all these buildings, killing me when I can't see the fuckers.
I still don't know where the fuck I am half the time. Sure the layout is the same but a lot of it looks completely different.
WHATS WITH THE FUCKING SPAWN POINTS NOT BEING IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER. FUCK. How hard is it to do ABCDEFG down the page, instead we have shit like GDCABFE

I do enjoy playing engi on them though.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6645
I had to bump my brightness up to spot enemies hiding in shadows, which doesn't do anything to help what Uzique mentioned (my retinas burn if I run around outdoors too long).

I like them so far, but it's even harder to enjoy these maps without proper squad mates to communicate with...which seems to be impossible to find in a pub server.

...and Sharqi FTW.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK
i like the one with the commie ayrabs
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard