mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

The post was made by the core gameplay designer
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Spearhead wrote:

Wait so does he actually have a say in what dice does?
he's like the lead developer lol.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6659|Tampa Bay Florida
oh sweet jesus god help us all
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6623

335 wrote:

aggressive recons
double trouble claymores

GTFO this ain't good
LOL Didn't get too far before I stopped reading the list at "aggressive recons". Are you fucking kidding? If you want to be an aggressive recon, don't pick a fucking bolt action. Ho-ley-shit. What a bunch of tardery/mongery/neural tube defectery. At least most of the people on here realize how ass-backwards this is.

It couldn't be more obvious that you simply have to bitch enough, and they will change it to your way, no matter how little sense it makes:

"You want fully automatic bolt action laser cannons? Okaaaayyyyy, you ASKED FOR IT! Tadaaaaaaaa!"

"Vehicles 'too good' when people know how to use them? They've all been converted to hospital gurneys with highly-flammable pillow armor, and a straight razor to slit your own wrists when the pain of playing this game is just too much to bear!"

The only bright side of all this is, once B2K hits I doubt I will ever play another one of the wankfest maps that shipped with this game, besides maybe Firestorm and Caspian...and on bigger maps, an "aggressive recon" is probably going to be a dead recon....
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
No one here played CoD1 apparently.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

why is that apparent?
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6623
Well, hopefully they will have some common sense and balance those recon changes by making the M249 a little better in all circumstances.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

No one here played CoD1 apparently.
i did, and i was much, much, much better than you

but why are you mentioning it?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6659|Tampa Bay Florida

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

335 wrote:

aggressive recons
double trouble claymores

GTFO this ain't good
LOL Didn't get too far before I stopped reading the list at "aggressive recons". Are you fucking kidding? If you want to be an aggressive recon, don't pick a fucking bolt action. Ho-ley-shit. What a bunch of tardery/mongery/neural tube defectery. At least most of the people on here realize how ass-backwards this is.

It couldn't be more obvious that you simply have to bitch enough, and they will change it to your way, no matter how little sense it makes:

"You want fully automatic bolt action laser cannons? Okaaaayyyyy, you ASKED FOR IT! Tadaaaaaaaa!"

"Vehicles 'too good' when people know how to use them? They've all been converted to hospital gurneys with highly-flammable pillow armor, and a straight razor to slit your own wrists when the pain of playing this game is just too much to bear!"

The only bright side of all this is, once B2K hits I doubt I will ever play another one of the wankfest maps that shipped with this game, besides maybe Firestorm and Caspian...and on bigger maps, an "aggressive recon" is probably going to be a dead recon....
I thought that was the reason they gave recons semi auto snipers and the option to use SMGs/shotguns....l

Last edited by Spearhead (2011-12-09 19:33:07)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

those idiots know how to ruin the game, they did it with previous and they are continuing with this one. Whats the point of having soldier classes if they want to make them all even and use all the weapons, or same goes for vehicles. That means that skin of a vehicle is changed, but there is no (dis)advantage of having it as on the opposite side is very same shit.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS
remember doing a lot of "aggressive recon" running around with the gol bolt action and basically playing the same way as i would assault on bfbc2. was much fun - reasonably effective too. not too fussed if its in or out, but i hope they do keep the massive deviation for unscoped bolt actions. was a little bit silly in bfbc2 the way you were able to blast people out at close range simply because you knew where the middle of the screen was.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6547|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Bolt Action Close Combat Sniping is meant to be hard and rewarding...not if its a laser like sniper like in tf2, its not gonna be fun anymore. I like to play the game and fix myself some challenge, Like doing an entire round pistol only, or using weak ass gun just for the lulz of scoring some good kill with em and making people rage.

Damn you DICE!
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium
It’s important to note: • This list is provided as a way for the Community to give us feedback on potential Balance changes to the game.

• This list is specifically focused on Balance changes. Feature requests and bug fixes are purposefully absent from this list.

• There is no guarantee that any of these Balance changes will make it into a future update at all, nor is this list a guarantee that there will be future updates.

+ Finally an AA nerf...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6590|London, England
Aggressive recons are still useless anyway, even if they buffed the snipers at close range. The other weapons are so accurate and powerful that it doesn't make much of a difference. Sniper rifles in general are pointless in this game. If you're going to be ''agressive recon' than you use the SMG's/PDW's and always make sure you're using MAV/TUGS and have the Spawn Beacon close to the enemy flags/spawn/MCOM..
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
hi mek
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

Aggressive Recon? Um, Semi-automatic rifles? Sub-machine guns? Shotguns? Bolt action rifles are for sniping, preferably from long distances but if you're any good and you have a bolt action equipped you can hold your own at close ranges too, even if you have to use a pistol or knife. No need to implement the close-range OHK chest shot to make things easy for the whiners.

Don't people get that some of the joy in games like BF3 comes out of the difficulties? I was crossing a road on Caspian Border and found an enemy jeep was bearing down on me. I turned, aimed with my sniper rifle and shot the fucker in the head before he reached me. That was awesome albeit a complete fluke, and I appreciated the occurrence all the more for it.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
still not sure how that would be gamebreaking considering in 99% of 'close range/aggresive' situations a semi-auto/smg/shotgun are far easier to use
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
I think you're all forgetting that not everyone is a pubstar hero.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma
Jesus, close quarter sniping is already easy as it is...just the fact that now you can use Iron sights or red dots should be enough....
Don't really see the reason behind "Aggressive recon".

Last edited by aerodynamic (2011-12-12 15:09:46)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

UnkleRukus wrote:

i'm quite (very) bad at games
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
you'll be please to know you're not as bad a roc
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
actually i'm lying me and the bf2s heroes owned at bc2. except dennis, he is fucking useless.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313

Also SKS. Can´t get more aggresive recon than that.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA

FatherTed wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

90% plats on your stats prove you*re bad dawg.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

UnkleRukus wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

90% plats on your stats prove you*re bad dawg.
bitches love plats B)
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard