irok100
+114|6619
okay my 3rd installment in my bf2 vid series.... i think this is my best so far, but i'll let you be the judge of the. Excuse the length, but there are plenty of nice shots, long/short/mid/ chopper takedown (1) .... Annnyway... it should be up to expectations for those of u who saw my previous video .... and in my opinion, it contains better shots... .well sit back and enjoy

http://www.vmix.com/viewVideo.php?ID=419667

let me know what u think...
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6544
Very nice, some incredible leading of targets at really long ranges... great stuff! +1

Last edited by M_Harrower (2006-05-21 17:02:50)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

i wish i could lead like that. my fucking ping makes sniping go to shit after 200 m
+1
diglow~Flow
+32|6596|British Columbia, Canada
Very nice indeed i would like to know what the name of the song is at the beginning is?
TodErnst
It's not a bug, it's a feature
+38|6598|Muenster, Germany
Some very nice shots
i love it +1

What is your ACC ?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803
Very nice.

I snipe from time to time, but whenever I snipe I get LOTS of the "false hits" (puffs of smoke and no damage) and I also get a lot of inconsistancy with the bullets. After seeing your video, it seems I aim exactly like you do, and I lead  what seems perfectly(according to the way you do it) but It still doesn't hit all the time.
I've gotten some nice lengthy mid run headshots but not often.
Another thing that annoys me(and stops me from being a full-time sniper) is when shooting peopel in stingers, or  mounted LMGs, I aim right at the head, and hit, but it takes like three or four hits to kill.
I know I'm moaning, but the other night I was sniping and I sniped this guy in the head, hit him, and he was still alive, I then whipped out my pistol and pistoled him TWICE, he survived to be shot by another sniper with the M95 which killed him(he was a medic, so no body armor).
From all my experiences with sniping, I am very amazed by videos such as yours. Also, do you ever shoot above their head for bullet drop? When I see videos like this, I never see anyone do this, but I find that I do it a lot and I do actually hit them... How are you able to hit past 200M without aiming above for bullet drop?

Anyways, +1 for you.

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2006-05-21 17:28:12)

irok100
+114|6619
well to diglow.. its "i'm a beast" by tech nine

and to Tod my acc is only 39.7, for many reasons tho, i goof off alot, i long range snipe, and i take risky shots, if i took the same kind of shots as the avg sniper i would likely be up in the 60's ... but i don't make average shots.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK
tech n9ne is mainstream now? I remember back in the day when nobody had heard of him.

Einstein is one of Techs best songs.

anyway, very good video. This one I've actually watched all the way through, unlike the others where i get bored after 20 seconds.

Best video by far.
irok100
+114|6619
i definitely consider bullet drop,  but the L9 has very little, if u look more at the M95 shots, they are more obvious on the drop...
Des.Kmal
+917|6588|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
2rd? lol, i watched it. it was ncie, i wish i could snipe like that.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

irok100 wrote:

i definitely consider bullet drop,  but the L9 has very little, if u look more at the M95 shots, they are more obvious on the drop...
https://f5.putfile.com/5/14019012395.png
That one I aimed a good 1/2 inch above(a real 1/2 inch) and headshotted him... In your vids I don't see that... I jsut don't get it
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK

irok100 wrote:

Ive noticed this, trying to compensate for the drop i aim higher but miss. Too used to the m95.

Nice chopper shot at the end btw, I did that last night on Sharqi, some cunt was raping us constantly, poped him out with the m95

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-05-21 17:36:05)

irok100
+114|6619
well, if u notice, i have a bit of a twitch shot.... ur grazing the top of the head... i tend to hit people in the face

Last edited by irok100 (2006-05-21 17:35:02)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6734|Dallas
So when is someone going to make a Sticky for Sniper Videos so we can save ourselves of having to look through FIFTEEN SNIPER VIDEO THREADS A DAY.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

A stupid sniper video a day, keeps the bf2 away.

No offense to your video. But what's new?
khmer
+86|6647|Central California
Wow, don't you ever miss? LoL
moose_rider
+30|6611|Puyallup, WA
He does he just doesnt put it in the video Awsome shooting btw. I wish I could do that.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

That's the problem with such videos. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I make, what, ONE hit out of every 100 shots. But if I splice together enough I have a video like that.

On the other hand, if you record a whole fucking game no one can be bothered to watch it.
DrJAV
+1|6539
That was sweet - it's a good thing that all snipers aren't like that or everyone else would stop playing the game
irok100
+114|6619
yeah, i know what u mean
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6665|Mountains of West Virginia
I dont care, i thought it was kickass.

And that music...at first i was like...wtf? then i got into it.

+1
taddzilla
+23|6813|Pembroke Pines, FL.
NIce work man.  +1
irok100
+114|6619
thanks again
panderiz
+32|6736
+1 some very nice moving shots there, shame all snipers are f@gs :-P

nice sniper stats Fr0zensm0ke, less than 1 kdr as sniper, why would you bother, absolutely no value to the team you play on.

Last edited by panderiz (2006-05-21 21:10:49)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615
great work man I like the video nice shooting +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard