+3,276|6519|...

Roc18 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

G3
Nerfed G3
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6664

The SG553 is a beast too.  But let's keep that on the down low so that also doesn't get nerfed.
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

Ilocano wrote:

The SG553 is a beast too.  But let's keep that on the down low so that also doesn't get nerfed.
I'll give it a go, A-91 has been the only one i liked so far for engineer
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6204
Only played HC, M4A1 seems pretty killer, on full auto, with a little burst using the mouse, seems to do the job nicely. Before it would take a whole mag! Having issues getting used to not having IRNV anymore, though it seems everyone has just moved onto mortars which are

SO

FUCKING

ANNOYING.
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

easy to counter though, especially the ones that just sit there and spam. Team effort, someone just needs to go mortar and discourage them, maybe that someone is you.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6602|Greenwood, IN
I hate the SIG.  Just tried it for the first time.  I'll stick with my M4A1 and 74u thank you.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5681|SQUID
I'm not butthurt because I spent 2 hours trying to complete the second mission but never did because it glitched every time.
BVC
+325|6692
Having ground to 500k coop points to get my G3, I feel a little bit ripped off by this.
Tripulaci0n
+14|6153
M39 is fucking INSANE on hardcore. Had my best round getting 75 kills on an operation metro round. Felt like cheating though, too easy? 2 shot kill, very accurate, decent clip....

Yeah, the other semi-auto's are great as well especially in hardcore, but I felt like the M39 has better accuracy.

On the other hand, in normal mode I felt like it would take me 2 headshots to kill someone.... weird.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5785|Catherine Black

Tripulaci0n wrote:

M39 is fucking INSANE on hardcore. Had my best round getting 75 kills on an operation metro round. Felt like cheating though, too easy? 2 shot kill, very accurate, decent clip....

Yeah, the other semi-auto's are great as well especially in hardcore, but I felt like the M39 has better accuracy.

On the other hand, in normal mode I felt like it would take me 2 headshots to kill someone.... weird.
All the semi-autos will need two headshots outside of 10 feet to kill.

https://i56.tinypic.com/29f6luf.png

Damage modifier for head is 2.0.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Tripulaci0n
+14|6153
Wow, good to know! Kinda lame though..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard