Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

mtb0minime wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Seriously are you guys ever gunna stop bitching about this game? I have a suggestion. Stop playing it. I swear everyday I loggin I see 20 people bitching about this game.
they bitch because they want to enjoy the game but it sucks

if they didnt care about the game then they would never post about it
Asian Rave Adults

Lol I stared at this for 10 seconds thinking it was Bobby Lee
Sturgeon
+488|4911|Flintshire

Mutantbear wrote:

I read it incorrectly too because you phrased it like a list, naming the things that were in hardcore.

Then you named something that wasnt in hardcore, it is hard to read if you have been educated
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
i like shooting italian assholes down
HudsonFalcon
+20|5902|New York

Finray wrote:

hardcore is actually pretty good, they haven't made it so one bullet kills you like in CoD, you still need to put a good whack of damage down on the target. Not having crosshairs, well you don't miss them if you're a good player (ie, can aim down sights and control recoil), 3d spotting is a bit gay imo, makes things too easy, but is a good counter to irnv. I still prefer the normal gamemode, feels like it flows better, but hardcore isn't as bad in this game as in CoD or BC2.
I agree.  I popped into a hardcore serve by chance and it was quite fun.  I think the health is set at 60% for hardcore servers iirc?
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5724|Roma

jord wrote:

i like shooting italian assholes down
i like that to.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4939|Dundee, Scotland.

Sturgeon wrote:

You were still talking about hardcore, your sentence started with the talk of no crosshairs and in your next sentence you say that you prefer normal mode...

Learn to write huh
I understood him and like you i know 3d spotting isn't in hard core. Maybe you cant put 2 and 2 together to make 4

Last edited by Camm (2011-12-05 14:48:38)

for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

Camm wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

You were still talking about hardcore, your sentence started with the talk of no crosshairs and in your next sentence you say that you prefer normal mode...

Learn to write huh
I understood him and like you i know 3d spotting isn't in hard core. Maybe you cant put 2 and w together to make 4
Ive never played before so I didnt know
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6737|UK

Uzique wrote:

^ yep. and i haven't played it in like 2 weeks. does that mean i can't talk about it now at all? baww vilham go back to your hardcore servers, i'm sure you're immersed enough.
yeah no worries, ill continue enjoying myself....

lol
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Mutantbear wrote:

Camm wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

Learn to write huh
I understood him and like you i know 3d spotting isn't in hard core. Maybe you cant put 2 and w together to make 4
Ive never played before so I didnt know
Don't admit that, you're not allowed to enter this forum, the mods will catch you.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6685|US
3D spotting is really useful to aircraft.
If a server is doing that rando vibration bit when flying (frequent and annoying!), it's near impossible to target stuff in a helo without spotting aids.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6685|US

Finray wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

who are these people that take the AA at the beginning of the round, camp and never hit any aircraft
You mean the ones that park near the stationary AA and sit there expecting pilots to fly over the enemy uncap/stationary AA?...while the other team's airpower goes to town.

Yeah, they suck.
what do you mean when they fly over the AA/uncap, they can hit anywhere on the map
Idiots sit in the uncap with mobile AA and fail to hit stuff because any intelligent pilot will avoid the close arc of the stationary AA.
They block their own fields of fire with obstacles, stay where pilots don't like to fly, and wonder why they suck...
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6352|the land of bourbon
does anyone else think it's weird that the handgun accessories aren't just normal unlocks like the primary guns?  it just seems like they didn't know what else to give people for ranking up, so they just said fuck it, lets give them a pistol with a flashlight!  yeah!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

lol
https://i.imgur.com/WA5b1.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

steelie34 wrote:

does anyone else think it's weird that the handgun accessories aren't just normal unlocks like the primary guns?  it just seems like they didn't know what else to give people for ranking up, so they just said fuck it, lets give them a pistol with a flashlight!  yeah!
I noticed this too. Instead youve got 1O or so extra pistols cluttering up stats pages.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
I'm so pissed at Stingers and IGLAs right now! They don't hit my plane they freaking kill me and the plane is unscathed. So many times in the scout helicopter I get hit and killed, that should not happen. I seem to remember it happening in BF2, but never in BF2142.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
lol. I tried for a whole round to land hits with those, they are a terrible waste of time. Did better when I wasted a round sniping.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

steelie34 wrote:

Very weird indeed.
What I find strange too, is that the ammo unlocks for the two underslung launchers, M320 and M26 MASS, do not show up anywhere.
They simply appear hidden in your loadout sub-menus, for reaching certain kill counts apparently.

Kmar wrote:

lol
LOL!
My retail DVD case came in a box only slightly larger than itself, even without any bubble wrap.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm so pissed at Stingers and IGLAs right now! They don't hit my plane they freaking kill me and the plane is unscathed. So many times in the scout helicopter I get hit and killed, that should not happen. I seem to remember it happening in BF2, but never in BF2142.
AA tag teams work quite well, with both locking on but one guy only firing once the enemy has dropped flares.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Uzique wrote:

it's just ALL ABOUT HAVING FUN GUYS AND WE HAVE SO MUCH MORE FUN WHEN WE'RE AVERAGE THAN WHEN WE'RE EXCELLENT
What's your fucking problem dawg?

Besides average in on the way to excellence you mong ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
There's a thread at EAUK forums with images of the new maps that have been taken from some e-strategy guide thing.
https://img855.imageshack.us/img855/4141/sharqipen64.jpg
https://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2623/oman64.jpg
https://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6523/wakelarge.jpg

No image of the 7 flag Karkand was posted for some reason so here's the 5 flag version.
https://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2470/sdasdass.jpg

The other 3 maps seem to be mostly intact in their original state. Sharqi has 1 more flag than the original map, and Oman's top left flag has been moved in between the other 2 back ones. Looking good.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2011-12-06 02:24:51)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

^^This can only be great
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
Very nice!

I like that they added the Parking Lot flag (F) in Sharqui this time around.
Always annoyed me that I had to run extra distance from the construction site to the TV station, while being picked up by all the snipers on the roof.
Also, that F flag was available in the 16 player version in BF2.

Same for Oman, where the location of City flag (F) was available in the 16 player version (approximately).

I wonder why there are no RU spawn points marked on the Sharqui map though.
With all the detail and expanded map borders to the north and south, one should expect that it's gonna be the same ones.
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5924
^^^ Looks brilliant. I really wish they made more BF2 quality maps for BF3.

Don't get me wrong, I like the BF3 maps, but it just feels like they won't have the same lasting appeal as the BF2 maps.

These maps were epic: http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/Vi … mp;game=3/

Driving boats through the dams on FuShee Pass was great fun!

And some other great ones that had slipped my mind: Operation Clean Sweep, Songhua Stalemate and Zatar Wetlands

Those maps were huge (the basis of most BF2 maps) compared to what we have now; Metro, Grand Bazza, Tehran Highway, Seine Crossing.

The only maps that even come close to scale of BF2 are Caspian and Kharg Island. Too much funneling of maps, not enough flanking.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic
I think you forget how bad Karkand could be on a 64 player server, if MEC locked down the sides, US would be pinned back to the uncaps for the whole round.

Having said that I am was quite disappointed with the size of the vehicle maps in BF3, do people remember how freaking big the combat area of Operation Cleansweep was? I'm sure it wasn't even the biggest but I think you could probably fit the combat area (by which I mean the flags) of Caspian/Firestorm into the 32 player version of Mashtuur City, Kharg is a little more spread out but even that doesn't come close.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6659|"The Empire"
it actually looks like they will stick with 1 uncap on wake. The unbalanced maps are far better than the pile of shit we have now where everyone is effectively fighting over 1 flag to win.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
Apparently the tower in Caspian Border now falls down when there are 10 tickets left.

New chatbox. Looks like a copy paste job from the revamped BC2 one. Far better than the previous attempt. Also you can bind a key to toggle it.
https://i.imgur.com/i2bMz.jpg

Edit: Jesus Christ apparently stingers now do 70% damage to jets. Why do DICE do this when they 'balance' things. Always one extreme to the other. It seemed like a really good patch until I read that. On the other hand the mobile AA is apparently worse so I'll just wait and see how it plays out.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2011-12-06 05:03:27)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard