genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6676|Middle of nowhere
That TK's count toward your total kill count? jw

kind of a random topic, but i'm bored.  Also, if this is in the wrong section i'm sorry, i wasn't exactly sure where to put it.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

i think not
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
you think not what?
TheRealRyanRay
+22|6571|Gainesville, FL
so if i kill my teammate i get a score for it?
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
well, not ingame, like you won't get a +1 to your "kill" count, but in BFHQ and here on BF2S, it'll register as a kill.

perfect example:
So, if you'd look at my stats (woot) you'll see that i have 3 Airplane kills correct? Well, i got those all yesterday.... only thing was that i only got 2 enemy kills.  This morning i was like "WTF? i only got 2..." then i remembered i TK'd a guy when i bombed a CP (that was my only bombing kill too.... the 2 acutal kills were in DogFights.... i feel retarded)

so, you don't get positive points for TKing, but you get kills registered on your account

Last edited by genius_man16 (2006-05-21 15:47:14)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Poop
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6819|Delaware
...No?
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
i wish people would make comprehensible posts in my thread.... *sigh*

Edit:

ssonrats wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

kind of a random topic, but i'm bored.  Also, if this is in the wrong section i'm sorry, i wasn't exactly sure where to put it.
I find this hard to believe.
well, it's true, it has to be anyway (and no i didn't make another kill in a plane that i didn't know about

Last edited by genius_man16 (2006-05-21 15:56:27)

ssonrats
+221|6643

genius_man16 wrote:

I find this hard to believe.
jackalope1
+-4|6551
nope it doesnt
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
Try this to prove this theory: Get in a chopper with some one, (simple realy), one of you kill someone, gunner/or pilot, the other will be awarded a 'Driver Kill Assist' - indicating that the driver was just awarded a 'global' kill
jackalope1
+-4|6551
that proves nothing
TC><Injecter
+4|6826|Berlin, Germany
So if someone wanted an award where he needs kills for, he could just kill mateS?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6740|London

Or... check your total knife kills, then go knife a team mate in a server, and check if it counted tomorrow,

But the TK might be hard to explain, Especially if you did it to an admin!
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

TC><Injecter wrote:

So if someone wanted an award where he needs kills for, he could just kill mateS?
you can find out that for yourself... i'm not about to go kill 19 Team members to get my Arieal Service Ribbon

but yes, it should work that way

i guess if your going for Expert Knife and you have 3 kills to go, maybe knife 3 mates?

Last edited by genius_man16 (2006-05-21 16:15:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard