The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5655|SQUID
Take one step and take ten steps back seems the to be the DICE patch dev teams motto.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5735|Belgium
Still no TV missile hitreg fix, sigh.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6594|EU

Seems like after third patch I'll stop to play this game. After all this shit will end up same like BF2.
Sturgeon
+488|4911|Flintshire

Jebus wrote:

https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6562|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

legionair wrote:

Seems like after third patch I'll stop to play this game. After all this shit will end up same like BF2.
Lol?
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6594|EU

BabySpinach wrote:

legionair wrote:

Lol?
I just refer to the opinion of many, that DICE's tweaking and fixing means fucking up. After a while there will be IO servers and no fun to play.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5007|Massachusetts, USA
He has a point. Bf2 did turn into a io shitfest.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
only if you chose to play on IO servers
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6685|US
Isn't the fact that mines stay around for a LONG ASS time half the point?
...yeah, yeah, game play balance and all that.

That's probably a good balance item, so Engineers won't be quite so overpowered on vehicle maps.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

UnkleRukus wrote:

He has a point. Bf2 did turn into a io shitfest.
True, but with BF2 they made the mistake to give in to the constantly whining fools and added the I/O mode without a second thought.
Simply stripping any and all vehicles from the BF2 gameplay doesn't work.

This time around, they left in transport vehicles and even transport helis.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
The only reason people hated on IO was because most servers ran 24/7 Karkand. Hear is the kicker: if they didn't come out with IO those same servers would still have ran 24/7 Karkand.

At this point, I wouldn't mind going back to bf2.
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
IO is great its essentially the same thing on city maps with 1 vehicle without that 1 vehicle that can rape everything distracting from the Infantry action.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
<3 my xbox

I don't get any of these gay gamebreaking patches that DICE just makes the game worse with at each update.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4939|Dundee, Scotland.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

<3 my xbox

I don't get any of these gay gamebreaking patches that DICE just makes the game worse with at each update.
Definately worth the lack of 60fps, 1080p, better graphics, more players, better controls, better online gameplay... etc. Etc. Et cetera
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Flawless
Rage
+7|4626|North Carolina

Sturgeon wrote:

Jebus wrote:

Yeah that thing is a joke. You have to aim ahead of every thing you shoot at due to the TV missile lagging 10 seconds behind.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
Reduced the damage done to Armored Vehicles and Infantry from AA guns.
Increased the damage RPGs and Tank shells do to AA vehicles.
Good.

Slightly decreased the accuracy for all weapons on fully automatic, burst fire is now preferable at mid to long range.
Good. Might add some depth to the guns.

Slightly Increased the power of Fighter Jet Cannons against all vehicle targets, especially Helicopters.
Also good.

Increased the power of Stingers against Jets.
Flares reload times for Jets and Helicopter Gunners have been increased.
Hmm. Well this all depends on just how much these things have been changed.

Going from the list alone I think it looks like a pretty decent patch. It nerfs the IRNV, mortar and flashlight which gets it points straight away. The jet balancing is hard to judge without the values that have been changed.
Sturgeon
+488|4911|Flintshire

Jimbob23 wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

Jebus wrote:

Yeah that thing is a joke. You have to aim ahead of every thing you shoot at due to the TV missile lagging 10 seconds behind.
I just bounce it into the ground a few metres infront of vehicles, given up on hitting choppers with it though, most times it goes straight through, but sometimes it will hit them and send the tv at a 90 degree angle somewhere and do no damage, so frustrating.

If you miss a chopper there's no way to switch back to the cannon either, you have to wait until it goes out of range, so fucking annoying when you could be nailing the chopper with your cannon and you're just helpless for 5-10 seconds.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
think the patch looks pretty good... on paper.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5735|Belgium

Sturgeon wrote:

Jimbob23 wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

I just bounce it into the ground a few metres infront of vehicles, given up on hitting choppers with it though, most times it goes straight through, but sometimes it will hit them and send the tv at a 90 degree angle somewhere and do no damage, so frustrating.

If you miss a chopper there's no way to switch back to the cannon either, you have to wait until it goes out of range, so fucking annoying when you could be nailing the chopper with your cannon and you're just helpless for 5-10 seconds.
Protips:

-If you miss; go for the nearest object and collide your rocket with it (usually the ground). Saved my butt a few times.
-I'm actually getting the hang of shooting down choppers with the TV missile now.. You just have to think that the camera feed is showing where the rocket will be 2 seconds later.
Sturgeon
+488|4911|Flintshire

Jebus wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

Jimbob23 wrote:

Protips:

-If you miss; go for the nearest object and collide your rocket with it (usually the ground). Saved my butt a few times.
-I'm actually getting the hang of shooting down choppers with the TV missile now.. You just have to think that the camera feed is showing where the rocket will be 2 seconds later.
I know, I normally go for the ground, but sometimes the tv missile has a shitfit and will get rebounded towards space and you just have to wait until the range runs out, very annoying.

I shot down a few choppers earlier with it, starting to get the hang of it now, it's very temperamental though
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6624
did they nerf AA yet

cause AAs overpowered
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
Static AA is buffed to fuck. I'll be coming in on some missle run like 500metres away from it and I'll be down to 65% and wondering what the fuck went on.

Then I insult them over chat because people that fester in those things are fucking cretins.
Typh00n
In Flames
+22|6515|42
As long as they fix the Javelin, im happy!
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!

jord wrote:

Static AA is buffed to fuck. I'll be coming in on some missle run like 500metres away from it and I'll be down to 65% and wondering what the fuck went on.

Then I insult them over chat because people that fester in those things are fucking cretins.
TV missiles > static AA

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard