Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD
http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/29/world/mea … ?hpt=hp_t2

Iranian students stormed the British embassy in Tehran Tuesday, breaking down the door, throwing around papers and replacing the British flag with an Iranian one.
Iran's Press TV reported that police had the incident under control, but Britain's Foreign Office called the situation "fluid" and said "details are still emerging."
"There has been a incursion by a significant number of demonstrators into our Embassy premises, including vandalism to our property," the Foreign Office said. "We are outraged by this. It is utterly unacceptable and we condemn it."
The Foreign Office added that "under international law, including the Vienna Convention, the Iranian Government have a clear duty to protect diplomats and Embassies in their country and we expect them to act urgently to bring the situation under control and ensure the safety of our staff and security of our property."
The incursion happened during a protest demanding that the British ambassador be sent home immediately.
Such sweet freedom fighters
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

It's on now.

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/28748/picture-for-front-page-security-top.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
I mean brits helped the Iranians when their embassy was attacked, time to return the favour.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6558|Hungary
Sure i believe it just like the "weapons of mass destruction" of Iraq.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5036|Massachusetts, USA
https://edge.ebaumsworld.com/picture/cornbread414/itson.jpg

Srsly though, the ramifications for doing this are what? I doubt the UK will do anything really major unless hostages are taken.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5978|Blue Mountain State

venom6 wrote:

Are we talking about the US or Great Britain? Or are you just retarded?
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
even russia have said this is naughty
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6558|Hungary

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Does it matter? If they want to find a reason to attack Iran they will make one. Of course Israel want to pull in the US and the NATO members to do the dirty work for them.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

venom6 wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Does it matter? If they want to find a reason to attack Iran they will make one. Of course Israel want to pull in the US and the NATO members to do the dirty work for them.
Attacking a countries embassy and threatening their diplomats is just as good as declaring war.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Commie Killer
+192|6387

FatherTed wrote:

even russia have said this is naughty
Sets a bad precedent. No one will want to support this.

For example, back in '09 I think the Obama Admin decided they weren't going to invite Fox News to one of their news conferences. All the networks were in a uproar because it could have set a bad precedent.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6558|Hungary

Cybargs wrote:

venom6 wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

Attacking a countries embassy and threatening their diplomats is just as good as declaring war.
Are you sure about that? What if those students have problems in their head? What if they are not even Iranian? Its just a provocation and the media want the masses to think that "Iran is bad, it has mass destruction weapons, its terrorist state blablablabla"
I bet they could also "find" some sort of information that Osama and even Saddam were actually Iranian!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX

Cybargs wrote:

venom6 wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

Did the Iranian govt do it or was it students?

Kicking out the entire Iranian embassy staff from the UK in retaliation is retarded.

Israel is trolling us into another war, mark my words.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-12-01 03:42:57)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

Oh FFS, how is Israel involved?

Did Israel foment the Iranian protest that started it? I bet they did.

Put away the tinfoil hats. The sky has not fallen. This is normal ops in diplomatic circles. The Iranian diplomats were expelled because the Iranian government did fuckall to prevent those protestors from overrunning the Brit embassy. It's an official form of protest that exceeds a strongly worded letter.

That's it. They'll be back in London after the holidays.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
Now that Iraq is done Iran is enemy number 1. This little incident is part of the tit-for-tat buildup.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4554|Always Sunny in Philadelphia
i can haz war?
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
fyi i do not know what you are thinking but no US leader will go to war right now.  that i can pretty much safely guarantee you.  as for the brits and jewish terrorists...i dunno.

FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

Now that Iraq is done Iran is enemy number 1. This little incident is part of the tit-for-tat buildup.
Do you even watch/read the news? Seriously.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6558|Hungary

FEOS wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

You mean the propaganda whats on US television? They tell you what they want you to hear. Dont be that naive...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Dilbert_X wrote:

local gov is supposed to protect diplomats.
1stSFOD-Delta

FEOS wrote:

Oh FFS, how is Israel involved?

Did Israel foment the Iranian protest that started it? I bet they did.

venom6 wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Kingdom of Hungary

Baba Booey
1stSFOD-Delta

venom6 wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

You mean the propaganda whats on US television? They tell you what they want you to hear. Dont be that naive...
They only tell straight unbiased facts in Hungary. Good lookin out for us, homie.

Baba Booey
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

venom6 wrote:

FEOS wrote:

They only tell straight unbiased facts in Hungary. Good lookin out for us, homie.

HudsonFalcon
+20|5931|New York
I don't see the logic in this since Great Britian has a huge Islamic population.  Isn't Sharia Law even implemented in their courts?
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

HudsonFalcon wrote:

I don't see the logic in this since Great Britian has a huge Islamic population.  Isn't Sharia Law even implemented in their courts?
Yes it totally is!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

HudsonFalcon wrote:

I don't know what you mean about the Islamic population of Britain but regarding Sharia law- it is also in some U.S. states courts. Well a lot of states actually. In a civil case if both sides agree to it then the case can go forward according to Sharia. I am pretty sure Jews have something similar.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard