gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
Check out your bro at :37!
http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/v … le-is-back

The Walking Dead - Inside The Walking Dead: Episode 205, Merle is Back – AMC
www.amctv.com
Michael Rooker and the cast and crew from The Walking Dead go inside the return of Merle and what went into filming Daryl's dream sequence.
Like ·  · Share · 21 hours ago near Atlanta ·

my friend who works on the show
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5465|Ventura, California
Tell your friend to tell the writers they freaking suck.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
proll­y
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Season 1 was better than Season 2 as far as writing goes and just overall being fun to watch. Season 2 sucks. TBH every season 2 of shows I've seen sucked. Lost season 1 rocked, but S2 sucked, same with other shows...

Glad HBO kept Generation Kill, Band of Brothers, and The Pacific to 1 season.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
well those were miniseries. BoB at least couldnt have gone 2..pacific never saw the end but prolly not either
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
You get the point though right? The shorter the better it seems.

It's like in TWD the writers are just going with the flow. They don't have a plot their following, or even a basic outline. Heck, they still have yet to define how the walkers even work. There are so many inconsistencies it's not a miss here or there it's actually terrible writing.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

I think what shifty is trying to say is that they are "making it up as they go" as opposed to have some sort of unifying theme or idea to the series.
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
>tv series
>the shorter the better

pick 1
Benzin
+576|5990
I still don't understand why Glenn did not run straight to Rick and tell him about the walkers. Makes no sense whatsoever. Looks like there will be some battles for power by the end of the season, though, among the various factions within the camp.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4834|Amsterdam
I still don't understand why i still watch this. It was clear that this season was nowhere near as good as the first.
You know you don't get great writing, deep character development and/or a wonderful cinematography. But thats not why you watch The walking dead. Now it just seems like they strayed completely from their original intent (making an entertaining and exciting zombie apocalypse TV-show) and just try to force the things that you find in a high-quality tv drama and they fail at it. Miserably.

The concept of 'making it up as we go' is getting more and more present with each episode. Before you know it we get to vote by text who will be the victim of the one zombie attack in the next episode. Victim of course being someone that will get startled by a zombie, not bitten, killed or harmed in any way (physically that is, emotionally they will be scarred for the remainder of the season and hopefully the seasons to come as well!).

Can't wait till monday you guyz!

Last edited by Kampframmer (2011-11-21 17:10:20)

tuckergustav
+1,590|5905|...

A major character needs to go out in a big way I think.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6403|'Murka

tuckergustav wrote:

Thought that was going to happen with Darrel...
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
tuckergustav
+1,590|5905|...

FEOS wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Thought that was going to happen with Darrel...
The only one with any real survival skills...nah.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6641|Washington DC

tuckergustav wrote:

Spoiler (highlight to read):
The barn zombies will escape, eating the vet and every other member of his family except for Glen's woman ....
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6706|US
Logical solution after the vet and family get turned: 1. Kill escaped walkers and anyone bitten.  2. Live out the rest of your days on an idyllic, walker-free farm. 
That would kill the show, though!
OrangeHound

RAIMIUS wrote:

Logical solution after the vet and family get turned: 1. Kill escaped walkers and anyone bitten.  2. Live out the rest of your days on an idyllic, walker-free farm. 
That would kill the show, though!
True ... but Season 2 is pretty much killing the show anyway.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6651|The darkside of Denver

tuckergustav wrote:

Shane.  It would fall in line with the comics and I've noticed some foreshadowing hinting that its coming.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5905|...

SonderKommando wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Shane.  It would fall in line with the comics and I've noticed some foreshadowing hinting that its coming.
ok...but he needs more shirtless screen time first...
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6381
last episode was better
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
OrangeHound

SonderKommando wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Like the fact that Carl is now going to be packing some heat ... and, in the comic book, Carl kills Shane to protect his dad.

Funny, his character also died quickly in "The Pacific" ... so, he knows how to take an early exit. 
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Oh no way! I now remember who that was, had no idea he was in the Pacific.
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y

OrangeHound wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Like the fact that Carl is now going to be packing some heat ... and, in the comic book, Carl kills Shane to protect his dad.

Funny, his character also died quickly in "The Pacific" ... so, he knows how to take an early exit. 
>s2e6
>early exit

pick 1
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6503|Gold Coast
I just wish something would bloody happen.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
S2E7 will wrap up the Sophia plot.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York
damn, son

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard