FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
elven while you save up the bits for dragonscale, or unlock the faction-specific good stuff
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

Poseidon wrote:

henhouck wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

pretty sure you mean whiterun... riverrun is a city from A Song Of Ice And Fire lol. as you can tell a lot of the cities received pretty decent influence from the series. as for the question, not sure but I'd think so.
yea great series but i did mean riverwood, and damn now i cant level up my archery for free anymore
there's other people who will let you. can't remember who exactly but i know for a fact someone else can
The Companions at WhiteRun have trainers for each of the fighting skills.  But you can only train up to five skill levels for all the skills per character level.  And so, don't go mad crazy smithing it up.  After each character level-up, go get your set of 5 training levels.  It starts to take time to character level up after 30 or so.  And by then, you've got plenty of money to train, but can't until you character level up again.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6733|Oxferd Ohire
got some rose that can summon a dremora. kewl
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6282|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

henhouck wrote:

for an archer using light armor whats better in the short term, elven or dwarven (i assume elven)? or does it not truly matter
Light armor
Dwarven

Pick one
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6464

Ilocano wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

henhouck wrote:

yea great series but i did mean riverwood, and damn now i cant level up my archery for free anymore
there's other people who will let you. can't remember who exactly but i know for a fact someone else can
The Companions at WhiteRun have trainers for each of the fighting skills.  But you can only train up to five skill levels for all the skills per character level.  And so, don't go mad crazy smithing it up.  After each character level-up, go get your set of 5 training levels.  It starts to take time to character level up after 30 or so.  And by then, you've got plenty of money to train, but can't until you character level up again.
Get high pickpocketing and steal your money back after training. If you get caught just bribe the guards.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

NooBesT wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Get high pickpocketing and steal your money back after training. If you get caught just bribe the guards.
Yeah, but the guards are still suspicious of me after getting caught stealing a few minor things by being too quick with the "E" key.  I'm a Thane and they still mention to me on passing that I'm a sneak.  How do I get rid of that?
FloppY_
­

Ilocano wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Yeah, but the guards are still suspicious of me after getting caught stealing a few minor things by being too quick with the "E" key.  I'm a Thane and they still mention to me on passing that I'm a sneak.  How do I get rid of that?
Guards comment on you being "sneakthief" and "stay away from locks" if you have a high sneak/lockpick skill...

Same as they comment on your "honeyed words" when you have high speech. All the skilltrees have them make comments I think...

Found this, it's somewhat accurate to my experience so far, except maybe the dragon slice is too big and the crafting slice is too small..
https://i.imgur.com/m9inz.png

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-11-21 11:36:29)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

Oh, OK.  Thanks.  I do have high lockpick and speech skills.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6459|Tyne & Wear, England
Does anyone know the level at which leveled items reach their maximum potential?

I don't want to do a quest at level 20 and get Mehrunes' Razor for example, only to find out it maxes out at level 30.

Last edited by Switch (2011-11-21 11:57:52)

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6733|Oxferd Ohire
guess theres an update
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum

RTHKI wrote:

guess theres an update
?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FloppY_
­
https://i.imgur.com/UpcKk.jpg
(Not my screenshot)
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6733|Oxferd Ohire
steam downloaded somein for skyrim
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6571|London
It's nothing interesting

Real patch comes out within a week apparently

I hope they make levelled loot level with the player
henhouck
+10|6360|Indiana, Pennsylvania
level 15 and i get sandusky'd when it comes to anything but sneaking
FloppY_
­
Reading through the list of easter eggs in Skyrim on TES Wiki and I find this:
The husk of a giant Mudcrab can be found within the plains surrounding Whiterun, continuing the giant mud crab tradition from prior games. It is, however, very much dead upon discovery, There is also a live giant mudcrab on the small island in Mara's Eye Pond.
and
If it's a clear day and you're at a high enough elevation along the southern border of Skyrim, you can see the White Gold Tower in Cyrodiil. You may have to use console commands to remove collision and 'fly' up to an elevation high enough to see the tower.
I'm going to have to seek these things out

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-11-21 14:10:47)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6618|Little Bentcock

FloppY_ wrote:

(Not my screenshot)
thief master
FloppY_
­

Adams_BJ wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

(Not my screenshot)
thief master
https://t.qkme.me/35a2r4.jpg

I have actually barely stolen anything... I've gotten so used to the Fallout Karma mechanic, and I do prefer fallouts way of handling theft rather than the permanent "stolen" status stuff has in TES
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6148|what

I completed what I thought was a sidequest, only to end up having the object I discovered part of the main quest. (just before you slay the first dragon and the wizard asks you to find something)

"Go seek the Dragon rune"

"Oh, you mean this thing here."

"Yes."

-Quest completed-

I
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Brasso
+1,549|6626

AussieReaper wrote:

I completed what I thought was a sidequest, only to end up having the object I discovered part of the main quest. (just before you slay the first dragon and the wizard asks you to find something)

"Go seek the Dragon rune"

"Oh, you mean this thing here."

"Yes."

-Quest completed-

I
you mean the dragonstone in bleak falls barrow?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
happens at the same time for doing that golden claw quest for riverruns shop dude iirc
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6459|cuntshitlake

I thought pretty much everyone did that beforehand
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6148|what

That was it, yeah.

It did seem weird that I unlocked the shout before killing the first dragon, so I couldn't use it. lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

How about rescuing Sven, and then continuing into the grotto.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6459|cuntshitlake

sven is gay, he doesnt give you free archery lessons
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard