Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

jord wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

It's only OP on Canal because its not in Seine for example.  It would rape in Seine.
Probably not, much too tight corners, very easy to take out the APC and tank on that map with a couple rockets.
Well it's not very easy to take our a tank on seine, i'm pretty sure i've gone in excess of 30-1 a couple of times even with the few guys that go AT to attempt to take me out.

and that's how it should be, the guy with the vehicle dominating.
That's only because in the games you've played, the other team only had a few AT.
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

Ilocano wrote:

jord wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Probably not, much too tight corners, very easy to take out the APC and tank on that map with a couple rockets.
Well it's not very easy to take our a tank on seine, i'm pretty sure i've gone in excess of 30-1 a couple of times even with the few guys that go AT to attempt to take me out.

That's only because in the games you've played, the other team only had a few AT.
Well it's an infantry map with 1 tank and 1 transport vehicle per team, I hardly expect the majority of the team to be going AT. It needn't matter, even if the kd was 30-5 I'd still be at the top, in the rightful place as the guy with the dominant vehicle.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

jord wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

jord wrote:

Well it's an infantry map with 1 tank and 1 transport vehicle per team, I hardly expect the majority of the team to be going AT. It needn't matter, even if the kd was 30-5 I'd still be at the top, in the rightful place as the guy with the dominant vehicle.
SMAW/RPG's are often the only way to push through/contain certain choke points on Seine.
jord

Ilocano wrote:

jord wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

SMAW/RPG's are often the only way to push through/contain certain choke points on Seine.
Most people are a kit that isn't capable of taking out a tank, and the ones that are usually don't work together at all.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5034|Massachusetts, USA

Vilham wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

They would be OP if they consistently got massive amounts of kills on every map.

My point is, they're only "good" on a fraction of the maps.

Mobile AA and MANPADs are OP however.
Sorry your definition of OP in these circumstances is pretty retarded, there should be no map where 1 weapon can rape. Otherwise equally I can say the Tungska isn't op, because it's only op on canals. Fundamentally flawed argument from you.
The aac is pretty op too, only on canals. Nerf that too?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4552|Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Vilham wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

It's only OP on Canal because its not in Seine for example.  It would rape in Seine.
I do not know that for sure but the AA tank can mow down infantry like a bitch.
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5034|Massachusetts, USA
It's easy to take out a tank or APC on any map. It's all dependent on the skill of the driver.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5472|Ventura, California
Now I know why they implemented mortars and I freaking LOVE DICE.

> campers

Nothing worse than an LMG noob with his bipod deployed defending some alleyway or flag/mcom/whatever. Solution? Mortar his ass.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock
why the change of heart?
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6287|Pacific NW, USA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Now I know why they implemented mortars and I freaking LOVE DICE.

> campers

Nothing worse than an LMG noob with his bipod deployed defending some alleyway or flag/mcom/whatever. Solution? Mortar his ass.
Grenades, bro.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Because it's extremely useful when used for 1 hit kills on campers. I fire one shot and just run off and continue fighting. I use it to kill snipers on ridgelines, other mortar guys, and any other type of camper. I just don't sit around with it more than 10 seconds. I use it sort of as a sniper rifle
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

Adams_BJ wrote:

why the change of heart?
because he just unlocked it
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
but..mortars are campers
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Because it's extremely useful when used for 1 hit kills on campers. I fire one shot and just run off and continue fighting. I use it to kill snipers on ridgelines, other mortar guys, and any other type of camper. I just don't sit around with it more than 10 seconds. I use it sort of as a sniper rifle
so like, you unlocked it.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I don't sit there for several minutes RTHKI. I run around as support and only engage with mortars when I need to. For instance, on Grand Bazaar an APC was firing down Alleyway (this was Conquest of course) so I deployed the mortar, fired two rounds, and disabled the vehicle with the first, and killed the guy repairing it with the second. Then I picked it up and moved on.

Or if I'm running around and see an enemy mortar on the map, I deploy, kill him, and move on.

I did try sitting around for a few minutes firing mortars at choke points but it didn't help so I've adopted this new technique of shoot and scoot and it works great.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

so you unlocked it and are trying to justify the ezmode kills you get with it.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
whatever DU
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5833|Australia

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I don't sit there for several minutes RTHKI. I run around as support and only engage with mortars when I need to. For instance, on Grand Bazaar an APC was firing down Alleyway (this was Conquest of course) so I deployed the mortar, fired two rounds, and disabled the vehicle with the first, and killed the guy repairing it with the second. Then I picked it up and moved on.

Or if I'm running around and see an enemy mortar on the map, I deploy, kill him, and move on.

I did try sitting around for a few minutes firing mortars at choke points but it didn't help so I've adopted this new technique of shoot and scoot and it works great.
You're still bad.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6707
How to rage mortar fags on your team:

1. get vehicle
2. park vehicle (stay in it) on top of them while they're in the mortar
3. wait for their rage as they realize they cant shoot teh mortar anymore due to it bounces off your vehicle and blows up on the ground
4. wait for even more rage as they realize they cant get out of the mortar when you're parked on top of them

<3

Last edited by TehMyke (2011-11-20 03:07:30)

» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man

TehMyke wrote:

1. get vehicle
3. wait for their rage as they realize they cant shoot teh mortar anymore due to it bounces off your vehicle and blows up on the ground
4. wait for even more rage as they realize they cant get out of the mortar when you're parked on top of them

<3
Oh wow that is really cool dude like stop someone from killing the enemy you are cool bro.

jord

TehMyke wrote:

1. get vehicle

<3
I need to try this.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

jord wrote:

I need to try this.
Think you might need to find a FF off server.

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
jord
im pretty sure like 90% of servers are ff off, wont be hard.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
Never been on a FF off server. Is it better?

thepilot91
+64|6234|Åland!
just love all the mortar-pros sitting inside the building at mainbase (russia) at metro....shooting their mortarrounds into the roof

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard