BVC
+325|6697
Assault - Still G3A3 whoring, though I want to pimp another gun there, not sure what to go for yet.
Engineer:- SCAR-H with IRNV, foregrip and one other attachment, which varies depending on the map.  Unguided AT so I can use it against inf.
Still finding my feet with Support and Recon.  I really want the M240 for support.

Tanks:- Maintenance, optics, HMG
AA:- Optics, air radar, air to air missiles.  Been thinking of dropping the missiles in favour of something else as everyone seems to have/use flares now, though its still good to spook pilots with.
Don't really have a huge selection of unlock on other vehicles yet.  I have four for IFV but can't remember what I use.

Currently working towards getting IRNV for the UMP45, and filling the third unlock slot for all air vehicles.

Last edited by Pubic (2011-11-15 19:16:15)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6345
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig010pubn.jpg
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5037|Massachusetts, USA

Pubic wrote:

Assault - Still G3A3 whoring, though I want to pimp another gun there, not sure what to go for yet.
Engineer:- SCAR-H with IRNV, foregrip and one other attachment, which varies depending on the map.  Unguided AT so I can use it against inf.
Still finding my feet with Support and Recon.  I really want the M240 for support.

Tanks:- Maintenance, optics, HMG
AA:- Optics, air radar, air to air missiles.  Been thinking of dropping the missiles in favour of something else as everyone seems to have/use flares now, though its still good to spook pilots with.
Don't really have a huge selection of unlock on other vehicles yet.  I have four for IFV but can't remember what I use.

Currently working towards getting IRNV for the UMP45, and filling the third unlock slot for all air vehicles.
If you aren't a fan of missiles. Use the rocket pods. Least you will be able to disable ground targets. I even shot down a jet with rockets.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4555|Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Mortar

done
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Mortar

done
That's why your server has been empty for a while!

<3
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
Are the anti-suppression and extra-suppression perks useful in this game? I just heard tonight that being suppressed actually reduces my accuracy. I was unaware of this as my weapon doesn't bob at all when I aim down the sights. I'm thinking it could be a really useful perk for 1 on 1 fights at longer ranges or in tight long corridors like Metro where I can just fire down an alleyway and suppress anybody withing a meter or two standing off to the sides behind cover.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5836|Australia
It doesn't. Suppression is retarded, use the sprint one.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5037|Massachusetts, USA
It does fuck with your accuracy at medium to long range.

Try using a sniper rifle and then get suppressed, your shots go all askew.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Mortar

done

<3
My what?

dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5836|Australia

UnkleRukus wrote:

I wasn't aware of that, honestly I've found that suppression is more of a gimmick. Nobody actually suppresses people for the sake of it, as most people stop shooting once they can't see the enemy.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6345

dtacs wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

I wasn't aware of that, honestly I've found that suppression is more of a gimmick. Nobody actually suppresses people for the sake of it, as most people stop shooting once they can't see the enemy.
It is very handy on some maps. Bazar has quite a few locations where suppression is effective, that alleyway for example. I often was able to get behind cover due to the enemy´s accuracy being screwed so he failed to kill me.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
right now, Sagia+Extended Mag+Red Dot+Frag+Squad suppression on medic kit.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Currently working through Recon. Setup is M39 w/ ACOG and foregrip + G18.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma

Sisco wrote:

dtacs wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

It is very handy on some maps. Bazar has quite a few locations where suppression is effective, that alleyway for example. I often was able to get behind cover due to the enemy´s accuracy being screwed so he failed to kill me.
Yeah the deviation gets fucked up when you are suppressed.
I tried sniping this guy and can't missing because he had an svd and kept spamming at me.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
I'm just systematically working my way through the unlocks as a way to give me a goal in the game (aside from winning and blasting fools). Like once I've unlocked the 'set' of four unlocks for each class, I then go back to Assault and start unlocking the next set. So I play every class with almost equal points and shit...it's too bad you don't get class points for being in vehicles though, it's a ...challenge (read: annoying) being anything but engineer and outside of a vehicle on the vehicle maps.

Also I'm working towards getting the service star for the default weapons, they're good enough, except the sniper rifles I can't use that for shit. So I use the all-class SMG's with the Recon class, with things like TUGS, MAV and the Spawn Beacon there's no way it's useless.

And then I throw in some realism, like I've just got the service star for the M16, so now I move onto the M416...but only for USA. Once I get the star for the AK-74, I'll move onto AEK (Athens football club) but only with the Ruskies ...don't ask why, I like making games and personal challenges out of games.

The game gets so much easier when you start to use suppressed weapons, it's so annoying that last-fucking-minute they add the CoD triangle for everytime you shoot the damn gun.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2011-11-20 14:36:24)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Mortar

done

<3
My what?
There's a server that have your name out there buddy, it aint yours?
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

<3
My what?
There's a server that have your name out there buddy, it aint yours?
No sir.  I have a ps3.

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
well it was a honest mistake to make i thought this was your server too.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se … inemax-de/
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
Liking the DAO with Extended Mag and Frag rounds.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard