gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y
oh, in case u didnt see, it was 6-3 at the end of regulation. put them on a neutral field and let the 2 best teams play for the title
Roc18
`
+655|5781|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

gurdeep wrote:

oh, in case u didnt see, it was 6-3 at the end of regulation. put them on a neutral field and let the 2 best teams play for the title
>implying boise isn't the best team
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6314|New Haven, CT
Conference rematch should be the last option.
gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y

Roc18 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

>losing to tcu
>best team

mhm
Roc18
`

gurdeep wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

>losing to tcu
>best team

mhm
BUT TCU IS A SUPER-ELITE SOUTHERN SCHOOL AMIRITE?

lol

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-11-19 14:47:34)

OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6640|Washington DC

gurdeep wrote:

I watched the game ... but, if it ends up an LSU-Bammer BCS game, every conference in the US will be screaming, particularly if a 1-loss Alabama wins.

Bama lost at home due to Saban's incompetence.  They had their chance.  Let Okie or the ducks have a shot.

(Disclaimer - I hate everything about Alabama.  I hate crimson, elephants, rammer jammer, ESPN commercials about Aabama, and especially the ocean ... because it has a tide).
gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y
get it done, baylor/usc! also, lolclemson
gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y
what the fuck is oregon doing? i actually started to like them this yr
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6528|Long Island, New York
lol oregon

you go matt barkley, you go!
gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y
lmao wow
Roc18
`
>Whoregon
gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y
booooooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suck it feos
gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y
what a fucking fantastic day
Roc18
`
Imagine where Boise would be if not for Goddale or Brotzman.
gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y
somewhere in bumfuck idaho?
Roc18
`

gurdeep wrote:

somewhere in bumfuck idaho?
https://zing.olemiss.edu/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/jemele.jpg
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6314|New Haven, CT
refs fucked oregon over...classic pac-10/12 incompetence

i seriously hope oklahoma state obliterates oklahoma so we don't have to have the bullshit lsu-alabama rematch
gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y
oregon fucked themselves by getting down 38-17 or whatever it was at home vs the lane kiffins

umad?
CC-Marley
+407|6819

nukchebi0 wrote:

refs fucked oregon over...classic pac-10/12 incompetence

i seriously hope oklahoma state obliterates oklahoma so we don't have to have the bullshit lsu-alabama rematch
They screwed themselves with crappy time mgmt at the end which led to a FGA which we all knew would be a miss.
Nebo
UAV Operator
+3|4550

OrangeHound wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

I watched the game ... but, if it ends up an LSU-Bammer BCS game, every conference in the US will be screaming, particularly if a 1-loss Alabama wins.

Bama lost at home due to Saban's incompetence.  They had their chance.  Let Okie or the ducks have a shot.

(Disclaimer - I hate everything about Alabama.  I hate crimson, elephants, rammer jammer, ESPN commercials about Aabama, and especially the ocean ... because it has a tide).
the only incompetence Saban had was Trusting his kicker....believing he just fluked when in reality thats the worst long range kicker i have ever seen
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6401|'Murka

gurdeep wrote:

booooooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suck it feos
Yeah. Baylor played out of their fucking minds.

Outside shot at the conference, but that's it. Looks like its the Holiday Bowl again!
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y
rg3 for heisman imo
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6401|'Murka

gurdeep wrote:

rg3 for heisman imo
I don't disagree. That dude is a beast.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y
rip larry munson. you were one of the goats
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6488

lol, utah has a shot @ a pac 12 title . . .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard