fierce wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/69571576/

100% Fakeaccount
that has to do with... what?
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6672

Chillin&killin wrote:

i killed you earlier in the head next to the aa sand bags so owned back
I killed you quite a few times in that round, you know whenever you got hit and legged it around there?

That was me who shot you.

Aye, you probably got me once. In that round I got killed about twice. Once by ss and probably you.

Sand bag kill...  Oh, I think I remember that now.. I was down to a few bullets because i'd been killing loads of people and there was a crate near the aa, so I took my chances and ran over to it. Was I running when you got me?  (can't remember) Good shot.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6589
@ Stryyker

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

[...]
Loki u like to stat padd dont ya?

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/8573/16ca2.jpg
Inc|LoKi
+14|6589
And once again ... that is not me 69571576

My PID 44914749
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6615|Iceland
im'a stay out of this i've shit talked u the TOP clan enough :p.. som1 else can take my place -.-''

EDIT: i remember playing aginst Loki on a drgon valley map, I killed him 5 times with my L96 and a msg came from the admin that green 1 in the top: [n00b]Tyler is a cock sucker..... I remeber that! ^_^

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-05-21 04:54:55)

n00b.Worx
+44|6747|West Berlin!

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

im'a stay out of this i've shit talked u the TOP clan enough :p.. som1 else can take my place -.-''

EDIT: i remember playing aginst Loki on a drgon valley map, I killed him 5 times with my L96 and a msg came from the admin that green 1 in the top: [n00b]Tyler is a cock sucker..... I remeber that! ^_^
Do you really think you have more experience & skill then a fucking TOP 10 player, who plays very often on Infantry Only Servers (Unranked) with the propose of getting more infantry skills? Look at his stats, look at yours...

Please stfu and if you wanna demostrate us something do it in a 1Vs1 or a clanmatch,ok?
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6615|Iceland

n00b.Worx wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Do you really think you have more experience & skill then a fucking TOP 10 player, who plays very often on Infantry Only Servers (Unranked) with the propose of getting more infantry skills? Look at his stats, look at yours...

Please stfu and if you wanna demostrate us something do it in a 1Vs1 or a clanmatch,ok?
sorry i dont play this game 12 hrs a day like some ppl.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6771
close this fucking topic already
they are  faggots
we know
move on
cat4ever
+69|6774|CATALONIA
I noticed in the SS that the admin was also kicked for bad language LOL!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6782

n00b.Worx wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

More infantry skills????????  Point and shoot, it ain't that complicated.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6615|Iceland

usmarine2005 wrote:

n00b.Worx wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

he means he can bunny hopp/dolphin dive and that... i dont do that so.... skills?
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6601|England
http://www.tacticsoverprinciples.com/mo … &t=144

proof that you do use the name TOP^Loki aswell please Loki tell me in isnt true that you stat pad
n00b.Worx
+44|6747|West Berlin!

[netsas]knight wrote:

proof that you do use the name TOP^Loki aswell please Loki tell me in isnt true that you stat pad
Dude are you retarded look at the PID of TOP^LoKi & of the LoKi on the TOP 10. Same? NO

Goddamit you guys are real smurfs.
Ferdy
+37|6576|Netherland

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

n00b.Worx wrote:

he means he can bunny hopp/dolphin dive and that... i dont do that so.... skills?
He m8,

Your dont no, what youre talking about!!!!!!! 

Greetz and Sweetz
Inc|LoKi
+14|6589

[netsas]knight wrote:

Still failing to understand what the hell you are talking about and your link doesnt even work ......

Last edited by Inc|LoKi (2006-05-21 09:45:42)

jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6633|yourmomshouse
That sucks screw it find a better server . Admins are like cops not so cool outside there mothers basement. But have power too piss you off in game . Please leave me neg karma . Sweets for cooks and pussys
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6615|Iceland
i got this in a PM

rather interesting
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6601|England
yeah it is tyler m8 and Loki can deny it all he likes doesnt take much to have a load of accounts made up tbh .In future i rather see stat-padders hardware banned aswell as haveing then accounts resit .
iphtnax
+7|6644
I'm a pretty girl.
Ferdy
+37|6576|Netherland

iphtnax wrote:

I'm a pretty girl.
How old are you and if youre pretty are you single!!!!

Greetz and Sweetz Ferdy
iphtnax
+7|6644

Ferdy wrote:

iphtnax wrote:

I'm a pretty girl.
How old are you and if youre pretty are you single!!!!

Greetz and Sweetz Ferdy
Iphtnax and Ferdy sitting in a tree,
Doing things they shouldn't be,

K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Ohhh Thelma I think he likes me. Tee hee hee. I might let him touch my rudy bumps. Tee hee hee.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6615|Iceland
gd to see ppl post happy comments for 1ce  ^_^

btw Fredy i can barly stay mad at u cause u sound to innocent on VIOP xD
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6711|Devon, England
this iphtnax guy really makes me laugh, keep it up! +1
iphtnax
+7|6644

FFLink13 wrote:

this iphtnax guy really makes me laugh, keep it up! +1
Oooooh you saucy sailor! Take me down the docks and I'll walk your gangplank. Tee hee hee.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard