Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6319|Australia

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Well at least the title of the videos warned us. I always wonder how these press people are that bad at videogames.

Cool to see the maps though. I really hope that the PC version of Karkand is going to have significantly more than 3 flags.
Karkand will have 7 flags - Hotel, Square, Market, Suburb, Train Accident, Gatehouse and Cement Factory.
In BF2, Market wasn't available in the 64p version (it was only in the 16 and 32p maps) and it also had two further flags: Warehouse and Factory. I'm interested to see what they've done to the river crossing area to compensate for the loss of flags - if they left the area as-is from BF2 it's going degenerate into one big explosive and sniper clusterfuck with no option to back-cap.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5677|SQUID

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Well at least the title of the videos warned us. I always wonder how these press people are that bad at videogames.

Cool to see the maps though. I really hope that the PC version of Karkand is going to have significantly more than 3 flags.
Karkand will have 7 flags - Hotel, Square, Market, Suburb, Train Accident, Gatehouse and Cement Factory.
In BF2, Market wasn't available in the 64p version (it was only in the 16 and 32p maps) and it also had two further flags: Warehouse and Factory. I'm interested to see what they've done to the river crossing area to compensate for the loss of flags - if they left the area as-is from BF2 it's going degenerate into one big explosive and sniper clusterfuck with no option to back-cap.
Best part of Karkand m8
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6283|Washington St.

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

i'm sure ill get tired of it but a snipe/rpg fest at the train/gatehouse bottleneck seems kinda fun. at least once or twice. my kdr would drop about 20 points but shit, i wouldn't care.
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Get in the bf3s conq server it's active right now
Roc18
`
>dem MVP rounds in the BF3s server
ggs guys

https://i41.tinypic.com/2910rwj.jpg
https://i39.tinypic.com/35k0iyt.jpg
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
>22-1
>your team lost

https://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/005/498/1300044776986.jpg?1301826641
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
Ya I thought the goal was to win the round first, then the other awards and shit.
Roc18
`

gurdeep wrote:

>22-1
>your team lost

>Joining the server with the score 91-233 with less than half the tickets remaining and still getting MVP
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6336

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Ya I thought the goal was to win the round first, then the other awards and shit.
You´re playing it wrong! stats r lyfe
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6403|'Murka

jord wrote:

watched for 40 seconds, is he trying to play that bad or is he just another eleven bravo?
Someone who's significantly worse than me. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Roc18
`
"ahahaha you crack me up so much. mvp in 6v6 omggggggggggg. you wanna join our platoon? we're going pro this fall -uzi "

PRAHLLYB
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
so many bf3 stories. fu guys
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
My skill went from 680 to 542 from just a couple of lackluster rounds. What actually makes up this rating, because I actually have no idea.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

I'm not sure but I think the skill is rel--Battlefield 3 has stopped working

https://i.imgur.com/HSLMS.gif
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6598|Greenwood, IN
game update today?
GullyFoyle
+25|5379

jord wrote:

My skill went from 680 to 542 from just a couple of lackluster rounds. What actually makes up this rating, because I actually have no idea.
zh1nt0 has a stickied message in the Battlelog forums on this.  For every kill or be killed encounter, your skill goes up or down a certain number of points based on your relative skill ratings.
It's not the same amount of points, eg, in one encounter where you kill your opponent, your score could go up 50 points and the person you killed's skill could go down 20 points.

Skill is only used by them for matchmaking.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6304

GullyFoyle wrote:

Skill is only used by them for matchmaking.
Explains why it's so god damn hard to get a server started when all the clan members are over rank 35
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6598|Greenwood, IN
Running into one or two of these guys a day when playing BF3.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba … 174595309/
thepilot91
+64|6228|Åland!

Naturn wrote:

Running into one or two of these guys a day when playing BF3.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba … 174595309/
le hax?
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4835|Amsterdam
I checked out all the ranks yesterday to see if i had maybe seen some absurdly high one's in-game.
What is with this 100 colonel ranks bullshit? Is it too hard to implement a ranking system that takes a long time to reach max at without making it as stupid as 20 prestige mode's?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
There are 100 levels of colonel. Pretty stoopid.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5677|SQUID
It's technically more realistic as Colonel is the highest rank that can go on active combat if I recall. I still hope they put General in anyway.

I wouldn't pay much attention to skill, it's silly really, it flucuates so crazily it seems pointless to me. I had 560 last night and now 250 after 2 rounds today.
iceman785
+93|6665|Alaska, mother fucker.
lawl@SP campaign. Pretty badly ripped off of Cod Bops... Omg I'm a soldier who got in trouble with CIA, now we run through missions to remember what happened! whoooooo
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5677|SQUID
Awful really, the Spetsnaz mission was my favourite I guess.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6680|"The Empire"

Kampframmer wrote:

I checked out all the ranks yesterday to see if i had maybe seen some absurdly high one's in-game.
What is with this 100 colonel ranks bullshit? Is it too hard to implement a ranking system that takes a long time to reach max at without making it as stupid as 20 prestige mode's?
it seems so, repeating prestige 15 times in BO's got boring, but the rank changed symbol and so on and had something to aim for, im Colonel 4, and have this rank another 96 times. then nothing, great. I will definitely not be reaching 100.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard