Complementary "other" and "spam" option0%0% - 1
Total: 133
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6685|US

jord wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

TheTrueQuaid wrote:

BF3 is so lame with the player boundaries, part of the fun of BF2 was going into the enemy uncapped and fucking their shit up. Especially on maps where there was the aircraft carrier. I have a feeling that B2K maps are going to be gimped in size compared to the originals. Still BF3 is a great game overall.
I'm a fan of player boundaries.  Do you know how annoying it is to have the other team continually steal all your vehicles?  (Still possible, but harder now.)
No because I was on the team stealing the enemies vehicles because it's a viable and effective strategy. And I still do it now on damavand on conquest because the souct heli respawns instantly so it's either keep fighting it every 10 seconds or steal it, the latter is preferable.
Yeah...so you hate things that keep you from dominating maps by taking the other team's vehicles from their uncap.  Got it.
You are the reason for the boundaries.
CC-Marley
+407|6799
1942/DC/FH for me. Used to have the Merciless Mod too
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock

RAIMIUS wrote:

jord wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

I'm a fan of player boundaries.  Do you know how annoying it is to have the other team continually steal all your vehicles?  (Still possible, but harder now.)
No because I was on the team stealing the enemies vehicles because it's a viable and effective strategy. And I still do it now on damavand on conquest because the souct heli respawns instantly so it's either keep fighting it every 10 seconds or steal it, the latter is preferable.
Yeah...so you hate things that keep you from dominating maps by taking the other team's vehicles from their uncap.  Got it.
You sound like a cry-baby
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6482|Gold Coast
BF1942
BF1942 Secret Weapons of WWII
BFV
BF2

awwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys
Werd on the street TOP is coming back.

Smurfs. Prepare your anus.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5655|SQUID
https://fc08.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/273/6/2/Got_Lube__by_Blackwidina.jpg
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

proll­y
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock

thought you guys hated this game
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys
look what i found on my photobucket from 2006. i was one obsessed 17 year old hahaha.

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/CIMG1040.jpg

"Indianscout our lord" ROFL
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5655|SQUID
ummm
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
Played every single battlefield game except Vietnam and BF3
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6593|Camp XRay

Adams_BJ wrote:

thought you guys hated this game
Nah - We've decided to get the band back together. What server does the BFROE police these days?
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
Got into the Battlefield series through my brother buying me, my other brother and my dad 1942 and us all playing it LAN, around the time BF2 came out. He got BF2 a while later, and we all followed suit cause it was fucking awesome. I got it a few weeks before 1.41 came out, because I remember raging I had to download a massive (like 500MB lol not big) patch then another one a few weeks later.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6529|Hungary
Right now there are 298 ranked servers and half of them are empty! Remember the days when BF2 had over 2000 ranked servers?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Got 1942 and all expansions, BFV, BF2 and 2142, BC1, BC2 and of course BF3.

Started online play with BF2 in '05.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5655|SQUID

venom6 wrote:

Right now there are 298 ranked servers and half of them are empty! Remember the days when BF2 had over 2000 ranked servers?
Even here in AU there must be over 200 active BF2 players, which is surprising considering BF3 is out.
hocSiciliano
+6|4524|New York

venom6 wrote:

Right?! For whatever reason, I just think BF2 was and is THE GAME. BF3 is amazing, I love the game but I think what BF2 had over BF3 is the fact it was the first of its kind. Now you have the run and gun players of the MW series and you are splitting the gamers between them now, whereas everyone played BF2.

It sucks but I guess it is what it is.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

RAIMIUS wrote:

jord wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

I think you'll find whiners like yourself are the reason for the boundaries. I've been on the recieving end myself, and I either attempt to fight back for a small amount of time, teamswitch or leave the server. I certainly don't cry about it.

And the boundaries don't stop me, like I said I'm not going to fight the enemy heli all the time when it respawns after 2 seconds or whatever it is. That would be a boring round, I'd rather just take it. If that bothers you then I suggest you blame your team for letting me, or blame yourself for the same reason.

Last edited by jord (2011-11-16 10:02:47)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6529|Hungary
Also its kinda funny if you check Xfire statistics COD4 is the most played fps game. I guess lot of people dont have money to afford a nuclear reactor to run BF3 and MW3 just like me.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6685|US

jord wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

jord wrote:

I think you'll find whiners like yourself are the reason for the boundaries. I've been on the recieving end myself, and I either attempt to fight back for a small amount of time, teamswitch or leave the server. I certainly don't cry about it.

And the boundaries don't stop me, like I said I'm not going to fight the enemy heli all the time when it respawns after 2 seconds or whatever it is. That would be a boring round, I'd rather just take it. If that bothers you then I suggest you blame your team for letting me, or blame yourself for the same reason.
I'm fine with people complaining about it and having a fix implemented.  Valid criticism receives a decent response!  "I'm a fan of player boundaries."  I think the game is better when it is more difficult to steal vehicles out of the other team's uncap and/or constantly spawn kill at their uncap.

Damavand helo respawns too quick?  It's just more kills for you, if they suck enough for you to shoot them down.  The other solution is do a partial-damage gun-run on it, before they get there.

...and no, I don't whine about it via text chat and what not.  I usually fight back or leave the server.  The topic came up here, so I stated my opinion.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

RAIMIUS wrote:

jord wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

I'm fine with people complaining about it and having a fix implemented.  Valid criticism receives a decent response!  "I'm a fan of player boundaries."  I think the game is better when it is more difficult to steal vehicles out of the other team's uncap and/or constantly spawn kill at their uncap.

Damavand helo respawns too quick?  It's just more kills for you, if they suck enough for you to shoot them down.  The other solution is do a partial-damage gun-run on it, before they get there.

...and no, I don't whine about it via text chat and what not.  I usually fight back or leave the server.  The topic came up here, so I stated my opinion.
No you don't understand, the helo on Davamand respawns as soon as it is shot down and the map is fucking tiny. If I didn't steal it, It'd just be terrible to be flying.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
Played BF1942 and every title afterward.  Pre-ordered BF2 and played it from day one along with Special Forces expansion for a total of 423 hrs according to BF2s stats.
Fred[OZ75]
Jihad Jeep Driver
+19|6730|Perth, Western Australia
Played from 1942, missed Bad Company and Vietnam versions.

Still to check out the effectiveness of Jihad Jeeping in BF3.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6445|Foothills of S. Carolina

I played BF2 from somewhere around and before the 1.3 patch.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6676|Antarctica

Fred[OZ75] wrote:

Played from 1942, missed Bad Company and Vietnam versions.

Still to check out the effectiveness of Jihad Jeeping in BF3.
I've been Jihad Jeeped once...I've made sure to blast any light vehicles I see since then

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard