Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6658|United States of America
TV was invented, then came Animation, then came Animals with human traits, then came developing minds watching this over and over, then came Vegitarians, and then came the

https://content.collegehumor.com/items/2003/09/collegehumor.16902.451xAUTO.jpg

and the save the chicken freaks really bug me.

How many other people see the rampant Humanzation of Animals? And no I am not for needlessly hurting animals, but I like my burgers and CHICKEN.

https://static.flickr.com/22/27239382_d46ee99b63.jpg?v=0
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6723|California

mmmm succulent pig
The Stillhouse Kid
Licensed Televulcanologist
+126|6645|Deep In The South Of Texas

stryyker wrote:

mmmm succulent pig
I'm 100% convinced that the problems in the Middle East are due to the fact that Jews and Muslims don't eat pork.
BVC
+325|6698
I just got up, I was going to make garlic bread for breakfast, but now I think I'll go make some spicy chicken, just to spite the vefes!
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6760|06-01
i am so not content with my raisin bread now...
ComradeWho
+50|6698|Southern California
i think that focusing on the humanization of animals is a way to demonize vegetarians and not focus on the valid claims that are made which have to do with:
1. the pollution which results from factory farming.
2. the biological implications of creating bacterias which are resistent to our pharmaceuticals.
3. the amount of energy waste which results from feeding animals tons of grains which could be used to feed the hungry as opposed to produce a minute amount of meat which only the privaleged will eat.
4. genetic and chemical modification of animals to compensate for poisonous living conditions that would kill the animals we eat (mmm nothing i'd like to put in my body more than an animal that grew up in a toxic environment and was kept alive with steroids and penicilin until it was old enough to kill!).
5. that animal cruelty laws are barely enforced and that there are, in fact, more humane ways to raise and slaughter animals.
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6616|yourmomshouse
tasty caca with skin and teeth
Major_Spittle
Banned

ComradeWho wrote:

i think that focusing on the humanization of animals is a way to demonize vegetarians and not focus on the valid claims that are made which have to do with:
1. the pollution which results from factory farming.
2. the biological implications of creating bacterias which are resistent to our pharmaceuticals.
3. the amount of energy waste which results from feeding animals tons of grains which could be used to feed the hungry as opposed to produce a minute amount of meat which only the privaleged will eat.
4. genetic and chemical modification of animals to compensate for poisonous living conditions that would kill the animals we eat (mmm nothing i'd like to put in my body more than an animal that grew up in a toxic environment and was kept alive with steroids and penicilin until it was old enough to kill!).
5. that animal cruelty laws are barely enforced and that there are, in fact, more humane ways to raise and slaughter animals.
Mmmmmm, hamburgers.

I'm sure if the cows didn't eat the grass some liberal would be out in the field with fat free dressing and a fork.
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6604|Sydney, Australia
give me beef
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
i want my meat
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
feed the man beef
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
beef beef beef every were and don't forget the lamb baa  baa  baa
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6668|NT, like Mick Dundee

{A.K.A}LordBeefman wrote:

and don't forget the lamb baa  baa  baa
You aren't Australian are you? YOUR A KIWI IN DISGUISE.... SHOOT THE SHEEP SHAGGER!

@ Topic... I don't see the problem with eating meat.... It is the reason humans developed intelligence....

Last edited by Flecco (2006-05-20 22:55:44)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6710|Germany

Flecco wrote:

You aren't Australian are you? YOUR A KIWI IN DISGUISE.... SHOOT THE SHEEP SHAGGER!

@ Topic... I don't see the problem with eating meat.... It is the reason humans developed intelligence....
Um... there are no Kiwis in Australia... that would be New Zealand

Anyhow.... human metabolism requires animals protein... and since I heard, that kannibalism is not really en vogue these days... give me my bloody steak
{A.K.A}LordBeefman

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Anyhow.... human metabolism requires animals protein... and since I heard, that kannibalism is not really en vogue these days... give me my bloody steak
we aussies love our beef and lamb
Major_Spittle
Banned

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

Flecco wrote:

we aussies love our beef and lamb
Don't fear the Chicken, come over to the darkside.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6564
Well, we have chicken too, but roast lamb is a really traditional Aussie dish.  As to the topic at hand:  I don't object to fur coats made w/ parts from animals which were killed for food anyway, as it's lest wasteful.  I do object to killing an animal for the skin.
Major_Spittle
Banned

Bubbalo wrote:

Well, we have chicken too, but roast lamb is a really traditional Aussie dish.  As to the topic at hand:  I don't object to fur coats made w/ parts from animals which were killed for food anyway, as it's lest wasteful.  I do object to killing an animal for the skin.
What about a Rat skin coat, rats are never cool animals when they talk in cartoons.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6753|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
Modern factory farming is evil...but that's a different topic than whether humans developed canine teeth to eat meat...

Oh, and chalk me up for bison, lamb, beef, fish, then poultry...but I prefer free-range and such...yeah, I make too much money...
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6768|Toronto Canada
has anyoner here ever tryed, nay, experienced Kobe beef?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6564

Major_Spittle wrote:

What about a Rat skin coat, rats are never cool animals when they talk in cartoons.
Well, typically people with ratskin coats are evil anyway.

P.S.  Rattis the Rat was cool.  But then, that was Australian.  And not a cartoon.
BVC
+325|6698

Flecco wrote:

Aussies only say that kiwis are sheep shaggers because they're in denial and don't want the rest of the world knowing its really them.  The proof: this statue in CANBERRA

https://image64.webshots.com/164/0/14/94/505001494rdNygE_ph.jpg

As it happens I've got a chilli +  lamb roll in the oven right now
ownership10
+9|6735
i most enjoy the animals and fish i kill myself.  nothing like a couple of grilled trout followed by a venison steak to hit the spot.  but i guess that wasn't exactly on topic.  for the topic's sake:  not eating meat is a choice, eating meat is an INSTINCT!!!
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6783|Great Brown North

Bubbalo wrote:

agreed, fuck you whoever calls me evil for hunting, if you want to take the place of the animals please come to saint john, new brunswick, canada and we'll set up a hunt
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6840|A Small Isle in the Tropics

kessel! wrote:

has anyoner here ever tryed, nay, experienced Kobe beef?
I did but Miyazaki Beef is superior to Kobe Beef..

https://static.flickr.com/46/150249872_ca91251da9.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard