Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
Sometimes playing BF3 sends my computer to bsod. It's happened like 7 times now.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

^ using Internet Explorer to fix?? did i read that right?
what is the best browser to launch with?
Yeah you read that right. It did work actually, well kinda. I had to install service pack 2 for vista, and all the other latest windows updates, then upgraded IE to version 9 and now it works.
I don´t ever used IE9 though, according to the sources I googled it has something to do with the Battlelog plugin and how it communicates with Origin. Dunno.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
i get bsod too, #116.  this occurs while trying to launch the game.

Last edited by Beduin (2011-11-12 08:12:45)

الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6658|"The Empire"
I use firefox.

Talking via party, does not work.
Join server with a party does not work.
Join CO OP with a friend does not work.

Iv installed IE9 just in case that may work.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

I noticed a glitch earlier today.

If an enemy is parachuting down and you kill him, his body falls to the ground and his parachute remains open and stuck in the air. Quite comical tbh.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
On PS3 I don't seem to be getting squad wipe or suppression ribbons, anyone else noticing this. I am killing enough and get way to many suppression while using the PKP....
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

Ryan wrote:

If an enemy is parachuting down and you kill him, his body falls to the ground and his parachute remains open and stuck in the air. Quite comical tbh.
more hilarious is when a jet kills a parachuting man, afterwards the jet flies around with parachute open on its wings ...
Ryan

legionair wrote:

Ryan wrote:

more hilarious is when a jet kills a parachuting man, afterwards the jet flies around with parachute open on its wings ...
Really? I gotta see that! lol
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Superior Mind wrote:

Sometimes playing BF3 sends my computer to bsod. It's happened like 7 times now.
what card?
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4524|Always Sunny in Philadelphia
When will they fix squad VOIP for ps3?

Last edited by Chardee MacDennis (2011-11-14 04:57:45)

What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

Going on Tazz's server always seems to slowly make my PC self-destruct. I wonder why 'cause it doesn't seem to happen on other servers.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

All of a sudden the Battlelog toolbar isn't working in Chrome and pages are taking incredibly long to load, if they even load at all.
Works fine in Internet Explorer though.

Guess it's time to change the title/sig.

Wow what the fuck. Apparently reinstalling my graphics drivers fixed it.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2011-11-14 09:21:51)

Ryan

Ok so they said they fixed the rubberbanding/lag issues but they are frickin' liars because a bunch of people, me included, are still rubberbanding/lagging like a bitch on xbox 360.

I'm about ready to trade the game in for Skyrim or MW3 (even though I don't want MW3 at all. But I've never had this many problems with a CoD game, so MW3 is looking better and better every day).
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
the fact it's cod mw3 is a problem big enough you retard
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
retard!
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
ruturds
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
But with training, he can be deretarted.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Suddenly having control problems. It's not the joystick/mouse/keyboard thing...I don't have a joystick installed. I've reset all the key bindings, still fucking up. It seems to be somewhat random. Character will just drift along after input, not responding to either mouse or keyboard, then will start spinning. I can alt+tab out, then my mouse is all wonky out of game, as well. Only happens when BF3 is running. As soon as BF3 shuts down, everything returns to normal.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
iceman785
+93|6642|Alaska, mother fucker.
Anyone else having the problem where your guy is moving constantly but you are't pressing any movement keys?
Sisco
+493|6313

iceman785 wrote:

Anyone else having the problem where your guy is moving constantly but you are't pressing any movement keys?
Try holding down the key of the direction he is going and the opposite one at the same time.
iceman785
That sounds like a temp fix...
Doesn't work.

Last edited by iceman785 (2011-11-15 23:49:57)

Sisco
+493|6313
Try holdign the opposite one first, then add the other one. If that doesn´t work I don´t know, sorry.
iceman785
Yeah i tried both, it's really annoying. my guy just constantly walks extremely slowly to the left. Makes it impossible to snipe

cant even find anything on google

Last edited by iceman785 (2011-11-16 00:08:59)

Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6199|NSW, Australia

Im crashing after every map finishes, usually get the background to the end of map scores, and hangs there, or goes to a black screen
and when I died on co-op (only played once)
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

iceman785 wrote:

Essentially the same issue I'm having. Just started a few days ago.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard