FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6408|'Murka

CapnNismo wrote:

Guys, I really don't think she's worried about who's kid it is. Have you been paying attention to their surroundings at all? The world has come to an end! Do you want to bring a baby into the world while you're also barely surviving?
Oh, I'm sure that's part of it. Could be my wife is just bringing a "Days of Our Lives" spin into the whole thing, too.

What do you mean by "their surroundings"? They're on a lovely farm with horseys and moo-cows. It's beeyooteeful.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6630

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I think you don't understand the situation.

Lori was already questioning her love for Rick in the flashback where she gets news of Rick being shot. Between then and Shane leaving Rick in the walker-infested hospital they had to have slept together, and Rick was in a coma during that time and still alive. If that weren't the case, Lori wouldn't be worried about being pregnant as she slept with Rick the night they met up again in the Atlanta camp and they were in that Camp a week or two max without Rick. She wouldn't be worried because she could simply say the kid was Rick's. He would never notice a week or two difference, but a month or more is a huge deal and Rick would know something is up.

Since she slept with Shane while Rick was in a coma, I think she's a POS. That's called adultery, she cheated on him. If it had only happened after she thought Rick was dead, I see no problem, but then she would have no need to be upset now would she due to what I just explained.
hold up, shane told lori that rick was dead, and she believed him. that's why they left their hometown or whatever. if she knew he was alive then she wouldn't have left without him.
FEOS
+1,182|6408|'Murka

Gooners wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Lori was already questioning her love for Rick in the flashback where she gets news of Rick being shot. Between then and Shane leaving Rick in the walker-infested hospital they had to have slept together, and Rick was in a coma during that time and still alive. If that weren't the case, Lori wouldn't be worried about being pregnant as she slept with Rick the night they met up again in the Atlanta camp and they were in that Camp a week or two max without Rick. She wouldn't be worried because she could simply say the kid was Rick's. He would never notice a week or two difference, but a month or more is a huge deal and Rick would know something is up.

Since she slept with Shane while Rick was in a coma, I think she's a POS. That's called adultery, she cheated on him. If it had only happened after she thought Rick was dead, I see no problem, but then she would have no need to be upset now would she due to what I just explained.
hold up, shane told lori that rick was dead, and she believed him. that's why they left their hometown or whatever. if she knew he was alive then she wouldn't have left without him.
But...she's a DIRTY WHORE!
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Benzin
+576|5996

FEOS wrote:

Gooners wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

But...she's a DIRTY WHORE!
Only in Shifty's world.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
she is dirty though
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Benzin
+576|5996

RTHKI wrote:

she is dirty though
You say that like it's a bad thing.
FEOS
+1,182|6408|'Murka

RTHKI wrote:

she is dirty though
And a whore.

But I mean that in a good way.
― Albert Einstein

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California
She was sleeping with Shane BEFORE she left town because of the walkers. She was sleeping with Shane while Rick was comatose and under treatment in the hospital.

I thought I made that quite clear. I also stated I had no problem with her doing it in the camp since she 'knew' Rick was dead.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6657|The darkside of Denver
Things I noticed this episode:

Spoiler (highlight to read):
They are finally about to kill Shane. His story arc is coming more in line with what happened in the comics in regards to his behavior and I noticed he put on that police cap... He wore that cap through the entirety of comics and I think its the writers way of hinting to us readers that he's about to lose it like he did in the comics, attack Rick, and get shot by Carl.
Benzin
+576|5996

-Sh1fty- wrote:

She was sleeping with Shane BEFORE she left town because of the walkers. She was sleeping with Shane while Rick was comatose and under treatment in the hospital.

I thought I made that quite clear. I also stated I had no problem with her doing it in the camp since she 'knew' Rick was dead.
Except there has been absolutely ZERO indication that any of what you're saying has happened, you Bible-thumping nitwit.

SonderKommando wrote:

Things I noticed this episode:

They are finally about to kill Shane. His story arc is coming more in line with what happened in the comics in regards to his behavior and I noticed he put on that police cap... He wore that cap through the entirety of comics and I think its the writers way of hinting to us readers that he's about to lose it like he did in the comics, attack Rick, and get shot by Carl.
Spoilers, dude!!!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

fixed that for you
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Even though they weren't married?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, even though I honestly predicted what you said, Sonder.. stop being such a fucking twat. Most people here haven't read the comics. Want to discuss them? Make your own thread for it or use spoilers.

Last edited by Poseidon (2011-11-09 15:32:36)

SonderKommando

Poseidon wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Even though they weren't married?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, even though I honestly predicted what you said, Sonder.. stop being such a fucking twat. Most people here haven't read the comics. Want to discuss them? Make your own thread for it or use spoilers.
come at me bro.  Call me a fucking twat....
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
I do believe that's what I just did, yes?

Last edited by Poseidon (2011-11-09 16:57:28)

SonderKommando
hurr durrr.

Well kiddo my comments were merely a prediction.  If you would use your freakin noggin you would realize the show hasn't exactly followed the comics.  So why should I use spoiler tags when what I said isn't set in stone?
gurdeep
­
+812|4752|proll­y
cant believe theres this much discussion on such a meh show. you guys really need to expand your horizons
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
poeple love zombies
my fb is filled with love for zombies/walking dead
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5060
Regardless of whether the show follows the comic or not I can definitely see a difference in the overall direction of the show since AMC fired Darabont. That was a mistake in my opinion.
Benzin
+576|5996
New episode!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Awesome episode, I loved it!

That freaking Andrea, I try to not cuss as often as possible and it's extremely difficult to withhold some of the words I have for that brat. I want her pimp slapped by each member of the group before being fed to...

all the walkers in Hershel's barn.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2011-11-13 23:16:55)

KuSTaV
noice
+947|6509|Gold Coast

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Awesome episode, I loved it!

That freaking Andrea, I try to not cuss as often as possible and it's extremely difficult to withhold some of the words I have for that brat. I want her pimp slapped by each member of the group before being fed to...

all the walkers in Hershel's barn.
well, he did look like a zombie...

The episode in general was a whole bunch of nothing, again.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
lame excuse considering...

She decided to be spotter when she had no experience with the rifle whatsoever. She wanted to be a 'big girl'. Then she spots Daryl walking toward the RV from about 200 yards away, and can't see crap through the binoculars or rifle scope (because she doesn't have the common sense to shield the sun from the binoculars) and decides to set-up for a shot. 2 trained experts, one being the leader of the group, tell her not to fire, and along with them go 2 other men with melee weapons to take out the 'walker'. She had no reason to fire, she was just trying to be a 'look at me' attention-whore.

There was little progression in the timeline but a lot of things happened.

Character development of everybody's new favorite survivor, Daryl. Shows a lot of survivalism on behalf of Daryl and some Merle background too while Daryl kicks zed arse despite having an arrow through his abdomen. Lots of Shane & Rick development along with the issue of morals which is now very debatable due to their circumstances. Then the whole Maggie and Glenn part where he finds a barn full of walkers.

Lots of things happened that episode, and you need to remember that the show is about how the survivors are dealing with their circumstances. I wouldn't be surprised if all the walkers were dead and decomposed by season 4 and it was just focusing on the survivors as they are now.

F**k Andrea
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6509|Gold Coast
I want less QQ and moar pew pew.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Did you see the preview for the next episode Secrets?

You will have plenty of pew pew.
Benzin
+576|5996
Damn it all to hell... what an ending. Good episode, though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard