jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Oh so they haven't just renamed the individual kill streaks but they've renamed the whole system of kill streaks to point streaks?

Well that will sure douse the critics flames of the game not changing for 3 titles.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Better start saving up money for the monthly €15 map DLC
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6575|Greenwood, IN
I have a group of friends who play the COD series.  They didn't like black ops that much, but they are getting MW3.  I see what they say about it before I even consider buying it.

Last edited by Naturn (2011-11-07 13:05:32)

Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.
Wow, floppy, jord, that was too easy.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Camm wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

I have it pre ordered, waiting for tommorow.
Lol sucks to be ypu. I'll be playing the most anticipated game of the year in 4 hours and  you'll still be stuck to Bf3
lol most anticipated game in HISTORY actually.
jord

Naturn wrote:

I have a group of friends who play the COD series.  They didn't like black ops that much, but they are getting MW3.  I see what they say about it before I even consider buying it.
See that's when I can kinda, sorta understand why anyone with any kind of taste or decency would play these games. When they're a casual player and they wanna play with friends, and everything that goes along with doing that.

It's only when people start talking about most anticipated game of the year will I chime in with the cold, harsh reality that anyone with any sense and a memory which works for longer than 12 months already knows.

Last edited by jord (2011-11-07 13:08:37)

jord

Camm wrote:

Wow, floppy, jord, that was too easy.
oh, well.

fuck you dick
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6575|Greenwood, IN

jord wrote:

Naturn wrote:

See that's when I can kinda, sorta understand why anyone with any kind of taste or decency would play these games. When they're a casual player and they wanna play with friends, and everything that goes along with doing that.

It's only when people start talking about most anticipatedgame of the year will I chime in with the cold, harsh reality that anyone with any sense and a memory which works for longer than 12 months already knows.
The thing is i've thought COD2 and MW1 were fantastic games.  Thats why I bought MW2.  I was really let down on the multiplayer and somewhat on the story.  I bought Black Ops to play with some of my friends, but I hate the multiplayer.(Love Zombies though.)  To me the killstreaks was my biggest grip about all the games.  I am about team play and strategy and not about who can get the chopper gunner first.  Thats why I hate the COD series.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6270
black ops was terrible and im not paying to play this game
jord
cod4 was alright, at the time.
FloppY_
­

Naturn wrote:

jord wrote:

Naturn wrote:

It's only when people start talking about most anticipatedgame of the year will I chime in with the cold, harsh reality that anyone with any sense and a memory which works for longer than 12 months already knows.
The thing is i've thought COD2 and MW1 were fantastic games.  Thats why I bought MW2.  I was really let down on the multiplayer and somewhat on the story.  I bought Black Ops to play with some of my friends, but I hate the multiplayer.(Love Zombies though.)  To me the killstreaks was my biggest grip about all the games.  I am about team play and strategy and not about who can get the chopper gunner first.  Thats why I hate the COD series.
I just knew to avoid MW2 like the plague when it showed nothing new and massive signs of consolitis in the form of stuff like lack of dedicated servers and lack of a developer console...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-11-07 13:15:12)

Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.
It is exactly the same as modern warfare 2.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6281

Surprise surprise
FloppY_
­
Who would ever have guessed?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6660|Devon, England
Definitely waiting for a while for this.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

taking off to BB in about an hour for release party
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
From playing it on xbox my advice to anyone looking to buy it is: don't

Now we can all harp on about how nothings changed and graphics and shit like that but the fact of the matter is when MW2 came out, it was fun. If you didn't take it too seriously you could lose a couple of hours on it at night playing with your mates unlocking shit and ranking up and I went to bed thinking 'hey that was pretty fun, can't wait to start playing again tomorrow'. MW3 does not feel like that at all. I do not want to get up at all and go straight onto the xbox and play some more. It is disgusting rehashed shite that sickens me to call itself a brand new game. It's Twilight in game form. I hope this conveys my feelings towards it aptly and saves some people some money and disappointment. Do not buy.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5874|CA

Camm wrote:

It is exactly the same as modern warfare 2.
And really, that's what people want.  Why fix what isn't broken?
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Just a little over an hour to release. I wont be able to play until tomorrow though.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

Finray wrote:

From playing it on xbox my advice to anyone looking to buy it is: don't

Now we can all harp on about how nothings changed and graphics and shit like that but the fact of the matter is when MW2 came out, it was fun. If you didn't take it too seriously you could lose a couple of hours on it at night playing with your mates unlocking shit and ranking up and I went to bed thinking 'hey that was pretty fun, can't wait to start playing again tomorrow'. MW3 does not feel like that at all. I do not want to get up at all and go straight onto the xbox and play some more. It is disgusting rehashed shite that sickens me to call itself a brand new game. It's Twilight in game form. I hope this conveys my feelings towards it aptly and saves some people some money and disappointment. Do not buy.
lol you went and queued for it at midnight. i coulda told you this.... 3 years ago. when mw2 came out. didn't even need to buy and play blops to know that this would be shit.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
point streaks. o boi
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
baggs
+732|6174
I caved in a bought it for my laptop, i'm a whore, i don't care, say what you want Aaron x x
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6629|The darkside of Denver
I actually have no desire to buy this right now.  I have the new rig which runs BF3 beautifully... Skyrim this week... then the Old Republic.  I just dont need ANOTHER rinse and repeat COD game clogging my backlog.

I lost all interest in the story after that convoluted mess of MW2 too.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6575|Greenwood, IN
I don't understand.  A lot of the review articles are saying "Its just like MW2."  But, yet they give it a 9 out of 10.  Where is the creativity and shit?  I thought it was in a developers best interest to innovate to set them apart from everyone else in his/hers industry.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
if they give below a 9 ppl rage
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard