Poll

Do you think IRNV scopes are overpowered?

Yes50%50% - 25
No50%50% - 25
Total: 50
BVC
+325|6694
No they're not overpowered.  Maybe they could require more kills to unlock, but shit I'll be using the IRNV scope on my G3 when I reach the magic 100

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

Flashlight is more annoying to me.
This.  I can understand being blinded when an enemy is right in front of you, pointing it in your face and its pitch black, but from the other side of a road in bright sunlight??  And that glint which comes off the side when the torch is aimed nowhere near you, that just makes it worse.

Last edited by Pubic (2011-11-01 12:06:24)

Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

Ilocano wrote:

Brasso wrote:

i think if the real game is anything like the beta, scopeless sniper rifles are still the best gun in the game
They nerfed the damage.  What took 1-2 shots now takes 2-4 shots.  They generally suck unscoped now. 
I thought so. I was using them unscoped and it was taking forever to kill a guy. I figured they nerfed the damage.
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.

FloppY_ wrote:

jmsprovan wrote:

Its not hugely OP, but I think it should be made the final gun unlock for all of them.

It would make sense that as you progress through the unlocks they get better but :DICE:
It would be better if there were no unlocks at all
Retard.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

jord wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

jmsprovan wrote:

Its not hugely OP, but I think it should be made the final gun unlock for all of them.

It would make sense that as you progress through the unlocks they get better but :DICE:
Retard.
I'm serious... Would be great gameplay from day1 rather than having to unlock everything while getting dominated by the players who have already unlocked the good stuff...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

Vilham wrote:

It is overpowered. And im loving it.
Basically.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
must be a terrible player to get dominated
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

FloppY_ wrote:

jord wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Retard.
I'm serious... Would be great gameplay from day1 rather than having to unlock everything while getting dominated by the players who have already unlocked the good stuff...
so you bought the game, and are mad everyone else is unlocking stuff before you?
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

13urnzz wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

jord wrote:

Retard.
so you bought the game, and are mad everyone else is unlocking stuff before you?
Nope.. no butthurt here... just gamemechanics...

I already told you I'm not going to get it as long as origin is mandatory...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

FloppY_ wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

then that makes jord look pretty stupid for arguing with you, since you don't own the game.
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.

13urnzz wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

then that makes jord look pretty stupid for arguing with you, since you don't own the game.
You can't really say one word constitutes an argument.

That'd make YOU look pretty stupid, burnz.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

jord wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

You can't really say one word constitutes an argument.

That'd make YOU look pretty stupid, burnz.
sure. i'm the one who hasn't bought the game yet, and i'm running around in every BF3 thread telling everyone what's right and wrong about the game.

you are right, if that was me i would look like a retard.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock
oh burnzz, u so crazazy!
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada
Hes mad cause hes gonna get the game months after everyone else and will be the only person without everything unlocked...
Roc18
`
+655|5789|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Hes mad cause hes gonna get the game months after everyone else and will be the only person without everything unlocked...
PRAHLLE
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5752|Roma
Depends on maps, on Metro and Bazaar where the visibility is poor the IR scope is just pure win.
But in normal maps, the limited FOV is a back drop.

OT, fucking shotguns, they are so weak. They aren't constant, sometimes its one shot kill close range, sometimes you shoot at a guy in the head at close range and you still need 2-3 shots to kill him.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
Infrared scopes and tac lights should only be allowed on night maps- there should be night maps. DUH.
Roc18
`
I wish they made the night maps like how it was in Special Forces. Where you were forced to wear you night vision goggles and watch the battery.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6709|Sweden
Way to good imo. There is no disadvantage using one at all. Although i like using em. 3.4x 4x Zoom needs a slight buff though imo. There is to much recoil and makes Cobra/Reflex/IR a way better option on longer engagements.

Last edited by madmurre (2011-11-01 17:27:11)

Spidery_Yoda
+399|6269

Roc18 wrote:

I wish they made the night maps like how it was in Special Forces. Where you were forced to wear you night vision goggles and watch the battery.
Too complicated for console players.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
We should all sell our copies of BF3 in solidarity and launch an attack/protest on every forum associated with BF3.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5035|Massachusetts, USA
The IRNV scope is not OP.

The IR Sight for the tank is, and I don't want that to change.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Roc18
`

UnkleRukus wrote:

If I didn't find zoom optics more useful I would use this all the time.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5035|Massachusetts, USA

Roc18 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

If I didn't find zoom optics more useful I would use this all the time.
Use it on smaller maps like Seine River, and put a coax on. It absolutely rapes.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6765|UK
Please someone explain why you even need zoom optics. The M416 with IRNV will hit anyone with no trouble at all distances.
Roc18
`

Vilham wrote:

Please someone explain why you even need zoom optics. The M416 with IRNV will hit anyone with no trouble at all distances.
wat

I'm talking about the armor zoom.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard