Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6326|Australia
Got myself a second BF3 CD key today. When I first picked my preorder up from EB games, I got home to discover I didn't have the physical warfare pack key in my case. Took it back today, and it turns out I had been given just the standard edition rather then the special edition. So they got the spec edition and I thought they would open it up, take out the unused CD key and put my used one in it's place, but they just said 'our new guy screwed up, just take the whole thing.'

And the PWP is awesome. The DAO rapes face:
https://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/The_R4ptor_M4gnum/daolol.jpg
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North
i can't take screenshots in bf3
Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Protip: Easiest way to level up guns/rank is to play 64 man operation metro as medic.
https://i40.tinypic.com/1058xoh.jpg

And whoever at DICE/EA thought it was a good idea to make a flashlight as effective as looking at the sun needs to be fired
https://i44.tinypic.com/dqitti.jpg
Roc18
`

krazed wrote:

i can't take screenshots in bf3
download fraps bro.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
i have it, it doesn't come up in BF3? works for all of my other games though
Roc18
`

krazed wrote:

i have it, it doesn't come up in BF3? works for all of my other games though
Just run fraps then set your screenshot button and save folder on the screenshots tab. Then when you're ingame press the screenshot button you set and it will save screenshots to that folder.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
update it? i had that problem for crysis 2 now its fine
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
ah, i am running a pretty old version of it
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Got myself a second BF3 CD key today. When I first picked my preorder up from EB games, I got home to discover I didn't have the physical warfare pack key in my case. Took it back today, and it turns out I had been given just the standard edition rather then the special edition. So they got the spec edition and I thought they would open it up, take out the unused CD key and put my used one in it's place, but they just said 'our new guy screwed up, just take the whole thing.'

And the PWP is awesome. The DAO rapes face:
always the new guy.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria

PigPopTart wrote:

Hai, so whats the deal with you Europeans and this Dr, Pepper promo code shuuuut?  You guys can't DL it or you just have no way of obtaining the codes?
We can download the stuff if we get our hands on a valid, unused code.
The promo is US only (and Canada, IIRC), so the bottles with codes are only sold in those regions.

I once a bottle got from a listia.com auction and downloaded the Spore bot parts.

Back then, when I created an account on the Dr Pepper site, it asked for a valid US city with zip code, which someone kindle posted on a forum.
Nowadays they still require a zip code for account creation.

Having said all that, does anyone from the USA (or Canada) have an unused bottle code?
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4842|Amsterdam
Some servers are a bit laggy (i have my filter to europe only), my pc can't handle the game properly and there are some (and also some not so) obvious game design mistake's but these have all been covered in this thread.

But I'm finally getting the hang of this game.

Last edited by Kampframmer (2011-10-31 04:37:46)

Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5953
Played a good 12 hours now and can safely say that I really like it. Patton - you're an idiot.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6740|OctoLand
Ok so I've decided to buy this game, is it worth getting the limited edition?
I know fucking karate
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6658|BC, Canada
If you want return to karkand. Which you would be most likely out of your mind not to.
Roc18
`
Metro is the Strike at Karkand of Battlefield 3
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

justice wrote:

Ok so I've decided to buy this game, is it worth getting the limited edition?
LE costs the same as the standard edition, so why not.
thepilot91
+64|6235|Ă…land!
anyone tried the TV-missile yet?

It's fucken worthless , bouncing off hitboxes going through stuff and being all shit

they didn't expect anyone to get it before next patch I guess...
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6288|Pacific NW, USA

globefish23 wrote:

PigPopTart wrote:

Hai, so whats the deal with you Europeans and this Dr, Pepper promo code shuuuut?  You guys can't DL it or you just have no way of obtaining the codes?
We can download the stuff if we get our hands on a valid, unused code.
The promo is US only (and Canada, IIRC), so the bottles with codes are only sold in those regions.

I once a bottle got from a listia.com auction and downloaded the Spore bot parts.

Back then, when I created an account on the Dr Pepper site, it asked for a valid US city with zip code, which someone kindle posted on a forum.
Nowadays they still require a zip code for account creation.

Having said all that, does anyone from the USA (or Canada) have an unused bottle code?
I had a couple back when I was asking that first question.  Ended up using them since no one from the EU seemed interested.

Might pick up some more today when I'm at work...I'll let you know in about 9 hours.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6622|EU

thepilot91 wrote:

anyone tried the TV-missile yet?

It's fucken worthless , bouncing off hitboxes going through stuff and being all shit

they didn't expect anyone to get it before next patch I guess...
16k more to go, so maybe I will manage to try it out before the patch
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6605|Greenwood, IN
Is it just me or is the AK worthless on single shot?
Roc18
`

Naturn wrote:

Is it just me or is the AK worthless on single shot?
Everything is worthless on single shot. I burst fire.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
So what's the deal with the jets shaking and blowing up constantly while flying? It doesn't do it all the while, so I've come to the idea that it is to make up for rubber-banding..? Only reason I can think of.

It does no damage, but it shakes like a motherfucker, and getting a target can be difficult.
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
i think its when you hit the height ceiling
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
Get it low to ground, too. Sometimes causes me to just vear downwards in to trees and shit, but I don't blow up - which makes me think it's in place to show you're lagging...

I think it's better than rubber-banding, but it still sucks.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria

PigPopTart wrote:

Might pick up some more today when I'm at work...I'll let you know in about 9 hours.
That would be great!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard