Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4841|Amsterdam
I dont think i was that far in (as far the % goes). I had just beaten Ra and was on my way to freeze for the cure.
But because i did it all in 2 days and havent been playing any other games it feels like i did a lot.

Im feeling an odd combination of sadness and anger.

Last edited by Kampframmer (2011-10-25 01:47:08)

Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4841|Amsterdam
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT all i needed was 2 more days until bf3 would be out, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO imagine keeping you save file for half a week, wouldnt that be a luxury?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
The steam from the furnace will boil me alive.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
https://i.imgur.com/bynRH.jpg
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
One of my friend has to ask why Batman always needs to draw the explosive in the shape of the bat symbol. Wouldn't it be easier to just make a circle?
FloppY_
­

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

One of my friend has to ask why Batman always needs to draw the explosive in the shape of the bat symbol. Wouldn't it be easier to just make a circle?
Why make batarangs instead of normal shurikens?
Why make the batmobile instead of a normal car?
Why make the X instead of the Y?

etc.

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-10-28 08:32:21)

baggs
+732|6203
from what i gather, this game isnt worth buying brand new is it?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Probably because he's the goddamn Batman.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51
woot finished.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Btw the catwoman 'dont save batman' ending sucked. 'Screw him' and end credits. Or does it continue after that? I quickly turned off my PS3 to select the 'good' ending instead.
robcr9
+111|5980
lol
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Here's to Nov 22:

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Arkham City on PC should be renamed to Arkham "how many times do I have to enter the CD key and restart the game" City. Steam+GFWL is fucking annoying.

I had to enter the code to activate the game on steam, then authenticate it, then authenticate it with GFWL, then APPLY A MANDATORY PATCH to GFWL.

Then restart the game.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6474|Foothills of S. Carolina

My download finished sometime during the night. I thought, wrongly, that having prepurchased it through steam, it would automatically start downloading upon release. I was sorely disappointed. Guess I will go see what all the hype is about.

edit:  WTF is this crap with needing a XBOX360 controller to play games anymore? Get a 50 dollar game and go spend 50 more on a controller when I have a perfectly good logitech dual action pad..... Guess its time to hook up my PS3 controller and run an emulator again....

Last edited by Canin (2011-11-23 05:02:20)

TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6438|Brisbane, Australia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Arkham City on PC should be renamed to Arkham "how many times do I have to enter the CD key and restart the game" City. Steam+GFWL is fucking annoying.

I had to enter the code to activate the game on steam, then authenticate it, then authenticate it with GFWL, then APPLY A MANDATORY PATCH to GFWL.

Then restart the game.
Answer is paste the CD key twice and restart the game once when GFWL updated. I often have to restart games once the first time to apply graphics settings so I didn't really feel it was over the top.

Having achievements pop up both in the top right and bottom right for GFWL and Steam is kinda retarded though, especially because they are the same achievements.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

As ever, GFWL simply looks like a fungus when a game is running on Steam. Not that the interface is spectacular on its own.
FloppY_
­
I'll never understand why developers "stack" Steam and GFWL

They offer pretty much the same service only Steam is more widely accepted and pretty much better in every way...

Xbox port leftovers perhaps?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

I don't think they do it on purpose. It's just that they don't feel like yanking GFWL functionality, and Microsoft probably doesn't want to let them program in a toggle-off option.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6658|The darkside of Denver
i forgot about my free game with my video cards..

FUCK GFWL.  I already put in the damn product key like three times already!!!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

It doesn't bother timmah so it shouldn't bother you.
SonderKommando
I probably wont even play this.  I think my GWFL is attached to my xbox live email\pw that I havent used in like three years.
Canin

I couldnt remember my live login and password either, but I only have 4 emails, so I used all 4 with the password reminder and one of them hit.
SonderKommando
I uninstalled this filth.  If they fix the DX11 issues then I'll reconsider.  Its literally unplayable on my system.
Canin

It would be nice if they came out with a patch soon. Course, they did make us wait an extra month on release supposedly for make DX11 support better, which begs the question, how bad was it before?
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6438|Brisbane, Australia

I just put in on DX9, thought it looked fantastic regardless, and enjoyed the game.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard