OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6620|Washington DC

Only moderators and "Wiki" staff can create threads in this forum.

For everyone else, if you have guides, strategies, or techniques that you want to create, then place them in the main BF3 forum and request that they be moved here ... or you can request to be promoted.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6763|Jupiter
Hok
Ryan
+1,230|6814|Alberta, Canada

We need a tutorial on how those buggers spawn in the jets instantly.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6659|"The Empire"

Ryan wrote:

We need a tutorial on how those buggers spawn in the jets instantly.
You pick the jet instead of US base (or whatever side your on) at the begining of the round, they take a few more seconds to appear in the list of spawn points when waiting to deploy, so don't press deploy straight away, but if your to slow they go, usually the second they appear.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I still think BF needs a queue system for aircraft...

It would make sure noone stood around waiting in spawn or waiting dead for jets/choppers to spawn, and it would avoid the 1 person whoring jets while everyone else has no chance of taking a spin...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6598|UK

FloppY_ wrote:

It would make sure noone stood around waiting in spawn or waiting dead for jets/choppers to spawn, and it would avoid the 1 person whoring jets while everyone else has no chance of taking a spin...
queueing for vehicles has always been part of BF, hah. It's almost a feature. I can't speak for many other FPSs. But I associate queuing for vehicles with BF (1942, 2, 2142, etc)
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

liquidat0r wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

queueing for vehicles has always been part of BF, hah. It's almost a feature. I can't speak for many other FPSs. But I associate queuing for vehicles with BF (1942, 2, 2142, etc)
Maybe on LAN servers... online is always 10 people spamming E to get it first, that isn't a queue that's a clusterfuck
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6620|Washington DC

Man ... things get off topic in a hurry ... start a new thread if you have an issue. 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard