bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6305

3 rank ups tonight

like a boss
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
This game is much better than I thought after playing the full game. The infantry gameplay could be much fucking better but overall Bad Company 3 was worth the money.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6683|Tampa Bay Florida

Superior Mind wrote:

While playing on the RU team I heard the radio say a phrase in Russian that translates literally to "alright Russian shit." What the fuck is that?
"what do we have them say here?"

"some Russian shit I guess"

"alright Russian shit"

Last edited by Spearhead (2011-10-27 20:08:33)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

Spearhead wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

While playing on the RU team I heard the radio say a phrase in Russian that translates literally to "alright Russian shit." What the fuck is that?
"what do we have them say here?"

"some Russian shit I guess"

"alright Russian shit"
What's the plan, sir?

We're gonna be rushing the enemies position.

Why are we always rushing shit, sir?

Because we're Russians, Corporal. Now get to it!

Alright, Russian shit.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
Does anybody know how VOIP works with the 360? I have the default mic that comes with the 360 set to "on" and I just talk. In Black Ops I don't need to press a button, do I need to here?

Nobody freaking uses any teamwork, they're all headless chickens. I'm the only guy running around throwing med kits and reviving. (getting tons of points from it too)
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
TravisC555
+118|6212|Cox Convention Center, OK
Why can't you install BF3 from cd EA
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6772|Great Brown North

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Does anybody know how VOIP works with the 360? I have the default mic that comes with the 360 set to "on" and I just talk. In Black Ops I don't need to press a button, do I need to here?

Nobody freaking uses any teamwork, they're all headless chickens. I'm the only guy running around throwing med kits and reviving. (getting tons of points from it too)
you're on console

get used to it
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6730|Oxferd Ohire
cause youd need about 20cds to install bf3
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
I <3 this game.
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
How far does the sensor on the tank "sense" infantry? Is it like in BC2 where it only senses infantry right next to you or does it reach farther than that? I don't feel like testing it out.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-10-27 21:12:13)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6305

Adams_BJ wrote:

I <3 this game.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
Havin fun with it myself. Having to rely on teamates in Rush can be annoying though.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5677|SQUID
Squad system is so bad -_- I hope we get some new patches to iron that and commo-rose to something usable.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6598|Greenwood, IN

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It only works within your squad.  Most people who played BC2 never had mics.  It was one of the few multiplayer games on the 360 that had an audience that didn't use mics.  At least from my experience with the console version.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5677|SQUID
Yeah, fuck listening to 13yo like shifty talking about "TACTIXZ"
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
I still havent played a single rush map, don't think I want to either.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6282|Pacific NW, USA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I dealt with this for over a year on BC2.  Pretty sure a warned you about it a few pages back.  HAHA
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
Just found a group of awesome teamplayers on BF3. They're regulars too! Can't wait to get back on.

Just did a medic round and got 5000 points in the round from healing and reviving only, and a total of 10000 with ribbons and badges.

LOVING IT
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
Yeah I've had a few of those. They're great... they're the closest I've come thus far to the old BF2 experience.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Well stingers are now useless since everyone has flares and stealth. Hooray.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6683|Tampa Bay Florida
So is anyone else who plays on the Xbox kinda annoyed that there are only 9 multiplayer achievements?  And the rest are singleplayer/co-op?

I really dont care about achievements most of the time but when theres a game I really love I like to get as many as I can.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6772|Great Brown North
multiplayer achievements suck if they're get x amount in a row or anything that can be fucked over by someone else.
gurdeep
­
+812|4748|proll­y

krazed wrote:

multiplayer achievements suck if they're get x amount in a row or anything that can be fucked over by someone else.
o_0
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

mtb0minime wrote:

Well stingers are now useless since everyone has flares and stealth. Hooray.
I don't know about that. I shot down about 5 jets/choppers just now...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6620|UK
EA are in my students union

https://i.imgur.com/yJkXK.jpg

Random.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard