FloppY_
­
+1,010|6284|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

dtacs wrote:

SCAR-H fucking rapes, Engineer is easily the funnest class, especially when you can blow your way through a wall. Fuck doors.
I had the same feeling in BC2, must be why my Engineer score is higher than the other 3 classes combined, lol...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Christbane
+51|6233

bugz wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

Now how do I get around the release date check?
search for "reddit bf3 vpn" on google if you haven't found it already
there is a much easier way that does not require you to download anything. 

when game is installed:

exit Origin, then go to
Control panel>Internet options>connections>lan settings>check "use a proxy server" enter following details: 219.83.62.50 : 8080

now enter BF3 (not though origin), but through shortcut or folder.

Activate, when done revert internet settings back to normal, (delete or disable proxy)

Play the game, EU servers are up
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
If the release date thing failed, would it say so? Cos my game just seems to fail to load. I see the process load when I click Join Game or Campaign, but then it shuts down a few seconds after.

Is that anything to do with the release date check failing, or another bug altogether?
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6444|Amsterdam‫
isn't it released world wide now? or do other countries that are not the US or in the EU  have a later one?
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
UK is 28th :S
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma
I got an email by EA saying the game has been released today...i'm confused.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

These server errors kinda piss me off. That administrator kick I think i've resolved with punkbuster. but now i get the 'timed out' bullshit. well we'll see tomorrow for some fixes. at least the game is fun in my eyes.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

Not liking the way vehicles get destroyed.  While I do rack up a ton of points for vehicle disabling and destruction, most times, I have to resort to firearms to make the actual kill.   And then the aircrafts.  While I do disable them, I rarely get kills unless I wait for them to smoke first.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN

Ilocano wrote:

Not liking the way vehicles get destroyed.  While I do rack up a ton of points for vehicle disabling and destruction, most times, I have to resort to firearms to make the actual kill.   And then the aircrafts.  While I do disable them, I rarely get kills unless I wait for them to smoke first.
I have the same opinion about the vehicles.  I'm hoping the javelin will fix this problem.  It has 2 fire modes.  A forward and a top down.  I know for a fact that hitting the turret of the tank vs the bot does way more damage.
Roc18
`
+655|5789|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Vehicles are so much easier to kill in this game, I know since im a big armor player. The 50% disable penalty is ridiculous. I've heard people say the personal AA takes out planes no problem and are OP.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-10-27 11:39:16)

Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN

Roc18 wrote:

Vehicles are so much easier to kill in this game, I know since im a big armor player. The 50% disable penalty is ridiculous. I've heard people say the personal AA takes out planes no problem and are OP.
As far as air craft goes, flares and flying as low as possible outside the battle can stop most missile lockons from the ground.  However, tanks in this game are far more effective than ever before.  Aiming for vital points is a must to kill a tank quickly.
Roc18
`

Naturn wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

As far as air craft goes, flares and flying as low as possible outside the battle can stop most missile lockons from the ground.  However, tanks in this game are far more effective than ever before.  Aiming for vital points is a must to kill a tank quickly.
I disagree, adding a disable penalty makes things alot harder. Once you're disabled you have no choice except jump out and repair infront of all the people shooting rockets at you, no option to back the fuck up out of danger like in Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 2, also the machine gun is less accurate compared to Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 2.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN
Have you read through all the perks?  Tanks have a lot going for them now.  Like the tungsten shotgun type shell.  Easy way to kill infantry that are shooting at your tank.  I do agree with you on the tank machine gun turrets though.  I find they are less accurate and do less damage than ever before.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Metro map is gay as hell, but otherwise I've liked the game so far after 2h10min of play Some lag issues here and there.
Roc18
`

Naturn wrote:

Have you read through all the perks?  Tanks have a lot going for them now.  Like the tungsten shotgun type shell.  Easy way to kill infantry that are shooting at your tank.  I do agree with you on the tank machine gun turrets though.  I find they are less accurate and do less damage than ever before.
I have seen the perk list, I'll have to unlock all of them to see how it's like, currently I use the optics, lmg, and autoloader.  The disable penalty is a nerf to armor and aircraft though.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-10-27 12:00:58)

Roc18
`
I wish the assault class had the M4. It's such a good rifle.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

Roc18 wrote:

Naturn wrote:

I have seen the perk list, I'll have to unlock all of them to see how it's like, currently I use the optics, lmg, and autoloader.  The disable penalty is a nerf to armor and aircraft though.
You haven't unlocked Maintenance?  I should unlock that tonight (360 account).

I actually like the disabling feature when going tank versus tank.  As I consider myself a pretty good long distance tanker (making long distant hits while going full speed, being able to disable tanks allows me to focus on multiple threats more easily.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

I miss BF2's dead pack kits.  It was so much easier to find Support and Medic kits.  Now, we have to identify the guns.  I'm not interested in the dropped guns.  I want the ammo pack.
Roc18
`

Ilocano wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Naturn wrote:

You haven't unlocked Maintenance?  I should unlock that tonight (360 account).

I actually like the disabling feature when going tank versus tank.  As I consider myself a pretty good long distance tanker (making long distant hits while going full speed, being able to disable tanks allows me to focus on multiple threats more easily.
I have maintenance but don't use it cause I think its redundant when i can just repair and use a better perk in its place, how effective is it? And does it only kick in after you're out of combat or still in combat, how fast does it regenerate your health? Is repairing more efficent?
Roc18
`
This is a good game, they just should have called it Bad Company 3 and I would have no problem with it.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6764|UK
WTF, release day check bullshit when i try and launch it. Fuck sake.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6621|EU

I must admit this game has surprised me in good. Yes, it has some issues, but all over I like it... for now... till patch...
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6287|Pacific NW, USA

Ilocano wrote:

I miss BF2's dead pack kits.  It was so much easier to find Support and Medic kits.  Now, we have to identify the guns.  I'm not interested in the dropped guns.  I want the ammo pack.
Seriously.  What I hate most is you can't pick them up on-the-fly.  You have to stand over it and hold down 'R' offering an easy kill for enemies.

I really miss the fluid kit swapping in BF2.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
What does a star next to a spotted vehicle icon mean? I always see it on planes and I saw it once on an AA.
Roc18
`
I always think it means there's a passenger in the armor.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard