mikkel
+383|6598

SonderKommando wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

bugz wrote:

You mean CCNP? P is more advanced than A
That's probably it
There's three I think.. CCNP for routers and switches, one for security, and one for voice.
There are several. R&S, security, wireless, VoIP and SP Ops. Several CCNAs now as well.
TravisC555
+118|6216|Cox Convention Center, OK

FloppY_ wrote:

Ok who was having issues with youtube+firefox? I know the cause now, It's the ATi preview drivers >

I can either play rage or watch youtube... FUCKING RAGE.....
Hmmm apparently flash works if I uninstall my video drivers. Also installing AMD drivers makes xfire and MMLoadDrv.exe crash randomly, thanks a lot AMD!
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada
deleted cause pingtest done got hacked.

umm.. yay.....

Last edited by Nic (2011-10-24 13:19:51)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6736|Toronto | Canada

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada
Had to get a shaw guy in to look at mine during the BF3 beta, couldn't even arm or disarm a target because the connection was so bad. He blamed it on Shaw not upgrading to cope with Netflix on time. Said it should be sorted within a month, we'll see....
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6309

I've downloaded ~60GB of torrents in the last month and I've left them all seeding with no speed limit. I've only managed to upload 2.33GB cause Rogers limits p2p upload speeds to 40Kb/s
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6204
I get better download speed on my iphone 3GS (on 3G) than I do on my home adsl connection, however i get no signal on my iphone 3gs at home...fail!
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6309

Nic wrote:

The OCZ Octane SSD Series will be available on November 1, 2011 in 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB and 1 TB capacities. Pricing is currently unavailable.
$1100 price tag for the 1TB
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6283|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

bugz wrote:

Nic wrote:

The OCZ Octane SSD Series will be available on November 1, 2011 in 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB and 1 TB capacities. Pricing is currently unavailable.
$1100 price tag for the 1TB
O.o
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada
Thats actually not a bad price for it. Per gigabyte it is cheaper than any of the other cheapest options on newegg, while having faster speeds.
eg.
OCZ 1tb    1.10/gb
512gb       1.52/gb
480gb       1.45/gb
256gb       1.48/gb
120gb       1.15/gb
60gb         1.15/gb

and like I said the OCZ one has much faster read/write. Still to much, but good to see prices shifting down.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
forums.bf2s.com contains content from www.pingtest.net, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada
Yeah just saw that when I went by there today... musta gotten hacked.
Should probably delete that pingtest thing i posted yesterday.

Last edited by Nic (2011-10-24 13:19:09)

Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4965|Dundee, Scotland.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6146|'straya
Didn't see if this had been posted before. Anyway...

Anyone else disappointed with Bulldozers performance? Pretty much what I expected, but I was hoping for more.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/fx- … ,3043.html

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/434?vs=288

In all honesty I don't see why you would buy the FX-8150. The i5 2500k beats it in most benchmarks (especially gaming) and is cheaper, it performs worse in many benchmarks than Phenom II CPUs, the i7 2600k consistently beats it, and Intel's new CPUs will be better again.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada
Yeah.. I keep hoping for something from AMD, but they keep falling short.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6436|King Of The Islands

RTHKI wrote:

forums.bf2s.com contains content from www.pingtest.net, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Probably talking about the Error Fixer ads.

Because, you know, you can get a program to fix errors and the Registry.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6321|Graz, Austria
Nice!
I had a Diamond Monster Voodoo 2 card with 8MB memory, which turned Quake 2 from a laggy 15FPS, 640x480 into super-fluid 800x600 with jaw-dropping textures.
It was glorious!

And it enabled me to actually play and enjoy Half-Life 1.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5747|شمال
Happy B-day XP   <3
https://i.imgur.com/I1vr5.jpg
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

lol!

it's nice to see Steve Jobs without his turtle neck sweater on . . .
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
Yeah, ever since he invented Facebook he went all hipster on us with that thing.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
FloppY_
­
Amazing, it took 10 years for another OS to take majority marketshare away from XP

Just a week ago I saw the news that there were now more Win7 PCs than WinXP
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

FloppY_ wrote:

Amazing, it took 10 years for another OS to take majority marketshare away from XP

mostly because vista was such a steaming turd on delivery, businesses skipped it. i feel anyone who bought vista should've gotten 7 for free . . .
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6309

13urnzz wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

mostly because vista was such a steaming turd on delivery, businesses skipped it. i feel anyone who bought vista should've gotten 7 for free . . .
lol Statistics Canada
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

Anyone considering the Kindle Fire? Started looking at it today.

Interesting article: Blue LEDs: A health hazard?

I don't know anything about my melatonin levels, but I've never had problems sleeping around blue light sources. But the article mostly focuses on annoyance and discomfort. Most of that I can readily agree with. Particularly the headlights. Nothing like getting an eyeful of those fuckers in the middle of the night to make you blind for a few critical seconds.
FloppY_
­

13urnzz wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Not to mention they've begun releasing a new OS every 2 years >.> same thing is happening to Office and I think it's a pain in the ass.. with XP and Office 2003 we didn't have to pay full price every 2 years like we do now

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard