No37%37% - 23
Maybe26%26% - 16
Total: 61
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4961|Dundee, Scotland.

andros wrote:

will bf2s remain open?

how much money does chuy make off bf2s/what are the costs of running it and keeping it up?
I asked him a wee while ago, it breaks even now.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
Everyone will be forced to move to bf3s- except andros. He will have the luxury of remaining here, posting to himself.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5906|...

every ten minutes... lol
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6564

genuine lol

not just because you're a female on a forum
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
If I was limited I wouldn't post nearly as much as andros does or at all. Especially to be stuck in only the EE section with a post limit of every 10 minutes on a forum this slow.
andros
Banned
+256|4705|HK Chitral, Pakistan
don't rly care, forum is so shitty and dead mostly. maybe bf3s will be better.

plus i like the 10 minute limit cause i can focus on other shit in between posts and it's so dead anyway lol.

my reply to OH.

"thanks for replying.

continually posting trash? not true but that is your opinion i suppose.

getting warnings/awms and temp bans? the only temp ban i got was double-modded, i got left with an awm originally then another mod awm'd and banned me, not complaining cause it was only like 12 hours and it happened before i went to bed.

and i think maybe only 1 or 2 awm's were actually deserved, most were from me calling someone out after they talked shit to me. read my awm's then the context of the discussion i got em in.

i think i'm alright though, thanks. 10 minutes is all i need most of the time considering how dead most of the forum is.

would be nice to post in the game forums considering that's what this forum is about, not some VIP illuminati gathering that some make it out to be. but then again BF3 is pretty shitty so no biggie posting in that one.

i think i'll just wait for the bf3s forums and community assuming they're not shitty or even more dead."
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

I'm going with "maybe." The two sites should really be linked to one another at every turn. Ideally, we should be able to sign on with our BF2S ID's, but that probably isn't going to happen.
andros
Banned
+256|4705|HK Chitral, Pakistan
how much longer will it take for bf3s to be up?

considering the game prolly won't be long lived it's not good if it takes too long, plus having it out before the game is officially out would be sick.
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Do we really need a whole new site? Can't we just keep using this one and change the banners?
Ryan
+1,230|6836|Alberta, Canada

Macbeth wrote:

Do we really need a whole new site? Can't we just keep using this one and change the banners?
This

Just change the domain name and stuff, maybe change the colors a bit, that is all.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6336

Ryan wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

This

Just change the domain name and stuff, maybe change the colors a bit, that is all.
I thought that was the plan tbh
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6730|Oxferd Ohire
one of the best things about bf2s are the colours
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6735|London

RTHKI wrote:

https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Ryan
+1,230|6836|Alberta, Canada

RTHKI wrote:

Yea... but... change is nice. Subtle change.

edit: Would changing the domain to being related to BF3 attract more users? I remember when BF2 came out, this forum and site was the shit, that's why I came here. But I think if we just change the domain from BF2s.com to BF3s.com, not much will change as far as a surge of new members.

Everyone gets their BF3 stats from battlelog though, right?

Last edited by Ryan (2011-10-21 11:03:21)

Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5743|شمال
Yes
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Roc18
`
Alot of new Members come from search engines like google. If I search bf3 forum or battlefield 3 forum the top results usually have the most members. Get to the top of search engines and get rid of the stupid new user restriction (which i think contributed to the slowing down of this forum the past few years since it was implemented) and you'll have a vibrant bf3s website.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-10-21 12:47:23)

gurdeep
­
+812|4748|proll­y

Roc18 wrote:

Alot of new Members come from search engines like google. If I search bf3 forum or battlefield 3 forum the top results usually have the most members. Get to the top of search engines and get rid of the stupid new user restriction (which i think contributed to the slowing down of this forum the past few years since it was implemented) and you'll have a vibrant bf3s website.
prolly happenin
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6549|Kent, UK
I originally came across this site when you could hotlink live stat sigs, years and years ago. Maybe re-introducing this would help generate more members?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black
You can't now?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Roc18
`

gurdeep wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

prolly happenin
prols mcgols
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5746|Roma
Maybe have a bf2s section in bf3s?
I feel home here, even though i don't post that much and the forum is not that active.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6184|Roma
I came for the stats, stayed for the forum.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4748|proll­y

PrivateVendetta wrote:

I came for the stats, stayed for the >stories.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6682|Tampa Bay Florida
came for the wiki.  Stayed for the boobs and ass threads
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
BF4s.com will be the shit. BF3s will be a low point.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard