Dave97
+2|4553
I installed bf2 a few weeks ago again and just felt like the game wasnt running right. I was getting some choppyness in game that was taking a toll on my score. My hit reg and lag also suffered a lot. I spent hours scouring google looking for usersettings.con configurations trying to fix my problems.

Then i saw on a website that you should uninstall old video drivers before installing the updated version. I looked in my Nvidia folder and had 6 or 7 old updates (all around 100mb each) that were conflicting with eachother. I uninstalled all of them and reinstalled the freshest. It made a WORLD of difference. The game runs smooth as silk, my hit reg and game responsivness is night and day for the better now. I was getting good 2:1 k/d ratios ever since i fixed it, before i was barely getting 1:1 and even worse for a lot of games.

My pc is very old,i bought it in 2005:

p4  3.4ghz
geforce 6800
2gig ram

Last edited by Dave97 (2011-10-14 19:03:09)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT
Driver Cleaner Pro is a must when dealing with video drivers.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

i wish i could get 2:1 kd ratio
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6314

DUnlimited wrote:

i wish i could get 2:1 kd ratio
ASk Patton, he can teach you how to "own yall"
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
>dat Pentium 4
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4939|Dundee, Scotland.

Dave97 wrote:

I installed bf2 a few weeks ago again and just felt like the game wasnt running right. I was getting some choppyness in game that was taking a toll on my score. My hit reg and lag also suffered a lot. I spent hours scouring google looking for usersettings.con configurations trying to fix my problems.

Then i saw on a website that you should uninstall old video drivers before installing the updated version. I looked in my Nvidia folder and had 6 or 7 old updates (all around 100mb each) that were conflicting with eachother. I uninstalled all of them and reinstalled the freshest. It made a WORLD of difference. The game runs smooth as silk, my hit reg and game responsivness is night and day for the better now. I was getting good 2:1 k/d ratios ever since i fixed it, before i was barely getting 1:1 and even worse for a lot of games.

My pc is very old,i bought it in 2005:

p4  3.4ghz
geforce 6800
2gig ram
wow. uninstalling old drivers and making sure you have the latest release helps with video performance? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?!?!

Last edited by Camm (2011-10-17 07:40:31)

for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black
when I saw his specs I thought this was a bumped topic
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
xxCaptainBlackxx
♥♦♣♠♥♦♣
+47|6614|internet
^^
exactly ))

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard