thepilot91
+64|6226|Åland!
During the beta I noticed I had to load the maps for a pretty damn long time , and yes actually, my friend Freezer7Pro loaded even faster altho he's got a pretty much slower PC than me (I just bough this one)

As some of might know he's a tech-guy so he thought it was bf3 "not liking" my PC/harddrive (I'm not very well educated in "computerscience")

specs:     Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 3.5" 8.9ms SATA2   
            Kingston Valueram 8GB (2x4Gt) 1333MHz DDR3, CL9   
            Corsair TX650W V2 Enthusiast Series   
            Cooler Master Elite 334 ATX-kotelo ilman   
            Asus P8P67 LE B3 Intel P67 LGA1155 ATX-emolevy   
            Intel Core i5 2500K 3,3 GHz LGA1155 -suoritin   
            Asus ENGTX580 DCII/2DIS/1536MD5 NVIDIA GeForce

And a little "side-feature" when I loaded (for example) caspian border this weekend and started realizing I was loading slower than I should , I also noticed that after about 10-15 seconds (maybe less) of loading I got my mouse curser on the loading screen but it still took about 1 minute or more before I could spawn when the game had already started.

Anyone else experienced this/know what it might be ?

Of course it's only a beta and so on but if it's still there in the full version I won't be very glad...
thepilot91
+64|6226|Åland!
anyone?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6649|BC, Canada
Name droppin f7p?

Reinstall everything? Clean up all the garbage in your comp. Try again?
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5740|شمال
say hi 2 Freezer7Pro
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
thepilot91
+64|6226|Åland!

Nic wrote:

Name droppin f7p?

Reinstall everything? Clean up all the garbage in your comp. Try again?
thing is I don't have alot , this is a ~3weeks old gaming machine

Beduin wrote:

say hi 2 Freezer7Pro
Will do

Last edited by thepilot91 (2011-10-14 05:12:02)

TravisC555
+118|6209|Cox Convention Center, OK
Caspian Border took forever to load. Don't rememeber how long Operation Metro took to load. I do have a video card that could barely keep up (about 25 fps most of the time time to upgrade) but here are my specs:

Intel i5-750
4GB RAM
Radeon HD 5750
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6665|Canberra, AUS
That's kinda weird because my specs are waaaaaaaaay lower than both yours (q6600, hd4870) and i loaded superfast. like, faster than I've loaded for any fps before.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6632|can

Spark wrote:

That's kinda weird because my specs are waaaaaaaaay lower than both yours (q6600, hd4870) and i loaded superfast. like, faster than I've loaded for any fps before.
I basically have the minimum specs (E6850, 2GB DDR2, 8800GT) and the game ran like shit, but I still loaded pretty fast. Faster than BF2 at least.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6613|EU

It took alot of time for me to load in that battlelog, but I dont know if that was because of my PC (connecting was interrupted often). I thought that is because battlelog is shit, once there finally showed up PLAY button and I clicked it, I was already ingame.
thepilot91
+64|6226|Åland!

Spark wrote:

yeah thats the wierd thing , my pc SHOULD be able to load the maps fast as fuck (If you ask me atleast) I mean I don,t get spawn before evey vehicle is taken and the battle has begun...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard