Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland
I just got my Crew Service Ribbon by flying in my new found skill, the attack chopper. I killed blackhawks and AH-ZI (Those are the american ones right?) without a gunner! Later on ofcourse I picked up some gunners and it whas going great! Killed sooo many players without dieing. I paid attention to fly level for the gunner so he could fire those TV missles. I said to myself, im a pretty good chopper pilot. I might do this more often! Round over and I whas like 3th place of my team. Not bad since it whas Base-Rape heaven called Operation Clean Sweep.

The next round whas about to make history for me...

I decided to do some infantry work again since the choppers were taken. I got perhaps a score of 15-20 And died about 21 times.... This has NEVER happend to me. I died  the most times of the entire server! I whas shocked, how could this happen? Maybe on a very bad day I would reach 10-15 but defintly not 21... Base raping sucks, as well as walking around a corner to find a enemy clan-squad pointing their guns @ you.

I got the feeling I got dumped by my girlfriend and that I just stepped on my hamster, I need a hug..

Did all of you went tru this? Or am I just teh_suxx0rz..

Thank you for listening to my Bitching.

-Rico

Last edited by Sgt.Gh0st (2005-10-27 13:48:24)

McCullough
+7|6840
*hug*
OnBoyce
+3|6828|Montreal, QC
Heh, it was just a bad game! It happens... I usually consider myself  having a bad game when I'm under 1.25 of K/D ratio. I do die a lot sometimes, since I'm the offensive type of player. But usually when I have 20+ deaths, I have 30+ kills, so I dont really mind. I refer to the K/D ratio more than just deaths

When I have bad games, I usually have a streak to balance it all. I had a game where I was 2-13 last week with bout 50 tickets to go... Managed to finish that game at 12-15 and "save" my game a bit. My worst game was an 8-18 on Karkand, which earned myself that great 10 deaths streak --_--
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

McCullough wrote:

*hug*
Thank you very much

Having a really good game followed by a bad game sux so much pen0r
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

That is why I take a break immediately following a awesome game.

One time I was chopper camping the wake island US arty base and got a score of 45 kills 0 deaths. (and NO that is no base raping, that's controling a stratigic point -- they have 2 other spawns on the carrier that they could have EASILY clicked on, so get off it)

Right after that game ' ~ quit '; go get some food; browse bf2s; rest of life;

Seriously, ruining an awesome game like that with a horrible game right after is the WORST. Ugh.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

chuyskywalker wrote:

One time I was chopper camping the wake island US arty base and got a score of 45 kills 0 deaths. (and NO that is no base raping, that's controling a stratigic point -- they have 2 other spawns on the carrier that they could have EASILY clicked on, so get off it)

Seriously, ruining an awesome game like that with a horrible game right after is the WORST. Ugh.
I will consider this as one hell of a tip. Thnx Chuy
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-

chuyskywalker wrote:

I know what you mean, that happens to me a lot...
thinner44
+1|6811
Sgt.Gh0st, you had a great game and ended a proud match winner, (almost) . That should have rang warning bells

((((hug))))    .... Tomorrow, is another day
Wadoki
+1|6759
We all have bad games where you feel like uninstalling the damn game.  I feel your pain brother. I feel your pain.

*hug* (mannly back pat)
Sturmvogel
+1|6778
Cocks Blaalalahfjfjfl Fjlakjalfaffaf
summoner
+0|6763
Sturm's mumbling in his sleep again...

Anyhow, cheers for the good run gh0st
Also, I do the same thing chuy, it's a good idea to take it easy and just ejoy the accomplishment following a good round. Contrasting with a horrible one right after is indeed the suck.
slidero
*hugs*

:-)
lowyaukee
+2|6836

chuyskywalker wrote:

I agree with you Chuy.  Having tried for almost a month, I got the knife combat badge yesterday.  I was so high and excited.  I immediate quit the game, came here and leave a post and went to another forum to express my happiness.

I just want to "preserve" it as long as possible.

Cheers!
General_Nuts
+1|6772
A couple days ago, I was attacking a flag on karkand by myself as an engineer... managed to get a streak of about 11 or 12 kills with the pump shotgun while capturing the point, and ended the round with something like 19 kills and 4 deaths.  Next round I went 8-24 with a death streak of 10... my worst one ever.  Makes it seem like the game knows when you've had a better than normal round, and then helps out the average the next round you play...
Guruz
Sir
+20|6840|government yard in trenchtown.
Some days I just get every round that good (1st-3rd on my team)
and some rainy days (often here in Finland) every round around (10-15th, on 64p servers)

*hug*
*holds hand*
lol.
Trinity ®©
+1|6792
I wasn't paying attention to my score one night when a medal popped up... it was the Purple Heart! I was like...OMFG! I looked and the score was 5 kills and 20 deaths. I was commanding and had made at least 40 kills but only 5 registered (it being a 1.03 game) I thought at the time if I wiped out the 4:1 death ratio by killing some I'd wipe out the award. So resigned as commander and hoped in a tank and went on a killing spree. By the end of the round it was 15 kills and 20 deaths. I checked my stats after the round... purple heart.... aaaaaargggg!

Group hug for all of us that were officially designated as "teh suxxors"!
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

Trinity join the IGPHA club! I Got the Purple Heart on Accident!

god i hated that round, i actually tried to leave halfway, but it didnt erase it.

what i hate about bad games is that I can't stop until i've played an execllent round. if i play really bad, i can't tel myself to get off and go do something else until i've redeemed myself.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6843|Missoula, MT
Hug???  Nah...  Like someone said earlier, "you're suffering from a fever, and the only cure is...More Cowbell!!" 
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6840|Munich, Germany
**hug**

yeah i know that feeling. last week i had a brilliant round with a 35-9 KD and a vet badge i was working on. then during the loading screen for the next map i got disconnected and the round didnt get uploaded
i didnt play for 2 days afterwards cause i was pretty pissed also cause i was working on that badge the whole evening
anyway imho its also sometimes the team you are on. i get worse when im on a n00b team and the enemy starts to dominate theres not much you can do, except trying to be a good SL/commander to prevent a disaster
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6843|Cologne, Germany

*hug*

*dances frantically to the sound of the cowbell*
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

lol i love that video thing... "You're right....something doesn't sound right... We need more cowbell!"
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
Well guys, THANKS for all the love and support . Your beautiful, each and everyone of you!
After last night's horrible "Teh_suxx0rz" match I just played my best one yet!

https://img360.imageshack.us/img360/9189/screen0207eg.th.png

-Got in a chopper once or twice *did not camp, mostly I whas infantry*
-Shot down an Enemy Attack Chopper with my sniper! *thats some awesomeshit*
-Ended the round with 101 points

My friends, after this match, I have all my confidence back . *Hugs all*
thinner44
+1|6811
Sgt.Gh0st, amazing .... now I just need to give myself a hug and see if I can improve ... and that's just in SP games at the mo
Neuronal
+0|6789|Michigan, USA
*hug*
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

thinner44 wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st, amazing .... now I just need to give myself a hug and see if I can improve ... and that's just in SP games at the mo
Thank you very much I whas very pleased how the round ended, +1 gold medal for me!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard